Favorite Fire Emblem character

• Thread starter Hawke9817
  • Start date
in my opinion lyn is the best character. She has the grace and beauty of a women and the sword style of a master she is amazing and I love her criticals

Reactions: tacotim
Robin from fire emblem: awakening.
He knows magic, that is awesome :D

Joshua from Sacred Stones, he's probably one of my favorite swordsmen in the entire FE series.

I like either Marth or Ike
Pretty hard decision

My Faves in Awakening:
Lucina- Really Cute, Pretty, and Hot. Shes pretty OP for me. (but shes flat) Nah that doesn't matter. I love her. Best wife for Robin. (mai opinion)

Tiki- Fave Manakete, Powerful, Kawaii, and SMexy. (lolwut) Best Wife for Robin as well. (manakete morgan ftw)

Lon'qu- Dem Critz. Fear of Women (lol). Pretty bada**. Best Husband for Cordelia.

Morgan- One of the best Children. OP. Very Op.

Marth. He fought and built up an army singlehandedly in Shadow Dragon!

If you can see, my favorite FE character is Lyn. She is kind, strong, and op in smash. She is also in my favorite FE game, The Blazing Sword.

My favorite character would have to be Lucina. I think I've said this somewhere before, but mainly only because she's my main in Smash. In other games, it would definitely be Marth/Ike/Roy. It's hard to choose an overall favorite out of so many characters though.

"Get Ready!" Donnel, the underdog farm boy who becomes super OP after training him.

lucina is my alltime favorite

I only ever play Fire Emblem: Awakening and my favourite character is Chrom (because he is handsome) and Nowi, because I really like how she can transform into a dragon and the graphic is amazing!

I want to say either Sain or Kent from Fire Emblem GBA... But I'm going with Sain!

I like too many characters. Camus, Marth, Frey, Leif, Sigurd, Finn, Levin, Sety, Aless, Alvis, Perceval, Klein, Milady, Zeiss, Gale, Harken, Jill, Mist, Haar, Geoffrey, Pelleas, Leonardo, Edward, Nolan, Elincia and Radd just to mention a few.

Probably Lucius, Erk, or Rath all from Fire Emblem 7

I would say Chrom because I only played the demo and not the full version of Fire Emblem : Awakening and he was pretty strong and cool and I really like the way that his attitude is >.< He was very useful to me in the demo and I hope to get the full version soon and yeah that is my choice :p

Definitely Roy because he's awesome.

I think from my avatar and signature, it's pretty easy to tell that my favourite character is Lissa's son, Owain. I love his entire personality, his crazed relationship with his 'Swordhand', and the way that he interacts with all of the units, especially his mother and his love interest (INIGO).
Dread fighter Owain too tho
It just hit me that I forgot to mention Anna, so I'll do that now and say she's one of the funniest characters in the game and I wish she had more supports.
SAME

Chrom would be my first pick.
Because of moral choices and guidance made.
Also a good leader and tough character.
Nonetheless, he is the main character in FEA.

It's hard top pick one, so instead I'll list my favorites from the FE games I've played.

Binding Blade: Roy, Lilina, Sophia. I'd list more, but it's been so long since I've played this that I can't remember most of them.

Rekka no Ken: Lyn, Florina, Wil, Serra, Matthew, Rebecca, Guy, Priscilla, Raven, Dart, Fiora, Heath, Nino, Jaffar, and Farina.

The Sacred Stones: Erika, Ross, Neimi, Colm, Lute, Joshua, Tana, Amelia, Gerik, Marisa, Ewan, and Cormag.

Shadow Dragon: Marth, Shiida, Norne, Ogma, Julian, Navarre, Maria, Minerva, Linde, Palla, Catria, Est, and Tiki.

Awakening: Lucina (my #1 in Awakening), Chrom, female Robin, Lissa, Sumia, Maribelle, Cordelia, Nowi, Tharja, Anna, Olivia, Cherche, Tiki, Cynthia, Severa, Noire and Nah.

...Yeah, there isn't many males I really care for in Awakening.

Best character and my favorite over all is.... Morgan Female from Fire Emblem Awakening. I love her personality how she acts I mean Morgan Female is adorable. She's so Quirky and Weird but she's so cool. I love it. Plus not only that but she makes an OP unit in Fire Emblem Awakening in fact she is my best unit with maxed out stats and a rating of 300 even outranking Donnel.

Back