Do You Want The "New" Nintendo 3DS/XL?

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
I will want it when they release an Animal crossing game on it. I will take it when they do that. For now, no. My original 3ds xl is satisfying to me. (they should have waited a bit longer and add more features to the new 3ds)

Yes I want I new 3ds xl as it got many cool features we can costume our nintendo with those attractive plates, new software and high speed of downloading is amazing but I can't get It because I am really happy with my 3ds xl.

I have had a hard time moving to the 3ds because the 3d effect would hurt my eyes and give me headaches....that being said I had started contemplating the new 2ds since it was cheaper and no 3d effect...as a father of 6 sometimes funds have made it hard to get something new so usually I wait until the move up will mean a lot. I started saving Game Stop credit towards a 2ds and now they are hyping the 3ds xl "new" one......and the bigger screen would be great for FPS games like Metroid Prime Hunters....plus they have updated the specs some. So now I have switched gears saving my credits towards that instead....and I am getting close so I am looking forward to the upgrade.

If you have issues with the 3D effect, I can guarantee you that it is actually way better on the new one @SpeedR8cer5 . One of my friends have headaches with 3D too, I gave him my new 3DS for 45 minutes and he had no issues at all (except that he now wanted a new 3DS).

So far I really love the new 3DS, even though no game really fully uses it right now. I already enjoyed the new download speed a couple of times =P

Reactions: SpeedR8cer5
Thanks for the encouraging word SunnyWindy! Now I am even more excited about getting the new 3ds XL!

I really want the New 3ds XL because of its cool features and everything and I love the design and the new face tracking 3d and the new C stick and it really makes it very much tempting to buy it but my 3ds is still in a playable condition so i am not going to buy it until my 3ds really is in a bad condition . So I don't mind waiting later to buy it because I know that it is very cool but I just stick to what I have now so that it is more efficient . I like the New 3ds XL alot

I have a 3DS XL and I don't really want to spend my money on a new 3DS. Its kind of the same thing except for the new face tracking 3D and titles like Xenoblade. Maybe I'll get a new 3DS if they release more exclusive games, but I wont think about it for now.

Back