Do you use miiverse ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
I use it most of the times when I didn't find this site plus there are things that I know that would have benefit 3ds users at a time economically if they had used miiverse at a time.I use it almost everyday still because I like socializing with users and hearing things I didn't know about games and different views.Plus miiverse is fun to me most of the times.

I do! I think it is really funny to share in game content with other friends through miiverse. Specially on the wii u miiverse where you can upload videos of gameplay it is awesome. I would recommend it to anyone, once you use it you never stop using it.

i got banned

Admins are SO STUPID!! They mistake Community codes for Friend codes!

No, not really. I find that there are a lot of younger users which is annoying. Plus it takes a while to get on.

So I recently took a hiatus on Miiverse to be here more often. It kind of got old, so what are your thoughts on Miiverse?

Miiverse is good most of the times but sometimes I don't like it,i got banned like two times for doing non-criminal activity like plus this site is better but I still use miiverse to just go on and socialse.

Me too

I did, but know I don't

I use miiverse sometimes, I just like seeing people rage about Sanic Boom and complain about different games

I used Miiverse for a bit to see content from the Gunvolt community there

I visit it from time to time but it's laggy on my 3ds so I don't use it that often

I just look at it for laughs, to be terribly honest. Sometimes spelling errors by little kids can be funny.

Oh, and there's always the kids that ask for phone numbers. I find those funny. :3

I never ever check Miiverse unless there's something special waiting for me as incentive for loading it. I think I checked it back when Meme Run came out just to see what people were saying, but that was the only time in a LONG while.

I can say that I use Miiverse at sometimes when I want to post something that is funny or something that is particularly worth posting , or just sometimes posting drawings that I make ( I get so much Yeashs for my horrible drawings ;) ) But I can say that not so so often I use it :p

Actually, l'm on Miiverse everyday. I'm usually hanging out at the Wii Fit U Community. The community is so random, I love it. Totally an off topic community.

I used to use Miiverse on a daily basis. I used to draw a lot on the site, and some people actually found my drawings to be really good, even though I'm nowhere near the classification of an artist lol. I only use Miiverse now when I want to upload a screenshot or MK8 race.

I'm so....INVISIBLE there I used to get on and try to hang out with others but they would ignore me. So I don't really use it, I like it here anyway at least I have friends here and people take time out to acknowledge everyone here.

I remember when I first got my 3DS I checked it out but I never really did much with it. I looked around a few Pokémon things in that might've post did like one thing and that's about it. After that I've never done anything else with it because it's just like Facebook and Twitter, a time waster.

I do not use miiverse. I tried it out a couple of times and it was really boring. It seems like there is nothing to do on miiverse. I do not like the set up of miiverse too. When I was using it I did not know where to go for anything and was very confused. After using it for a couple of days I just got off and never touched the miiverse icon again.

I use Miiverse from time to time nowadays.Before,I tended to use it all the time,but mostly for stupid stuff when I still was not really smart and post some terrible drawings,as well as some stupid written posts.
Now,I just draw drawings that are usually considered good over there,and even use them on some of the character communities for the Miiverse stage in Super Smash Bros. For Wii U,like how I've done with Bowser Jr. and Pikachu. :)
Yet again,some posts in that place make me question humanity...not rarely. :facepalm:

Back