Contest Drawing Contest!

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
I'll enter! Do I pay the registration fee now? or when I finish the drawing.
Whenever you want to! :)
There are two members who already payed the participating fee,and yet,they're still doing their drawings for now.

Whenever you want to! :)
There are two members who already payed the participating fee,and yet,they're still doing their drawings for now.
ok I payed, i'm going to draw pikachu!!!! :3

Here is my entry to the Drawing Contest. Don't laugh.
oJWcc7r.jpg
I tried to add a bit of shading to make it a bit more realistic.

Reactions: Kiki, PersonSP and Mikaya
Finished! I even glued it on construction paper :3 I took other pictures of it if you want to see it from certain angles and brightness
pK26ongUynl1ttJKxNQH86AfWZG-Awxve6Q9yhxP2XczPLf9n5Kc83Zm0CgNoMVwhwJ_4n_2f1HFBTP0r4QfNHl-bmXPceuDU5SSNXfVA9lw8EjiNDSFR38I0bBELOJ6l0KfNF5Eq0-wlHEBcu0LphBZs-Mc44NfJt0PKSjilWtrKPSIFtzF_c5e2dJpwGOrrgOw-nWMqUrfoNxRBVGFr0vbMxNkecFa-M7stqZtZiTXXv0blmSdq7KltHvnsB-docOCXYXter2o-QzfZ8x9-8C4uj3wWo8m5rmczNka6ypf8rXbJXw0MS931Dgd8U86Rysf4YD-_C3YXeo0VLp0yN8Jsp_cnUZqmaPnqZHBJEjdKnRqunxEQuF5osvjSauKDMIihQGKhbhB4b29ihgNdh-DrbL78hcTLoj77X0DIUzMg27frC7DziQItFspuugAoaaFSeAyeRU12TR-g5Ym61FkHIKMm-cx812nlTNgQmbJbIjrhSHrt7BPVo57_rAoHLnbLHGjoWonb5wrkEnCTb4-eu5hwMo1Z-usvilMiubxIL666_fOVE98l2Cb1LUc_g81gbIq62M=w1338-h510-l75-ft

Does anyone know how to draw a figure lying down, head on the foreground, legs on the background without it looking like the figure lifts its legs up? I keep trying but I can't seem to get it right.:mad:

Reactions: CrazyElf
Here is my entry to the Drawing Contest. Don't laugh.
oJWcc7r.jpg
I tried to add a bit of shading to make it a bit more realistic.
Awesome drawing!You've been added! :thumbsup:

Finished! I even glued it on construction paper :3 I took other pictures of it if you want to see it from certain angles and brightness
pK26ongUynl1ttJKxNQH86AfWZG-Awxve6Q9yhxP2XczPLf9n5Kc83Zm0CgNoMVwhwJ_4n_2f1HFBTP0r4QfNHl-bmXPceuDU5SSNXfVA9lw8EjiNDSFR38I0bBELOJ6l0KfNF5Eq0-wlHEBcu0LphBZs-Mc44NfJt0PKSjilWtrKPSIFtzF_c5e2dJpwGOrrgOw-nWMqUrfoNxRBVGFr0vbMxNkecFa-M7stqZtZiTXXv0blmSdq7KltHvnsB-docOCXYXter2o-QzfZ8x9-8C4uj3wWo8m5rmczNka6ypf8rXbJXw0MS931Dgd8U86Rysf4YD-_C3YXeo0VLp0yN8Jsp_cnUZqmaPnqZHBJEjdKnRqunxEQuF5osvjSauKDMIihQGKhbhB4b29ihgNdh-DrbL78hcTLoj77X0DIUzMg27frC7DziQItFspuugAoaaFSeAyeRU12TR-g5Ym61FkHIKMm-cx812nlTNgQmbJbIjrhSHrt7BPVo57_rAoHLnbLHGjoWonb5wrkEnCTb4-eu5hwMo1Z-usvilMiubxIL666_fOVE98l2Cb1LUc_g81gbIq62M=w1338-h510-l75-ft
Can you try to post it again,it doesn't seem to load on my screen. :/

Does anyone know how to draw a figure lying down, head on the foreground, legs on the background without it looking like the figure lifts its legs up? I keep trying but I can't seem to get it right.:mad:
I don't know if it will help,but I'll try to give an advice.If you're going for an art direction like this,you need to have a sense of dimensions,and to do the legs without looking like they're not lifted up,try having a picture of your drawing in your mind and try making them smaller to have a perspective of the drawing.I hope that helped. :writing:

Reactions: PersonSP
Awesome drawing!You've been added! :thumbsup:

Can you try to post it again,it doesn't seem to load on my screen. :/

I don't know if it will help,but I'll try to give an advice.If you're going for an art direction like this,you need to have a sense of dimensions,and to do the legs without looking like they're not lifted up,try having a picture of your drawing in your mind and try making them smaller to have a perspective of the drawing.I hope that helped. :writing:
I kind of helps and kind of doesn't. I know it is a dimension problem and I have it *almost* right but not exactly. Plus the legs are covered with a gown like something (the word won't come to me right now) so I have to draw draped cloth. Which is pretty easy to do except when you try to do it in the just dimensions. I might ask my art teacher for some help on the subject.

may I please join?

Ah! I'm definitely participating. You will hear back from me very very shortly!! //saves this contest into bookmarks
Good luck to everyone!~ Everyone has amazing entries!

U host a good one T-Player! and u avi isthe one in my contest right? Good luck everyone!

image.jpg
This was a drawing I made a few days ago. It's not one of my best drawings, but meh.

could I join? :3

U host a good one T-Player! and u avi isthe one in my contest right? Good luck everyone!
Thanks!And yes,my current avi is that one I used on your previous drawing contest. :)

View attachment 2181
This was a drawing I made a few days ago. It's not one of my best drawings, but meh.
If you want to participate with this drawing,you'll have to pay 2 PC. :panda:

could I join? :3
Sure!There're only a few spots left I've opened,just to reminder,so you've came just in time! :thumbsup:

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE!!!

I want in XD, Imma send PC later XD

zeref_ink_by_sagedemijan-d7sd1i0.jpg
I used my old drawings. It is Zeref from FairyTail :3. For proof ask @SageDemijan

Reactions: Mikaya and PersonSP

Back