Do you use miiverse ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
i used to use it, but now i just use pedia :cat: the only thing i would use it for now is to get a N3ds and put up screenshots of MH for me to use here :D

I use Miiverse occasionally. Not often; really only a few times a month, but enough to check and see new things, new and terrible memes that 11 year olds come up with, and some good drawings my some pretty neat Miiverse artists. Most of my Miiverse content is supplied by Tumblr though, so I don't really feel the need to check up on it.

I am also finding miiverse waste as mostly prefer to use Facebook or any other social website but my favourite one is 3dspedia, I mostly spend my time on 3ds pedia as I really this website have many friendly people! Yes I also don't like the way mii verse work, I even haven't not opened it second time

While I do use Miierse occasionally, now that the Switch is ut and doesn't include Miiverse, I feel as if it is time to let the "social media" site go. Nintendo seems now to be more interested in integrating its systems with already established social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook, rather than trying to create their own.

Miiverse was truly the most beautiful place I have ever visited in my life. There was deep lore, the various wars between communities, all far more intricate than any of these terrible big-name sites you hear about nowadays.

There's something most don't seem to understand - Miiverse had more than a heart, Miiverse had a soul.

It was glorious. I must've used it once or twice a day on average, sometimes I would spend entire days drawing Bigley. Many a laugh was had and many a laugh was shared. Oh, Miiverse, how I miss you so...

Back