Favorite Anime?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. I cant explain how much I love that show!! That was the first anime I ever watched and oh my god, it was soooo good. I hate how I have to wait a week for the new Shippuden episodes to come out though :(. But seriously, no anime could ever top Naruto in my opinion

Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. I cant explain how much I love that show!! That was the first anime I ever watched and oh my god, it was soooo good. I hate how I have to wait a week for the new Shippuden episodes to come out though :(. But seriously, no anime could ever top Naruto in my opinion
I know what you feel, I have that exact same suspence when I wait for a weekly Naruto shippuden or HxH episode .

I know what you feel, I have that exact same suspence when I wait for a weekly Naruto shippuden or HxH episode .
Yeah, I know man. Its horrible!! But worth it :) whats HxH?

ohhhh HunterxHunter nevermind :p brainfart

Last edited by a moderator:
ohhhh HunterxHunter nevermind :p brainfart
yes, I recomend you watch it it will make you forget the wait for naruto while at the same time it will not ruin naruto episode .

yes, I recomend you watch it it will make you forget the wait for naruto while at the same time it will not ruin naruto episode .
How many episodes are there so far?

How many episodes are there so far?
in the 2011 version which is the better there are 105 so far

in the 2011 version which is the better there are 105 so far

I have to say now that my favourite ongoing anime would be Log Horizon , the anime has many classes and subclasses like enchanter and samurai all that really cool :p

Don't have one. There's too many that I've loved watching.

Here's some of my favorites:

Code Geass
FMA; Brotherhood
Un-Go
Durarara
Air Gear
Death Note
Eden of the East
Nadia: Secret of Blue Water
Katanagatari
Planetes

The World god only knows,
Clannad,
Accel World

Confession: I have never watched Death Note, Angel Beats, One Piece (I did actually about 2 episodes), Bleach and Naruto. I don't know why but I just don't feel the urge to watch them, sorry but I know I have to watch them one of these days.

For Heart-breaking / touching i goes for Angel Beats and Clannad (s2, since the first is too boring for me)
For comedy i still vote for Baka to Test Shukanjuu an idiot class in spirit summoning school:cool::D

For Heart-breaking / touching i goes for Angel Beats and Clannad (s2, since the first is too boring for me)
For comedy i still vote for Baka to Test Shukanjuu an idiot class in spirit summoning school:cool::D

oh I totally forgot about Baka to Test I really liked it alot thanks for reminding me!

oh I totally forgot about Baka to Test I really liked it alot thanks for reminding me!

You're welcome :p
I just remember one funny anime, its called Seto no Hanayome (if i get it right)
Its about a man with mermaid fiance (and her yakuza kind of family)
Its hilarious and has some WTF moment:D

Reactions: InsigniaPierce
You're welcome :p
I just remember one funny anime, its called Seto no Hanayome (if i get it right)
Its about a man with mermaid fiance (and her yakuza kind of family)
Its hilarious and has some WTF moment:D
Oh yeah I watched that, the one with the terminator dad I think and the head of the mermaid mafia/yakuza was somewhat a crazy guy, gotta rewatch it.

hehe i have a whole list but these are my best
ONE PIECE !! - VERY GOOD best
The blue exorcist - bit scary but very good
FAIRY TAIL - i love this !!
naruto - very original

what are your favorite anime series? explain your reasons why.

I don't really watch anime as much as I used to, guess I lost interest over the years...it's a shame!

Nana or Fate/Zero.

I don't watch much of Anime but I really enjoyed the show Noir - I liked the series so much that I bought the collection =)

Honestly, I'm in the same boat as well, Mika. My interest in anime has waned somewhat. But that doesn't mean that it won't come back. I have quite a few favorites out of the mediocrity and imperfect anime I've watched. Serial Experiments Lain is one of those favorites. But it's less of an anime and more of a mystery that is fun to analyze. I can't say the same for Evangelion, which is a flawed series at best.

Dragonball

Pokemon

Gundam

Naruto

Bleach

One Piece

Doraemon

Saint Seiya

Back