Contest Drawing Contest!

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
So when is this ending??

Will you enter big sis :D

zeref_ink_by_sagedemijan-d7sd1i0.jpg
I used my old drawings. It is Zeref from FairyTail :3. For proof ask @SageDemijan
That's awesome! :jawdrop:
You've been officially added!
So when is this ending??
The contest ends on this Saturday.

That's awesome! :jawdrop:
You've been officially added!

The contest ends on this Saturday.

So that's 6th of December right?

So that's 6th of December right?
Yup.I might delay it to this Sunday(December 7th),dough.

Reactions: numage
Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to finish in time, the drawing is taking much more time than expected:(

Don't really have time to draw, so I will submit this old work of mine ^ ^
It's a Hunter X Hunter Fanart with CG

467226_257284301033919_818398647_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiki
24839_1407056540889_66285_n.jpg

Here's mine. Sorry, it's kinda late, and I didn't draw anything new so it's an old drawing :)

Reactions: Ninja-Patty, Kiki and Mikaya
who won

Ok,contest is now closed!Now,I'm going to sum up the final results,and I guess they should be up here until tomorrow.One question remains though:Who's going to be the winner? :sneaky:

Reactions: Mikaya
:cry: Didn't finish in time...

A year ago I drew this!

Attachments

• e58fcd288e00259ee27a3adeb9eae759-weird-nintendo-fan-art.jpg
    e58fcd288e00259ee27a3adeb9eae759-weird-nintendo-fan-art.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 13
:cry: Didn't finish in time...
If you want,you can just post an older drawing of yous before the results come in. :p
A year ago I drew this!
Pay 2 PC first,then you'll enter. :panda:

Update:Contest will be OFFICIALY closed when the final results are done and posted here,so if you still want to participate,then hurry up!

Okay here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/lightbox/home/creative/Pictures for contest/contest 2
I made this about 2 months ago. It's a fictional character I frequently draw in different positions to see how my skills are progressing. :artist::DI named her The Diamond Queen and the moment depicted is when she walks into her apartment after a pretty 'rough day'. (The whole story has become pretty looooong) The pictures are a bit vague because I made them at night. (Sorry!)

Last edited:
A year ago I drew this!
Objection!
phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

That design of Bowser was first revealed during the New Nintendo 3DS direct which was around two months ago. That couldn't have been more than a year ago. I would ask for proof but I'm not @t-player-guy
I strongly encourage the host, T-Player Guy to check for proof.

Reactions: CrazyElf, Mikaya and PersonSP
zeref_ink_by_sagedemijan-d7sd1i0.jpg
I used my old drawings. It is Zeref from FairyTail :3. For proof ask @SageDemijan

phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

Interesting Siri, I just messaged SageDemijan on DeviantArt and said he couldn't verify that this is your work. If you go to here http://sagedemijan.deviantart.com/ and see my comment left on his page way at the bottom you can see that he hasn't given anybody the right to use his art. I even talked to him about this issue, seen in the attached files.
In fact the account you made for SageDemijan, I suspect is a fake dummy account pretending to be him. This is practically identity theft.

Attachments

• Note.png
    Note.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 13
Hmm...since you're saying with proof that nintendo22's "entry" was not really his,as much as I hate to do it,@nintendo22 is disqualafied from the contest.Thanks for the proof,@jandkas and @PersonSP . :thumbsdown:
Also SP,can you put your drawing in a spoiler tag on your post?I can't see it on my device before some reason. :/

Back