Favorite item?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Ice Rod in ALBW, I love being able to freeze enemies, and I'm biased towards ice-related items in general so that's had a part in that choice.

Plus freezing enemies helps set up for easy strikes, especially when you get the Nice Ice Rod.

double claw shots from twilight princess. They were so useful and fun to use

I am and will always be fond of the Hookshot. I loved using it in the GB era games.

I love the bow and arrow as well. I remember as a kid figuring out the puzzles where it made you shoot the arrows through the torches. That absolutely blew my mind for some reason when I was younger, it just seemed like such a fantastic puzzle element, connecting Link and his items to the world around him.

I like the bow and arrow from specifically all Zelda games except the 2d Zelda games . I like sniping enemies from afar when using the bow and arrow from The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time . Like warping to Lake Hylia just to do that . It is also very strong . As for an item I love in all types of Zelda games that would be the Hookshot . Though it is not a offensive type of weapon it is still very useful in every condition

Mine is Bombchu,Fire Arrows,Boomerang and hookshot from hyrule warriors

c5d.jpg

Daddy loves himself some fire arrows.

i liked the item that was like an insect, it appears in the legend of zelda skyward sword. I like it because you could explore the area looking for health hearts or enemies and at the same time it could grab some plant bombs from the area and throw them to nearby enemies.

Hookshoot: It gets you to any place you wish to go to, pick up items and push back people. It would be handle to have around the house.

Elemental Bows for sure! I thought that they were really useful for taking down enemies and was very satisfying to see them being taken down with it :D Plus it had some cool effects as well!

Deku leaf, it's fun to fly around with it
I also like bow and hookshot

The double clawshots from Twilight Princess are cool. They are really usefull, especially in a minigame so that you can get the big quiver. It is also usefull so that you can shoot the other clawshot from were you are currently grabbing instead of having to land on the floor in order to use it again. It just saves time. Also the hawkeye and bow combo really spiced things up.

I would have to say the masks form Majoras mask are my favorite items. There are a lot of mask and each one does something different. If I had to narrow it down to one it would be the Giants mask because I just become a giant right them and there and crush everything, aslong as I had the magic for it.

Are you sure about hookshots?

hmm...its between the steel ball and the double claw shot. wouldn't it be awesome to se the double clawshot utilized as a whip like weapon in hyrule warriors?

Are you sure about hookshots?
Mat pat...he saved us all by warning us...Don't use claw shots!!!

The Legend of Zelda... A game that has proven time, and time again how awesome it is to play through. From its funny characters, to storylines, and dungeon explorations! :). Eh, but I like the items you find better! XD What always got me excited is finding a new item to use to help your progress through the game(Or to play around with once you finished it, lol). I have a lot of favorites, but there's just so many out there! It's hard to pick just one! :p

So, what's your favorite item? :3

Too much items to choose from... so true xD

I believe that my favorite will always be Roc's Cape. it was the best fun I had ever had using that thing in Four Swords and Minish Cap :D Especially that Sky Temple place thing in MC. I always found the down thrust move to be really useful (particularly in 4Swords, there's always hordes of enemies)

Fairy Bow, Hookshot and Fire Rod are honorable mentions xD

Reactions: P2.0
@Bearidan :Ikr? XD

And yes, I remember the Roc's Cape! That was so fun gliding around, and thrusting enemies in the head! :punch: I also liked the Fire Rod as well in Four Swords Adventures! That was my favoriteitem ever, so I was extremely let down when I had to change to a different weapon. Oh, cruel fate! :hilarious:

Reactions: 2071
i loved WindWaker's hookshot design and how u could use it to go on the palm tree on outset island and battle 50 floors full of enemies to get items i loved windwaker and think hookshot is very cool as well as the grappling hook and ice, fire , light and normal arrows in the bow

Reactions: P2.0
Back