Favorite Anime?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Well I tend to like the Beyblade Metal Series, and I plan on seeing how the Xaolin Chronicles turn out to be.

Reactions: T-Player Guy, sandnin and Matthew
I have a Huge list in my mind, but i can't remember it all, here's what i remember: One Piece, Yu Gi Oh!, hellsing, Afro Samurai, Black Lagoon...

Bleach. Just overall for the awesome fights and cool characters.
Death note was awesome too.

Teen Titans <3

Last edited:
Reactions: sandnin
I used to watch Bleach all the time, it's probably my favorite.

Reactions: Flarence
Shingeki no Kyojin, a.k.a. Attack on Titan. Practically every episode so far has ended in a cliff-hanger.

I used to watch Bleach all the time, it's probably my favorite.
What made you stop watching it?

My favorites are Gintama and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei(and its sequels). :) You guys should try them if you like comedy anime but mind you it is only subbed.

I enjoy watching Fairy Tail, I like the characters that are in the anime and the storyline is amazing. I like the magic feel to it, its a really exciting and enjoyable anime, its on hold now though so I am currently waiting for it to resume making the episodes, Have any one here watched Fairy Tail ?

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood :sneaky:

Naruto is the way to go.
Naruto is filled with refill episodes and i dont like it. FMA:B easily beats

I stopped watching Naruto because of that, after the war with Pain, I stopped. I never got into Full Metal Alchemist it does look like a good anime to go.

I stopped watching Naruto because of that, after the war with Pain, I stopped. I never got into Full Metal Alchemist it does look like a good anime to go.
It actually is a good anime xD
but their animations are good and yeah I agree , mostly it has refill episodes , but it's still exciting to wait for a week to watch a new episode lol

I really Can't choose betwee those three so they're all my favorite :
Hunter x Hunter 2011 : the battles, the story, the characters... It is epic overall and the best thing it has NO FILLER
Dragon Ball : what can I say it is a legandary anime that everybody knows and love( it's the mario of anime :D )
Naruto shippuden : although it has a lot of filler it is still one of my favorites.

I want to start waching new ones that are like the above but I still haven't decided .

Reactions: 18
I really Can't choose betwee those three so they're all my favorite :
Hunter x Hunter 2011 : the battles, the story, the characters... It is epic overall and the best thing it has NO FILLER
Dragon Ball : what can I say it is a legandary anime that everybody knows and love( it's the mario of anime :D )
Naruto shippuden : although it has a lot of filler it is still one of my favorites.

I want to start waching new ones that are like the above but I still haven't decided .
Ooh, just out of curiosity, do you watch these on Animax? They're all running on Animax these days, at least over here. I adore Animax, even if my family never lets me watch it for more than half a minute at a time :p

Ooh, just out of curiosity, do you watch these on Animax? They're all running on Animax these days, at least over here. I adore Animax, even if my family never lets me watch it for more than half a minute at a time :p
Animax a channel where you can watch animes right? Never heard of it here, @Kryce I agree that is a hard choice, and Dragon Ball Z kinda reminds me of the father of all anime xD

Animax a channel where you can watch animes right? Never heard of it here
Yeah, I don't think it airs outside Asia, which is sad.

Reactions: Reece
I know about animax but sadly it doesn't airs in my country I first watched the 3 and deathnote in french dub on TV then now I continue by watching english sub .

Reactions: 18
Back