Favorite Fire Emblem character

• Thread starter Hawke9817
  • Start date
Miciah. She has silver hair and can heal people without the aid of herbs or staves. And has farsight (visions of the future). :cat:

She's super pretty, and I like how she's a leader, even though she points out herself that she doesn't feel ready to be one. (it may sound Mary Sue-ish, but I think it's adorable. :wacky:)

...However, I hardly used her (me, being the naive child I was, not knowing how to play Fire Emblem), so she wasn't able to use super cool tomes or really do much of anything ever again. :cry:

The 3D scenes on the wii are amazing, too~

I have to say Marth is my favorite character, although Fates is my favorite title so far. I have not gotten Echoes so till I get it and find a good character Marth will remain my favorite.

Only played birthright so far, so will have to say Jacob. The toughest of my characters. I am not very good at the game, only beat it on the resurrect players at end of each turn mode. Was quite disappointed when Kaze died he was quite good too.

Favorite character used to be Ike in Super Smash Bros. Brawl because he was light and fast and is now Roy because Ike is really slow in Super Smash bros. 3DS/Wii U.

My favorite character has been Roy since SSB: Melee. I used to play him all the time (though he wasn't a high tier character). I was upset by the fact that he wasn't in Brawl, though. I like him even more now because he plays so much better in Sm4sh.

I'll just say all my faves from every title
Shadow Dragon. Sheeda
New Mystery of The Emblem. Marth
Genealogy of The Holy War. Sigurd
Thracia 776. Eyvel
Sword of Seal. Lugh
Blazing Blade. Ninian
Path of Radiance. Ike
Radiant Dawn. Edward
Awakening. Cordelia
Fates. Sakura
Echoes/Gaiden. Kliff

Another favorite of mine is Selkie. She's super playful, and that makes her wayyy adorable~! She's pretty naive, too, which makes for some humorous dialogue. X3

She also reminds me of someone I met irl, once, so that could have something to do with it.

She's just beautiful and funny, and has tons of energy. She's very lovable, imo. ^w^

I haven't played a single Fire Emblem game before, and I only know characters from Fire Emhlem that are in Smash, so I would probably say Corrin. I really enjoy how she looks and she is amazing. :p

This is probably a biased opinion, well it definitely it, but my favorite fire emblem character is Robin because he's literally you. You get to create yourself and be part of the story. And it works. Personally I think it's really immersive, but it's good the player character isn't in all fire emblem games, because I know not everyone enjoys it.

Reactions: V_Weeb
But there’s so many to choose from! ;u;

I really like Robin, cause he looks and acts freakin cool in Awakening. Corrin just has good looks in general, and Roy has been my boy for the longest time now. There’s three of my main candidates. I could name more, but you said pick a favorite. >.<

Out of all of these, Roy would probably be my choice. He’s incredibly fast, and he’s also been one f my mains in the Suoer Smash Bros series ever since Melee. I’m looking forward to trying him out when I get Ultimate, and also looking forward to seeing him when I play the Fire Emblem games he appears in.

Hi guys. I will name them from every one of the fire emblem games I play
Echoes/gaiden: delthea
Fates: corrin (female)
awakening: Lucina

My favorite characters fro. The series hub well im gonna,go with 2 in particular the young lion roy and the first lord marth now i like them alot in terms of fire,emblem since they are stylish and i love how in smash bros there basically the ryu and ken of the game i love marths Japanese voice but i also love his American voice since he is voiced by yuri lowenthal roy will always be my main as i always gravitaed towards him more then marth (though that can be because roy uses fire in a very unique and stylish way) but marths gameplay isn't to shabby either again i love these to alot....(which really urks me how marths lodestar class is a thing yet roys class isn't in fates).

I have to say Lucina because of what I've read from the story she has to be one of the more memorable characters from the series. Plus she has a mask so that instantly makes her cool. Marth is a close second because he dominated Melee.

Selkie!! She has super cute fox ears and a tail, and she's adorable! Both in personality and appearance~
Seeing her insecurities in some of her support conversations really fleshes her out as a character, too.

Back