fav old mario game

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
any mario game before the ds and wii. like game boy advance and nintendo entetainment sytem and snes and game cube and nintendo 64. those kind of games from those kind of consoles .
Oh, gosh... The GameCube is old!? What does that mean for... Oh well...
Anyway, Super Mario World is where it's at! I know not everyone agrees with me (and, yeah, Super Mario Bros. 3 is great) but I think that Super Mario World was as polished at the core series got!
It's a little harder to pick between 3D Mario games and spin-off titles, but I've got to go Super Mario 64 this time around (cuz the GameCube is not that old? Guys, help is the GameCube old!?)

Oh, gosh... The GameCube is old!? What does that mean for... Oh well...
Anyway, Super Mario World is where it's at! I know not everyone agrees with me (and, yeah, Super Mario Bros. 3 is great) but I think that Super Mario World was as polished at the core series got!
It's a little harder to pick between 3D Mario games and spin-off titles, but I've got to go Super Mario 64 this time around (cuz the GameCube is not that old? Guys, help is the GameCube old!?)
Considering i grew up with the GameCube and am now a adult, i guess you could say the gamecube is a adult now.

Súper Mario land 2 is a good platform game mario not many people have played, and I also like super Mario Sunshine a lot too

Probably Maybe Superstar Saga or Mario kart 64 they were pretty fun to play and Mario Kart 64 was fun to play with my dad and sometimes my sister :)

Back