Favorite Anime?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Nothing will ever come close to what Wolf's Rain was and still is. And it is a masterpiece. My favorite of all time. It is beautiful throughout, and I cannot find a single flaw with it in all honesty.

No Game No Life is my favourite anime EASILY

Oregairu, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Suzumiya Haruhi and Working are close tho

Maison Ikkoku. It is an older anime but it has an amazing cast of characters and it is by far the most interesting anime on normal life I have ever seen. Nothing supernatural happens but it convinces you that just because there are no flying girls with greatswords it can be more entertaining. The main character Godai is so relatable and you f0llow him through the whole course of his early life, mostly his love life. His main goal is to gain the affection of his new apartment manager Kyoko. Its a great show and I suggest it to anyone with eyes. :)

What is your favorite anime? Personally, I love One Piece because it's got an awesome story line and isn't too serious where I get bored watching it.
My favorite anime is either Fullmetal Alchemist or Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. FMA because of the story and characters. Jojo because of just how enjoyably absurd it is.

Death Note or Fairy Tail. Death Note wins in the short duration cattegory!

My favorite has to be Shiki. Just the overall tension and suspense is just so thrilling and captivating, and I also really love darker plot lines and horror aspects in Anime.
Another amazing Anime, for me, was Danganronpa. The suspense in THIS Anime is KILLER and highly unpredictable, although neither is Shiki...I suppose that's what I love so much about them! ^-^

Wolf's Rain hands down and forever. Nothing has ever come close to it for me, it is perfection in my opinion. I can't find anything wrong with it and it's just so beautiful.

Vampire Knight, no questions asked.

It's hard to decide, but I loved soul eater not. I watched episode after episode and nearly cried when it was over. However, I was also disappointed in it simply because I had an Idea for a book that was similar, and now i can't use it. I also liked Hidamari sketch, and K-on! I think all these anime should continue on, even if it is in college.

What is your favorite anime? Personally, I love One Piece because it's got an awesome story line and isn't too serious where I get bored watching it.
My favorited is probably naruto ( it's pretty funny ) , or soul eater ( because it's just awsome funny two )

My favourite anime is Dragon Ball Z. Currently I am watching Dragon Ball Super and I hope it will be dubbed soon but Subs are also great we can understand everything the character says in english sub as well but in dub the voice actors of Dragon Ball have an amazing voice and the way they scream. My second favourite anime is Pokemon!;)

Fairy tail! :3

its hard to choose a favorite, theres so many that i love... but i guess i would choose Black Butler as my #1... or maybe Claymore... possibly Knights of Sidonia.. i really cant choose lol

I like Panty and stocking because it's like the powerpuff girls and south park were mixed in a blender. It has funny moments and has a romantic ship. Though the one thing I did hate was the plot twist end that made no sense and it just ruined it. They ended the furst season like that and were foreshadowing a season 2 but, it never happended. Panty and stocking season 2 is like the half life 3 and parappa the rapper 3 of all anime. I've heard that there is a web comix of the season 2 but, it just really isn't the same. :'(

I'd have to say Rurouni Kenshin is my favorite. It was about the first one I watched. I like it even more now because it isn't centered around 13-17 year old school kids. I also like it because it's set in the past. Now that doesn't mean I don't like anime that is centered around teenagers, I like Inuyasha and Karin, and others. I also really like .Hack//Sign and the other seasons of it.

Wolf's Rain hands down and forever. Nothing has ever come close to it for me, it is perfection in my opinion. I can't find anything wrong with it and it's just so beautiful.
WR is really good too.

Can't decide between Naruto or Gurren Laggan
Naruto covers up a theme not explored too much, ninjas. Story is addicting, emotional, has sense, and can cover up a lot of your free time. Cons are: You can't understand it if you start by Shippuden.
Gurren Laggan has a nice story, charismatic characters, the science is not too overdreamed, and can be emotional. Also, Yoko, if you know what I mean.
Cons are: The "bosses" only survive, at max, two episodes. It looks like they aren't tough.
Cytomander and that ape guy I forgot the name, died in their first episode. Adiane retreated, but she died on the second episode that she appeared. Same thing with Guame. Heck, even Lordgenome didn't survive a episode...
Also, the series is very short. 27 episodes in total. If you don't have school and if you can do it, you could easily finish the series in 8 hours.

One punch man and Fairy tail :)

mine was inuyasha loved the ending song and the careacters and the comedy

Attack on Titans and Noragami

Kiss kiss fall in Love!

At first I didn't think I would like this anime, it sounded incredibly boring. But then my friend made me watch it and..It was one of the funniest animes I've ever seen . Each character had an awesome personality and interesting backstories (especially hatchiman brothers) and it's never a dull moment with the host club! I would totally recommend watching this anime :3

Back