Contest Drawing Contest!

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
UPDATE:I'm currently on a vacation trip in another region of my living country,and because of that,I have less time to appear around here,and because of that,I'll delay the results day to January 10th.I hope you all can understand my current situation,but if you want to submit your entry,wether it's old and new,then here's your chance.

Reactions: Magik and PersonSP
I'd like to join! This pic I made 3 months ago. It took me 1 hour.
KINDLE_CAMERA_1417719479000.jpg

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1417719473000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1417719473000.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Magik
WIN_20141216_164920.JPG
Yaaay! Here's my entry, it's about how Kirby eats things.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Would I be able to enter a drawing that I did with one of my art programs on my 3ds? Also is it ok that the art is on my facebook page? I don't use other hosting sites. If so I would like to enter. Also I would have to ask how to give the entry fee cause I am new to the site and donno how.

Would I be able to enter a drawing that I did with one of my art programs on my 3ds? Also is it ok that the art is on my facebook page? I don't use other hosting sites. If so I would like to enter. Also I would have to ask how to give the entry fee cause I am new to the site and donno how.
Sure!Feel free to post any drawing you want! :)

Yay! Kk I would like to enter this into the contest :)
480222_658515617497690_1345143935_n.jpg

Is that supposed to be Mordecai like if he was a real bird?It's pretty good! :thumbsup:
I'll let you and your drawing in the contest once you pay 2 PC. :bear:
Realistic Mordicai NICE.:rotfl:

Good luck to everyone . :cat:

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and Ninja-Patty
I sent the entry fee and posted the drawing I want to enter but my name isn't on the list of entries :(

@Major ,don't worry,I've already added you to the contest.Also,my internet's pretty bad as of now(loading pages and editing my main post has becomed a nightmare because of its very low speed)and because of that,the final results might have to wait,but I'm finishing the drawing placements,so no need to worry.Also,@Tri-force64 and @Captain Toad still have to pay the entry fee to officialy participate,so while I'm finishing the results,you two must pay 2PC to be official participants of this contest.Sorry for being so disorganized. :(

@Major ,don't worry,I've already added you to the contest.Also,my internet's pretty bad as of now(loading pages and editing my main post has becomed a nightmare because of its very low speed)and because of that,the final results might have to wait,but I'm finishing the drawing placements,so no need to worry.Also,@Tri-force64 and @Captain Toad still have to pay the entry fee to officialy participate,so while I'm finishing the results,you two must pay 2PC to be official participants of this contest.Sorry for being so disorganized. :(
Kk, I just wanted to make sure cause I already sent the entry fee. I hope you get your internet working smoothly again. Thank you for letting me know. :cat:

Its Ok. Btw, I forgot to pay the entry fee at first, but I just paid it!:D

After some hard thinking and decisions,I finally managed to end the final results scheme!:sneaky:
Everyone who participated have done a great job with their work,and I'm glad I was able to see lots of talented drawers around here! :thumbsup:
I'm really sorry for all the delays,but after all the waiting,it's time announce the results and it's winners!!

11th)Nightsrain622(Drawing of Link using the Ocarina of Time)
10th)CrazyElf(Drawing of a green dragon)
9th)Jwiz(Drawing of Pikachu)
8th)CdbSora(Drawing of his favorite Pokemon,Arcanine)
7th)Major(Drawing of mysterious creepy girl)
6th)Nova(Drawing of "realistic Mordecai)
5th)Tri-force64(Drawing of anime male character)
4th)Frinj(Drawing of anime female character)
3rd)numage(Drawing/Fanart of Hunter X Hunter)
2nd)PersonSP(Drawing of SP's character Diamond Queen)

And the winner of this drawing contest is...(*drum sounds)...

1st)jandkas,with his drawing based on Breaking Bad!

image.jpg

Congratulations for @numage ,@PersonSP and @jandkas for reaching the Top 3 spots!I hope you all had fun in this contest,and with said and done,see you all next time! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Tri-force64, jandkas, Magik and 1 other person
grats :)

Yeah, sorry I forgo about it cuz I get busy sometimes and forget things, I have 2 Pokémon trades that have been postponed for at least a monh now.. :dead:

Yeah, sorry I forgo about it cuz I get busy sometimes and forget things, I have 2 Pokémon trades that have been postponed for at least a monh now.. :dead:
I guess I should be the one to apologize here,since I should have waited a little more for your entry fee,but at the same time,I felt like needing to submit the results early,because I knew that everyone that was participating was sick of waiting for the results to come. :unsure:
On the other hand,I'm currently thinking on doing another drawing contest on the next months,so I'll leave an alert for you in case if I do so,Captain. :writing:
Your drawing was still pretty funny,dough.

Ok, and thanks :p

Yay! Congratz to you all! Glad you liked my drawing! Though I should say that it is not an anime character. It is a character I made up a long time ago and I use her as a subject for my drawings. Because she isn't real but I do know everything about her she's an easy subject. I know how she would react in certain situations. Blahblah endless backstory I came up with blahblah... Anyway, her name is the Diamond Queen or just DQ for short, and I tried to picture her coming home after a rough day of "work". She has already dumped her shoes (which is why she is standing on her socks) and she's stretching a bit. The shredded seam of her trousers reveal a bit about what she deems her job. :thumbsup:

Reactions: T-Player Guy, jandkas and PersonSP
Yay! Congratz to you all! Glad you liked my drawing! Though I should say that it is not an anime character. It is a character I made up a long time ago and I use her as a subject for my drawings. Because she isn't real but I do know everything about her she's an easy subject. I know how she would react in certain situations. Blahblah endless backstory I came up with blahblah... Anyway, her name is the Diamond Queen or just DQ for short, and I tried to picture her coming home after a rough day of "work". She has already dumped her shoes (which is why she is standing on her socks) and she's stretching a bit. The shredded seam of her trousers reveal a bit about what she deems her job. :thumbsup:
Well,that is quite an unique interesting character you'be made there,SP.Also,I already edited my result post and changed the "anime character with a top hat" part for "SP's character Diamond Queen". :thumbsup:
Yay! Thank you an congrats @jandkas and @PersonSP :D
Everyone also did a great job.
Thank you @T-Player Guy for hosting this
No need to thank me.I was doing this contest just for fun originally.In the end,I was happy to meet so many good drawers here. :p

Reactions: PersonSP
Back