fav old mario game

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Super Mario World...I LOVE THAT GAME! Its a very well designed game and nothing will be able to top the feel of that game to me. Its fantastic, has great level design, great music, meh bosses, and Wonderful control. Great game.

i love it to i wonder if 3d world will be like that. if so i want a wii u! lol and=yway this topic is going well. adn i have a new fav also i like zelda orical games.

Super Mario Bros. 3 for me. I really enjoyed that game :

250px_SMB3_Boxart.png

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins :). I have many memories of that one :D

Super Mario Bros. 3 for me. I really enjoyed that game :

250px_SMB3_Boxart.png

i liked that one also. did you play super mario bros 2? if so you might have notest that it is very difernt than other mario games. want to know why? it is because htat game was origanaly aladin and they just changed it to mario. the origanal mario 2 is the lost levels. and is still mario 2 in japan

My favorite old mario game is super mario world, I loved the level design, the power ups, the music and Yoshi!!!

for me, super mario 64
Super mario 64 was also amazing do you have the DS version.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Mario ever, Super Mario. Love it even now.

super mario 64 for me its the best i really love that game

1. Super Mario bros the best LOL

@yuezero Yes, I do love Mario 64. But the place Super Mario Bros has is not going to be replaced. :D
@michima Yeah. It is my favourite Mario classic to date

SMBFSP-> SMB:LL on SMB: DX. It was a good challenge.

Super Mario 64 is definitely my favorite old Mario game. I still haven't played anything that even comes close to it. My next favorite Mario game would be Super Mario Advance. I felt it was the hardest platformer I've ever played although the challenge mad it all the more fun.

Reactions: zekiebouy
agreed to the post above^^^^ mario kart 64 was by far my fave old mk game

Hmmm, my favorite Mario game's gotta be Super Mario 64, Super Mario world 3, Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart Series and Mario Bros lol Gotta love Super Mario 64 with its Super Advanced Graphics(Back in my time), open world(Sort of), lots of power ups(More than before) and its the First ever Mario Game in 3D!(If I'm not mistaken) lol.

My favorite old Mario game is Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros. looked pretty fantastic when it originally hit in 1985. The game has aged fairly well, though there's some graphical weirdness in the Game Boy Advance version of the game that wasn't present in the original.

My favorite are: Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 3. Also Super Mario Land is pretty good but they are the best I've played. Of course I have played them on the virtual consule...

My favorite old Mario Game would probably New Super Mario Bros. DS. If spinoff titles count, then I also really liked Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games and Mario Party DS. They were all really fun games and were a pretty fun part of my childhood! Luigi was my main in all of those games. He's my favorite :p

My favourite game before DS and Wii would be Super Mario World. I loved looking for the Secret exits and collecting all the yoshi coins, as well as using the different types of yoshis and the cape powerup.

My favorite old Mario game is probably either Super Mario Bros. 3 or Super Mario World. Both of these are really good classic additions to the Mario franchise, as they both brought something new to the table. Super Mario bros. 3 was the first Mario game to have an overworld, while Super Mario World had real instruments in the music!

I really enjoyed Super Mario Land and Super Mario Land 2 for the Game Boy. First Mario game I've ever played and it was so fun to play!!! I was terrible at it but finally finished them.

I also really REALLY loved Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga for GBA. Great RPG with awesome music, and one of the best rpgs I've ever played! I still remember some of the music from it.

Back