Do you use miiverse ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
I agree, it's the weird adults, the kids are just "yeahing" everything, I avoid them adults to be honest, they make confusion, and some of them are really disgusting, I got two banned already for saying disgusting stuff. (about a kid's mom)

Not only that, but also making roleplays that anybody can see, and who can shock children. Too bad that the moderators of Miiverse are really bad, banning without reason some people who haven't done anything special, but letting people post disgusting things without acting.
Conclusion:
We need to create the "3DSPedia Miiverse Police" soon, @Reece xD

Not only that, but also making roleplays that anybody can see, and who can shock children. Too bad that the moderators of Miiverse are really bad, banning without reason some people who haven't done anything special, but letting people post disgusting things without acting.
Conclusion:
We need to create the "3DSPedia Miiverse Police" soon, @Reece xD
The kid gave the crying emoticon, I had to report and enforce the banhammer, I've seen a few roleplay (none were disgusting) but I'm sure they are some nasty ones, one the Smash Bros. forum, I saw a roleplay bout Zero Suit Samus Boots, it wasn't really about her boots, lol. Yes we should make a "3DSPedia Miiverse Police" team xD

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I mostly go to Youtube community and draw and post ridiculous drawings of my boredom. :woot:
Maybe in the future when i get more games (like ACNL) i will try to make hilarious snapshots and discuss some stuff about it :giggle:
If only 3DS miiverse like WIIU had messages system i am going to use it even more with my friends

I agree, it's the weird adults, the kids are just "yeahing" everything, I avoid them adults to be honest, they make confusion, and some of them are really disgusting, I got two banned already for saying disgusting stuff. (about a kid's mom)
Yeah. I saw another guy whose name was like CheezyBoi and he was saying You lick poop or something like that. I hardly use MiiVerse, though.

Reactions: Reece
i used it everyday day when it came out on the 3ds :D. but now i'm getting bored on it. and of course, you just keep ''yeahing'' on the post with crazy drawing. and you cant exchange fc on miiverse.:cry:

Now, I don't really see any use for Miiverse. There's people raging on every community about the 3-minutes delay between post instead of 1, and that kind of things. That's boring.

Miiverse has far less trolls than most forums though, that must be said.

I've never used it mainly because I haven't gotten the chance to yet, however, I will some day, :headphone:

Now, I don't really see any use for Miiverse. There's people raging on every community about the 3-minutes delay between post instead of 1, and that kind of things. That's boring.
They also are very arrogant, and if someone makes a post about a certain character Ridley, I feel sorry for that person (me) because they get a bunch of hate comments, just for expressing there own thoughts, it's crazy.
Miiverse has far less trolls than most forums though, that must be said.
Yeah, but it doesn't really serve the same purpose as forums, (well this one at least), in the Super Smash Bros. community though, there is a ton of trolls, who comes online everyday, just to be trolls.

I don't understand why people complain so much about that 3-minute updates like if it's 3 years to type one comment or something. Heck, it even takes me around 3 minutes or less to type one whole post with the stylus

I don't understand why people complain so much about that 3-minute updates like if it's 3 years to type one comment or something. Heck, it even takes me around 3 minutes or less to type one whole post with the stylus

Certain Nintendo fans will always find a reason to complain. The whiny minority like having something to gripe about. They'll never be completely pleased.

Certain Nintendo fans will always find a reason to complain. The whiny minority like having something to gripe about. They'll never be completely pleased.
I know. There was a person on Miiverse who was hating on a game. I can't remember which game it was, but, anyway, I told him to stop, and he replied, "I'm not hating."
And the Miiverse moderators are so annoying too! Once, I needed an item in AC:NL;(obviously this was before I joined 3DPedia. :p) I think the item in question was either the Master Sword or Majora's Mask. Anyway, though, when somebody offered to give me it, I gave them my friend code, and then when I went back on later, there was a notice from the moderators saying that my post had been deleted! For "safety reasons", when in my opinion, there isn't anything wrong with sharing your Friend Code! And then they said to only share your friend code with someone you know in real life! Well, luckily, I have that problem sorted out now...:sneaky: SO, HA,HA, HA, MIIVERSE MODERATORS, IVE FOUND A NEW GAMING FORUM!:p

Nope, I have no use for it, tbh. Kinda pointless to me. Nice idea, though. xD

I used a few times but it isn't a big deal...

I've never used it. I've always wondered what it was but never bother checking it out. I probably will now though lol

I use Miiverse for asking questions about a game, and to troll other people's dumb posts LOL

I like it, it's neat feature to have.

I use miiverse, but mostly just to ask questions and state achievements, sometime I even post when i've completed a level. Even though if you are following someone who does that it just becomes spam practically. I don't draw on miiverse.

I use miiverse, but now it has been limited to looking at Sakurai's pics every single day. Other that that, I don't use it as much. I would rather be here <3

Reactions: TheSuperKid, Marc and 18
Since first setting it up and realizing what a big disappointment it is I haven't really used it even once. It just seems to me that it's too limited and too cumbersome, and I never really got how they expect us to wade through all those communities. Like @Hyperhumanimal said, I'd rather be here.

I never use it at all, really. For the longest time, my mom had it restricted, but even after she unrestricted, I checked it once and have never touched it again. I don't see a real use for it. I mean, if I wanted that kind of messaging system or something, I'd use something like Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest. And I bet those sites are better moderated than Miiverse is anyways, since during the hour I spent on it, it seems like the mods just let people get away with saying such nasty and disgusting things, yet get on to perfectly good people for no reason.

So yeah, I don't ever use it.

Back