Favorite Fire Emblem Game

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Classic/Casual has been a thing with the recent Fire Emblem games. Awakening wasn't the first to use it, so it's a thing now.

Oh really? I haven't played any newer ones besides this one. So I wouldn't know.

Oh really? I haven't played any newer ones besides this one. So I wouldn't know.
yeah, I'm pretty sure the Classic/Casual option was in a DS Fire Emblem game at least, but maybe I'm wrong on that.

Yeah, that is true (to both parts of what you said). I think the great thing about the Fire Emblem series is that each continent brings something entirely new in many ways; each Fire Emblem is unique. But hey, maybe they could do something like Magvel 1000 years in the future or 1000 years in the past, similar to what they did with Ylisse being 1000 years after Akaneia.
Yeah, I am currently playing Shadow Dragon and that storyline is interesting, I played Radiant Dawn and that storyline was also entertaining, I agree they always bring something new to the table, and I appreciate that, the main character is well built, everything about Fire Emblem is two thumbs up.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Yeah, I am currently playing Shadow Dragon and that storyline is interesting, I played Radiant Dawn and that storyline was also entertaining, I agree they always bring something new to the table, and I appreciate that, the main character is well built, everything about Fire Emblem is two thumbs up.
Yeah, and what made Fire Emblem: Awakening even more amazing was that adding the Spotpass characters from previous games in the series provided a sense of continuity in the franchise to show that they're all connected by some kind of timeline if you get what I mean.

Yeah, and what made Fire Emblem: Awakening even more amazing was that adding the Spotpass characters from previous games in the series provided a sense of continuity in the franchise to show that they're all connected by some kind of timeline if you get what I mean.
Yeah, it made the game feel much better playing also I liked the connection between the history that they had.

Yeah, it made the game feel much better playing also I liked the connection between the history that they had.
Yeah, and it was nice having Tiki in there to show the long change in time haha You never would have expected to be able to see her as an adult

It's me or the Spotpass service of Fire Emblem Awakening stopped?

It's me or the Spotpass service of Fire Emblem Awakening stopped?
I think it's just you. If you mean Spotpass as in the extra items and maps and all that, then it stopped a long time ago. But I assume you mean Spotpass Teams, and if so I don't think it has

I think it's just you. If you mean Spotpass as in the extra items and maps and all that, then it stopped a long time ago. But I assume you mean Spotpass Teams, and if so I don't think it has

I mean the extra items and maps...
Well, at least they're still downloadable...

But that service was kinda... short.

I mean the extra items and maps...
Well, at least they're still downloadable...

But that service was kinda... short.
oh, yeah the extra items and maps have been done for a loooooong time now (at least in the States they have been). Apotheosis was the last thing they added

Fire Emblem Awakening is the best of them all. It's graphics are great, there is a huge amount of characters, and I just love it!

I just beat Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword (one of the GBA ones) and I LOVED it! Also I'm hopefully getting Awakening from my friend in a few days and I heard that was really good too, AND I just started Sacred Stones which will probably suck me in just like Blazing Sword. They're all good but everyone's got a favorite. What's yours?

Yeah sacred stones is gonna suck you in. Was my favorite game till Awakening.

My favorite game is Awakening. Has a lot of maps, characters, and extras that you wouldn't believe it'd be in this game if you didn't have it.

I also like Shadow Dragon even though some people think it's the worst.

Reactions: Moon Rain
I played the demo for this game and it was very nice and fun,especially when fighting all those big,stupid brutes.I really enjoyed it and I wish I could have played the full game and enjoy the stories.

Fire Emblem GBA! First one to ever play

FE: A till now :D

Awakening, at least for now :sneaky:

Shadow Dragon was good too though :D

Awakening, at least for now :sneaky:

Shadow Dragon was good too though :D
Ya, just forgot about that one. I am like 50% finished on that one

My favorite Fire Emblem game would have to be Radiant Dawn for the Wii. It took me exactly 48 hours to beat, and the storyline was just gripping all the way. Plus, I hadn't played Path of Radiance for the GameCube, so this was the first true 3D Fire Emblem game I had ever played, which was exciting in itself.

Either Genealogy of the Holy War or Path of Radiance. Genealogy had an epic setting, great world building, politics, interesting gameplay mechanics, a more mature and complex story (for a Fire Emblem game, at least), low difficulty, cool characters, amazing soundtrack and replayability. Path of Radiance had great writing, decent graphics, great characters, great gameplay mechanics, low difficulty, good plot and some replayability.

I also liked Thracia 776 for most of the reasons I liked Genealogy, and Shadow Dragon because of the superb writing.

Back