Favorite Fire Emblem Game

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Awakening. Just the plot made a whole new difference and it was so fun to play. This game brought a whole new aspect of the game which was the character creation. This was a tremendous upgrade to the series as players are encouraged to grind their avatar and fight against Grimea. I also liked the new graphics and support system in the combat, it helped make more easier decisions for tactics.

All of them are pretty good and its my number one favorite Nintendo series but my favorite is Path of radiance because of the characters.

My favorite was shadow dragon, which was my first ever fire emblem game, it was really hard when I first got it but it put up a challenge. I just hated how your characters don't come back when they die, but I did do a no-death run in the game before.

Till 2013, I loved Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn the most. But now it's a tough one, but I think Awakening is now my favorite one (I have a crush on Lucina lol). But then there is no FE I don't love :D
I just dislike the DLCs since the characters are so boring, they never talk outside of their DLC mission and they can't bond :(

FE: The Sacred Stones
The only FE game I've really played other than the FE:A demo :p. I got it with the ambassador program and it is really fun. It was the reason I bought Pokemon conquest :p.

I would say that the GBA Fire Emblem game was that only one and my favorite so far in the series . It was just simply amazing ! I really should like Fire Emblem : Awakening more it is just that I only played the demo and not the full game so I can't really determine unless I play the full one . But if I did , I would totally like the full version more :p

My fave FE game would have to be FE: Path of Radiance, simply because it was the game that introduced me to the whole series. Fell in love with it the moment I popped that baby into my GameCube :)

My favorite Fire Emblem game is fuuin no tsurugi. Its so difficult!

Oh boy, this one is tough so I'm gonna cheat a bit.

For NA titles, it's definitely a combination of PoR/RD. They both go hand in hand taking place in the same universe, same characters, and really the story just all flows and connects each other so well. It will grab you in more than any other FE game. Most FE games tend to fall under "royalty dude needs to solve task, bad guys get in way, mad ruler/evil dragon supernatural creature involve, save the world!" For the most part, these games break a lot of those tropes. There's more extreme political things involved that bring a stronger lore and story together to the point where you'll have no idea what happens next in the plot. It definitely is an epic story.

Japan titles, definitely Genealogy of the Holy War. 2 generations of characters, multiple twists and turns, definitely the darkest game in the series, also has a much more realistic sense of politics and lore like PoR/RD. I recommend getting an emulator and a translation patch(can't tell you where.) It's very worth it and so much content in it like a DnD campaign.

I like fire emblem awakening because it allows with the dlc to add in old favorites that the loyal fans will love loev
Without changing the way it works

My favorite game was always the third one, though I think Radiant Dawn was good too. :thumbsup:;)

Mine personally is Fire Emblem Awakening (looking forward to the new one IN 2016!!! *cries to self*) mainly because it had casual mode which is GREAT because for me the older games were so tough because I tried to keep everyone evenly leveled AND alive. In the older games if someone died they never came back(Rest in Piece Will)so it was tough and I hated letting anyone die like I felt really bad for it which is why I would recommend Awakening.

Personally, Path of Radiance or Sacred Stones would be my favorites. Ephraim and Ike are just the best characters ever. ALSO MIST

Mine is Fire emblem awakening. I say this really because it is my first 3ds game. It is a great rpg and has a good 3d effect. I love the battles and its just a really long game. I literally played 100 hours in it, I know crazy. It has so much awesome characters which trust me, there is a lot.

Mine is definitely Fire Emblem, Blazing Sword, Rekka no Ken, that first English one, FE7, however you want to call it.

Everything about it is quite good at least, and upon a re-run of the game I've rediscovered how magnificent this game is.

Fire Emblem Awakening too.
The pairing and marriage thing hit it.
It allows characters to boosts each other and gain experience along the way.
But I can't see any child born in those marriages.
hahaha

Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken/Fire Emblem/FE7

By far my favorite. The Sacred Stones was the first FE I played, but it honestly lacks in nearly every category compared to FE7. Awakening isn't too bad, but still not as good as FE7 to me. Shadow Dragon was kind of "eh" to me. I haven't played Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn yet, so I can't comment on those.

Oh, I almost forgot about Fire Emblem: Shin Monshō no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyū~. I played the English patch of it and really enjoyed it. I thought it was much, much better than Shadow Dragon. I really enjoyed how OP my archer became. By the time she was a level 20 Archer, she was able to hit harder and tank better than any of my other units, including promoted ones. She was absolutely insane.

I play one fire emblem game on the gameboy and the shadow dragon one in the 3ds lite. I say I like both of them, but hated to fact that my men die and I have to keep soft reseting if Im not careful. I don't think the 3ds lite can soft reset. Its something like that.

My favorite game is Fire Emblem Awakening...
Why? Is the only game of the saga I actually know :D

Actually, thanks to it's Casual and Classic modes, this game is an excellent start :p
Actually, Awakening's an awful place to start because so many of its key mechanics are absent in older FE games.
I personally can't decide on one. If I had to pick just one, it'd probably be Path of Radiance, with Awakening and Radiant Dawn being next.
Only reason I can't put awakening on the top is, despite its awesome game mechanics, it's story has about the same depth as a paper bag full of (plot)holes.
Path of Radiance is just flat out amazing in every way, even if its gameplay is inferior to Awakening's.
After that is probably Sacred Stones, then the Geneology of the Holy War, then FE7, then Shadow Dragon, and that's all I've played so I can't judge the rest.

I'd have to say Sacred Stones. Shadow Dragon comes in a close second, beaten only because it has no post-game.

Back