Favorite item?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
whats your favorite item to use, from any Zelda game, and why?

I like the Fire rod (A link to the past/a link between worlds)

I love seeing enemies burn, and I like this element in general. xD

over-using it can be a problem, stupid magic! xD

Reactions: P2.0
Mine would have to be either the hookshot from ocarina of time. Easy weapon to use, and if you can get the timing right, kills some enemies in one hit =)

I always loved the Double Clawshot in TP

Reactions: Pave and frogczar
I'm going to say the Magic Cape, simply because it was:

A) The most original item in the series, in my opinion at least
B) Such a far cry from anything we've seen in the series

The Bow and Arrow. I love bows, so I find myself using them as much as possible in any game that has them. I remember how happy and excited I was using a bow for the first time in Ocarina of Time, getting to aim it myself.

I also vouch for the bow and arrow. I had no idea you could get elemental arrows, and it was pretty shocking when I got the light arrows. In OoT 3D especially, I really like the special effects that you see when you fire them. It's just magical.

Reactions: zekiebouy
I like the chain chomp from four swords. It just kills everything in its path but sadly, you din't get the rupees when the chain chomp kills something. good way to get rid of troublesome enemies though.

the bow of light from spirit tracks i think that that is one of the best items ever, but also i like the seed shooter from the oracle games i love you you could burn a bad guy from far away and hit a switch with the same item :)

I love the bombs cause i love blowing things and i see him quite use it and he usually knows how to use it zelda tool has been available since the first zelda game was out but i wonder if they will put the old items on the new zelda hyrule warriors i watched the trailer i see similar items that zelda uses but i didn't see the rest yet.

I liked the bow and arrows. I love bows, and it was fun shooting from long-range. The item comes in handy when you have to battle monsters while have low health. Pretty good item overall.

Bomb Arrow
Best arrow in every Zelda game.

Here are my top 5
5- Boomerang: Love watching it hit everything then come back, it's so quick too, and can collect rupees.
4-Bow: Takes perfect skill to land attacks with it, and it's so important, and in Wind Waker it's fire and ice is cool
3-Wind Waker: It's control of the wind is really cool, and all those spells you can use, creating tornadoes to send you to islands, making it from day to night, and controlling certain characters, then Zelda uses it in Hyrule Warriors, I mean give it to Link he was the one who used it.
2-Deku Leaf: Love gliding across the wind, and blowing out flames with it's wind.
1-Bombs: Blowing up stuff like a pro, better run before you blow up, blow yourself up it's so much fun

my favorite item is easily the hookshot, i don´t really know why do i really like it in the game but i would totally like to have one in real life, i mean come on it would be totally handy to have one at your side. am i right?

Mine personally is the bombs becauseif there was no bombs the games would be impossible.There is no swords and shields so everybody doesn't choose the mirror shield and master sword.No equipment as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always loved the Double Clawshot in TP
I totally agree with you! A lot of the items in twilight princess lost their usefulness outside of their dungeons (I.e. The spinner) but the claw shots were usuable all over the place! The hook shot was one of my favorite items in other Zelda games, and the double claw shot makes it just so much better!

My favorite item in The Legend of Zelda franchise would have to be the hover boots. Why? Because walking on air and being a ninja is awesome.

Reactions: Mikaya
I honestly love the phantom sphere from phantom hour glass it alows you to stop time and attack youre enemieis aesily and with eas wich makes lif sooooooo much esyer as lnk

I really like the Gust Bellows.

Whip too.

Reactions: frogczar
Nothing makes a good puzzle like fire, arrows, and elemental arrows. The Bow and Arrows all around give a neat FPS element to OoT. And they look even better with Light, Fire, or Ice on them.

I love seeing the enemies explode into wonderfully glittering specks of dust after I explode them with a light arrow.:sneaky:

Back