Contest Drawing Contest!

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
I don't know how? If I want to upload them as images they'll be out in the open and with dropbox (which is where the link goes to) they're secured. :-/ Here's the link again see if it works now: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1okf80k72tyg5ir/AAASVf4CFEWQ0zqOVUdhaRzsa?dl=0

EDIT: Okay I uploaded the pictures. There are 6 pictures as I made a few close-ups as well. Sorry if they're sideways I somehow can't change that. :-/
DSC02526.JPG
DSC02529.JPG
DSC02527.JPG

DSC02530.JPG
DSC02532.JPG
DSC02531.JPG

Last edited:
Hmm...since you're saying with proof that nintendo22's "entry" was not really his,as much as I hate to do it,@nintendo22 is disqualafied from the contest.Thanks for the proof,@jandkas and @PersonSP . :thumbsdown:
Also SP,can you put your drawing in a spoiler tag on your post?I can't see it on my device before some reason. :/
Also @T-Player Guy , you know that @Siri stole art, I have 2 posts showing that Nintendo22 and Siri stole art with proof.

Last edited:
Woah seriously? Are you sure? I honestly don't believe so many people would cheat on a drawing contest. I mean shouldn't this be about doing your best and improving your skills?:eek::oops: Anyway all entries are beautiful:) Essspecially Nova's bird. It's a simple yet very good looking and colourful drawing:love:

Reactions: CrazyElf
phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

Interesting Siri, I just messaged SageDemijan on DeviantArt and said he couldn't verify that this is your work. If you go to here http://sagedemijan.deviantart.com/ and see my comment left on his page way at the bottom you can see that he hasn't given anybody the right to use his art. I even talked to him about this issue, seen in the attached files.
In fact the account you made for SageDemijan, I suspect is a fake dummy account pretending to be him. This is practically identity theft.

Woah seriously? Are you sure? I honestly don't believe so many people would cheat on a drawing contest. I mean shouldn't this be about doing your best and improving your skills?:eek::oops: Anyway all entries are beautiful:) Essspecially Nova's bird. It's a simple yet very good looking and colourful drawing:love:
Yep, I contacted the original artist and he said he didn't authorize siri to use his art. If you need more proof look at the quoted post.

What about my ugly dragon? :sorry:
Yep, I contacted the original artist and he said he didn't authorize siri to use his art. If you need more proof look at the quoted post.
You seem like quite the detective, are yah?

Thanks! No my drawing is 100% real! I also uploaded it on Photobucket from my iPads camera roll, and it's under the user Nova Watch. But yeah, mines real, you can even see my name on it (you need to look under the quote T Player guy made because I reposted it with my name crossed out because, well you know, identity and stuff)

Whaaaaaat?Even @Siri 's cheating?And I thought it was just another one of his drawing works,from the qualities of it. :eek: (I still congratulate the actual creator for his work,dough)
Sorry Sir,but you're also disqualafied from the contest from entering with a drawing that's not even yours. :thumbsdown:
You're dragon drawing isn't ugly.It's actually quite well made! :thumbsup:
In fact,everyone here did a great job on their handrawn works,like Person SP said. :D

Whaaaaaat?Even @Siri 's cheating?And I thought it was just another one of his drawing works,from the qualities of it. :eek: (I still congratulate the actual creator for his work,dough)
Sorry Sir,but you're also disqualafied from the contest from entering with a drawing that's not even yours. :thumbsdown:
Just a heads up, I can provide proof of my drawing if you need me too

You seem like quite the detective, are yah?
I think it's nice. Especially the wings it is very clear to see that they are thinner than the rest of dragon. (which is how wing should look or it won't be able to fly :p)

I'm amazed how people could use other people's hard work so freely.
A serious drawing always takes me around 1-2 hours and the colouring/CG for another 4-6 hours, that's a lot of work!

Mine is definitely original as my name is on it and I only ever uploaded it on my FB.

PS. I entered my drawing a while back and paid 2 PC already, so please delete the "in consideration" part ^ ^"

Reactions: PersonSP
I'm amazed how people could use other people's hard work so freely.
A serious drawing always takes me around 1-2 hours and the colouring/CG for another 4-6 hours, that's a lot of work!

Mine is definitely original as my name is on it and I only ever uploaded it on my FB.

PS. I entered my drawing a while back and paid 2 PC already, so please delete the "in consideration" part ^ ^"
Jup a good drawing takes a lot of time. The one I entered must've taken me about 10 hours. 5 for the composition and rough drawing and the all the rest (shading, little details, textures, etc.) I just draw until it feels finished. Sometimes I can spent hours on one little detail because it's just important to look exactly right. But once I finish a drawing I really shouldn't touch it any more or I will ruin it. And that's just drawings with grey pencil, not even coloured. Colour would probably take another 5 but some drawings are better without.

Jup a good drawing takes a lot of time. The one I entered must've taken me about 10 hours. 5 for the composition and rough drawing and the all the rest (shading, little details, textures, etc.) I just draw until it feels finished. Sometimes I can spent hours on one little detail because it's just important to look exactly right. But once I finish a drawing I really shouldn't touch it any more or I will ruin it. And that's just drawings with grey pencil, not even coloured. Colour would probably take another 5 but some drawings are better without.

I knowww. I'm not good at shading/shadowing so probably would take me super long XD
I like to add details too but sometimes it appeared to be worse, oops.
CG is the longest thing ever. It feels like forever but super worth it after it was done.

I don't look at this for a while and people cheat. Geez.
I think the drawing I entered took me around a day (With a lot of distractions.) Good things take time, though, right?

Reactions: PersonSP and Mikaya
I don't like cheaters .-.

My drawing took an hour just to do the outline. If you look at it first glance, it looks like it was done in 10 minutes, but I'm not a very good drawer. I actually tried, right?

lTTkQ.jpg

heres my drawing from a while ago :p

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and Kiki
lTTkQ.jpg

heres my drawing from a while ago :p
Nice one! But who is the person next to Link?

Nice one! But who is the person next to Link?
Thanks!
He's sho from the anime whistle, tried to move him out of the pic while taking the pic but a bit of him still remained hehe

So I will ask this again, when will this contest end!!

Reactions: PersonSP
Is this gonna end once all the participant slots are filled up?

Is this gonna end once all the participant slots are filled up?

I don't think so, I thought this is supposed to be closed since 6 Dec

Back