Do you use miiverse ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
do you guys actually use miivese ? really , i find it a waste of time - its just like Instagram of face book but like a child's version , i would rather be spending time here on 3dspedia , how bout you guys ?

i have been on it once n some people seem very dedicated :p you should have seen their drawings :p

Yes, I use Miiverse! I mostly stay in the Super Smash Bros. community, and I ask questions like, "Are you getting Super Smash Bros. as a retail copy, or digital?", and sometimes I get great responses, I don't fiddle in the other communities though. I also taunt Ridley fans.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
I use it sometimes ...

Mostly I find it helpful when I'm writing a review of a game. I don't enjoy having to write a review that's negative, so I sometimes like to check the feedback from those who are enjoying the game.

I also like checking out the cool artwork. There are some real nice pics on Miiverse!

Now that it's easy to find devs, it's interesting to see their posts on their companies and games as well. I'm following quite a few of them. Getting followers of my own is also cool, though not as nice as Twitter followers.

I used to but I got tired of it. There is good stuff on there but I think time is my issue and I feel too busy just being on here. I don't multitask well unless it involves just sitting while doing one thing. It's a good place also to find discussion starters.

No i dont like it, 3ds pedia is a lot better than miiverse, also the only community that i think i will see its the super smash bros when the game for 3ds comes out, so i can post my images it sounds so fun to think about that, also its going to be so fun playing this in summer, im hyped for this more than XY

I used it to make artworks and share my game/app experiences and have fun mostly, but got tired of it quickly. I now prefer 3DSPedia a lot more, although I still sometimes use the Miiverse

I used Miiverse for a while. But, due to all these issues going on with the moderators, and all those messages posted for nothing, I got tired of it. And if I want to challenge somebody or do something online, I know that 3DSPedia's here :D !

I also taunt Ridley fans.
haha yeah :p
I use it sometimes ...

Mostly I find it helpful when I'm writing a review of a game. I don't enjoy having to write a review that's negative, so I sometimes like to check the feedback from those who are enjoying the game.

I also like checking out the cool artwork. There are some real nice pics on Miiverse!

Now that it's easy to find devs, it's interesting to see their posts on their companies and games as well. I'm following quite a few of them. Getting followers of my own is also cool, though not as nice as Twitter followers.
ok yeah true :p it would help :p but i find the internet faster on PC or mac ? but i guess you have your reasons :p
I used to but I got tired of it. There is good stuff on there but I think time is my issue and I feel too busy just being on here. I don't multitask well unless it involves just sitting while doing one thing. It's a good place also to find discussion starters.
haha you really do spend too much time here :p like me :p
No i dont like it, 3ds pedia is a lot better than miiverse, also the only community that i think i will see its the super smash bros when the game for 3ds comes out, so i can post my images it sounds so fun to think about that, also its going to be so fun playing this in summer, im hyped for this more than XY
yeah !

haha yeah :p

ok yeah true :p it would help :p but i find the internet faster on PC or mac ? but i guess you have your reasons :p

Not sure I catch your meaning ... ? I rarely use the internet on 3DS.

Miiverse has it's own icon right on the 3DS menu though, which is one of the ways it's more convenient to access it direct from the system vs. a PC.

Not sure I catch your meaning ... ? I rarely use the internet on 3DS.

Miiverse has it's own icon right on the 3DS menu though, which is one of the ways it's more convenient to access it direct from the system vs. a PC.
no i meant that you said how you like to see other peoples reviews right ? of the games :p well i mean to say that why not use the pc or mac ? instead as its faster then the 3ds

no i meant that you said how you like to see other peoples reviews right ? of the games :p well i mean to say that why not use the pc or mac ? instead as its faster then the 3ds

You misunderstood me. I tend not to look at reviews prior to publishing my own. I don't wan't them to influence me - and in many instances there are few if any available, in cases of pre-release software.

However, in the event that I have a negative opinion of a game, I look on Miiverse to see if others feel similar or not, just for general feedback. I dislike posting negative reviews, and try to give them the benefit of the doubt to the extent I'm able - if others are enjoying the game, whey aren't I?

You misunderstood me. I tend not to look at reviews prior to publishing my own. I don't wan't them to influence me - and in many instances there are few if any available, in cases of pre-release software.

However, in the event that I have a negative opinion of a game, I look on Miiverse to see if others feel similar or not, just for general feedback. I dislike posting negative reviews, and try to give them the benefit of the doubt to the extent I'm able - if others are enjoying the game, whey aren't I?
no i just typed wrong ! thats what i mean ! :p in the event that you have a negative opinion of a game - isn't it easier to go on internet :p thats what i meant :p

no i just typed wrong ! thats what i mean ! :p in the event that you have a negative opinion of a game - isn't it easier to go on internet :p thats what i meant :p

Not really. Miiverse can give me a wide range of gamer opinions - reviews online can be few, and just the thoughts of critics.

Not to mention lot of small budget games don't even get reviews. That's part of what led me to this site - very few outlets were reviewing DSiWare games last year for example. I was happy to see 3DS Pedia cover several that I had.

I just look at it for laughs, to be terribly honest. Sometimes spelling errors by little kids can be funny.

Oh, and there's always the kids that ask for phone numbers. I find those funny. :3

I did not know that there was a Youtube update in the 3ds to see miiverse videos for example the super smash bros 4 direct, but i need to download again the app it seems and delete the other one i have and then it updates. Maybe i can see people are going to post videos in miiverse of their battles in super smash bros 4

I just look at it for laughs, to be terribly honest. Sometimes spelling errors by little kids can be funny.

Oh, and there's always the kids that ask for phone numbers. I find those funny. :3

sAY I heard u were kewl, want 2 xchange phone numbaz?

And no, I have never used Miiverse. I only made my Nintendo ID so I could have my e-shop account.

i use it quite a bit, mostly for pokemon X and Y though. adn sometimes for acnl things that i wonder.

I do use Miiverse sometimes, although quite infrequently. I use it mostly to see some Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Screenshots and glitches, and somtimes I just go on Miiverse and look at people's drawings. There are a lot of good 3DS artists in Miiverse, they draw so well it's as good as you could do on a canvas. I don't find it a waste of time, but once I posted asking should i get A Link Between Worlds or Ocarina of Time 3D? and I got 3 Yeahs and someone said Link. There are a lot of kids, but you can get along.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and D4rkDragon
There are a lot of kids, but you can get along.

There's also a lot of weird people in the Pokémon X/Y community. Just go there, and check the popular messages that are RPs. As for the kids, yeah, they aren't such a problem.

Reactions: 532
There's also a lot of weird people in the Pokémon X/Y community. Just go there, and check the popular messages that are RPs. As for the kids, yeah, they aren't such a problem.
I agree, it's the weird adults, the kids are just "yeahing" everything, I avoid them adults to be honest, they make confusion, and some of them are really disgusting, I got two banned already for saying disgusting stuff. (about a kid's mom)

Reactions: 532
Back