Favorite Fire Emblem character

• Thread starter Hawke9817
  • Start date
Indigo and Anna from Awakening, hands down.
Plus Ricken, he was the very first character i really loved using :p

Either Mathew the thief or Eliwood, both from Fire Emblem (gba) GAWD I loved that game, but nooooo it's always freaking Awakening that's hot crap whenever someone talks about FE >.>

I love myself the most xP JK I like Tiki and Tiki. And also Nowi.

Reactions: milkshakercow
Nowi's gotta be the most OP character in the game (other than donnel trained well) and if your avatar is a guy and you marry her then you get two more manakeet daughters. Plus she's hot. (Tiki works too but Nowi is earlier in the game and cuter)

My favorite character would probably be Takumi mostly because he's so strong and it's awesome to watch him when he's about to shoot an arrow.

But I also like Azura because even if we don't know much about her she's still pretty cool to me.

My favourites are(In order of best to 3rd)
Nowi because she is the MVP in most of my awakening play-throughs plus she is always so uplifting while im drudging through lunatic/lunatic+ when everyone else makes me feel disheartened.
Morgan/Mark partially because Morgan is broken and partially because of the theory about them being the same character.
Sain/Inigo they are both self proclaimed ladies and they are always crackup when they talk.

I don't know my favorite character. Maybe it's Azura but Chrom is cool and Ike is my main. I don't know Chrom and Ike much and I'm watching someone play Fire Emblem Fates on youtube so I know Azura more. Roy and Lucina seems cool. I think from my knowledge Lucina stole Marth's identity and Roy I don't know what he did

Can it be...me? I mean, awesome strategic skills, magic user, married the crown prince, I'd say my character is doing a pretty good job with her life. :p Otherwise, Nowi wins. Both her character and the fact that she can turn into a dragon, too awesome to pass up.

oh there are so many to choose from and I've only played sacred stones, blazing sword, and binding blade! so I'm choosing... Erika from sacred stones, she goes on a journey to find her brother, who were separated when her country was attacked, (only to find out that Ephraim had been purposefully attacking the enemy country) and after he's found she goes on another journey to stop the chaos between the country's, I think Erika is a good character, but I've played so little games, so what I want to know is whats yours?

Erika from sacred stones, well she's a lord class, so the story is gonna be based around her (unless you choose ephraim instead) I mean she's just a great character, and gameplay wise she can definitely handle herself on the battle field! don't worry when her rapier breaks (and it will) she's just as good with any other weapon, especially the armor slayer! having support conversations with other characters is always heart warming in the heat of battle (except with hector) but with Ericka it usually unlocks something that you didn't know about that character, and it's interesting (and sometimes sad) so learn about Erika.

I'd say my favorite characters are Gaius, Lucina, Robin for Awakening. GAIUS LOVES CANDY, and Robin is just a boss. Lucina is kawaii. ; w ;

ike, because he is the only "lord" that it isnt a king, a prince or a noble, he treats everione as equals and...

when he disssapears and have a A suppor with soren, soren will go with him and there are a secret scene if you have a A support in both of their games, so its seems the yaoi is legit between them huehuehuehue (????)
oh, and he is OP in his games

Panne or Yarne. I guess Panne just reminds me of myself since I hate people too lol
Yarne is a cute brother for Morgan, it fits their support convos rather well honestly.
(Not that their stats are something to write home about though.)

My favorite is lonq'ue from awakening because critical rate op.

Also if he marrys lissa the conversations are so funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picking one seems hard to me so I would say Lyn and takumi
Lyn+takumi= lyumi

Azama's the best! Most annoying character. He also was one of my strongest characters

Lucina obvious, i mean seriously finally a female character that is independent and can take of stuff and don't wear stupid clothes for combat (a.k.a not a sexualized character). And her english voice fits perfectly woth her( at least it doesnt sound annoying or anything, because god i'm so tired of stupid voice acting on games with american womans trying to attempt the "kawaii " japanese tone on (japanese almost always) characters voices).

I've only played Birthright and Awakening.
In awakening I'd say Mad King Gangrel. Something about him just appeals to me and makes him my favorite but I rather like robins father to I forget his name. I'm a sucker for villians.
From Awakening I'd pick Leo who I sadly can't recruit because he's a nohr character in conquest, but I like Jakob to the extremely loyal Butler that would do anything for his master aka the avatar.

Ike. There's a lot to him even if he appears to be very simple. We get a complete story on him, as well as a continuation. In the end of his story we get to see him become the legend he deserves to become for his actions, and departing for Tellius.

We also see his returns in later games in the series, leading to a few memorable battles.

My favorite character from the entire series would have to be Chrom from Awakening. I thought the he had excellent character design as well as an interesting character development pattern. The fact that Awakening was also my first FE game may have also had something to do with that...

Back