Favorite item?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
@Jotape™ :Oh, the Hookshot! So cool! :D I think that was one of my brother's favorites cuz he had that equipped on mostly every Zelda game that featured it, unless the situation called for a different one. XD. And who could forget Wind Waker's fire, ice, and light arrows? Especially the light arrows! Those things just destroy enemies... :eek: Talk about power!

@Jotape™ :Oh, the Hookshot! So cool! :D I think that was one of my brother's favorites cuz he had that equipped on mostly every Zelda game that featured it, unless the situation called for a different one. XD. And who could forget Wind Waker's fire, ice, and light arrows? Especially the light arrows! Those things just destroy enemies... :eek: Talk about power!
Power? tingle bottle is power just write something when u are in front of an enemy and it will die of how boring tingle bottles are and to be sure its ded throw the bottle to enemies face so it gets bottle punched i reeeeeaaaally prefered the tingle tuner to find secrets and stuff but eh

Reactions: P2.0
@Jotape™ :Oh, I wouldn't know about the Tingle Bottle cuz I never played WW HD. But I'm guessing it's bo-to-the-boring. .-. But the Tingle Tuner? Shoot, once I got the cables needed for it, that was THE best feeling to use. And hunting down the statues was superb!

@Jotape™ :Oh, I wouldn't know about the Tingle Bottle cuz I never played WW HD. But I'm guessing it's bo-to-the-boring. .-. But the Tingle Tuner? Shoot, once I got the cables needed for it, that was THE best feeling to use. And hunting down the statues was superb!
Lol that was fun xD

Man it has been a few days since I posted on pedia. My favourite item is the bow from skyward sword. The bow in skyward sword is by far the best bow in any Zelda game. It just feels so... good. I can't explain it but no other bow feels the same way. No other bow feels so powerful. Shooting enemies from a really long distance and killing them. It just feels amazing to use.

@Eyeballz60 :Oh, the bow is pretty useful, isn't it? :D I like testing myself to see if I can shoot far off enemies with one shot. It's good practice! I remember doing that in Twilight Princess before I got the Hawkeye. I shot the post on the high building. :sneaky:

I'd go with the Boomerang from Spirit Tracks. One of my pastimes was going up to an enemy, stunning it, then drawing circles around it so I can see the Boomerang whack it a bunch of times. Bonus with multiple enemies. Other times, when a Phantom was involved, I'd stun it, run up behind it, and constantly hit it in it's back. Other than that, I was just messing around seeing how crazy I can make the path.

@Elchronic Maelstrom : xD Sounds hilarious! I kinda liked drawing my own path as well, it was very funny to watch monsters get smacked when I tried to hit a switch. :hilarious: Although, I think I liked it better smacking enemies with the Boomerang on Wind Waker, notably, the Moblins. They make the most funniest sounds getting smacked, and knocked on their butts! :p

@Elchronic Maelstrom : xD Sounds hilarious! I kinda liked drawing my own path as well, it was very funny to watch monsters get smacked when I tried to hit a switch. :hilarious: Although, I think I liked it better smacking enemies with the Boomerang on Wind Waker, notably, the Moblins. They make the most funniest sounds getting smacked, and knocked on their butts! :p
Beware of the hook shot

Mostly the bow, (360 noscope) it has light ice and fire arrows = elemets and it can kill the darkness. Hockshots or how they are called in the games, just because how cool it would be if you had something like that IRL :eek:. and the boomarang, i mean you would never have to stay up with this 3 tools ;3

I'd say the bomb arrows from twilight princess because blowing stuff up is cool but blowing stuff up from a distance is even cooler! (and it made bombs less tedious)

Bottles. Just Bottles. They are so useful! Fairies, Potions, Moo-Moo Milk, and much more.

I think that the Hookshot/Clawshot/Longshot are great items. What are the differences between these items. Nothing really. The Hookshot doesn't have a long range, which is where the Longshot comes in. The Clawshot has the range of the Longshot and can cling you onto metal, making it very useful. You even get two of them and thankfully use them underwater like the Hook/Longshot.

Oocca because I love how disgusted Link looks when he has her in his hands

oocca__medium.jpg

I mean look at that face XD

Hookshot is the most useful in many ways in both the 2d and 3d Zelda games. Stunning enemies and traversing across gaps, it's one of the most fun items too. I like how it can OHKO some enemies or just simply useful against certain enemies in different games like in ALTTP (those penguin thingy enemies in the Ice Palace and those electric jellyfish things in the swamp palace >.>)

character-link-boomerang.png

Boomerang from Spirit Tracks
Step 1- Take out Boomerang
Step 2- Find an enemy
Step 3- Draw a path around the enemy with it in the circle
Step 4- Release.

Newbie here (1st post too!), trying to figure out what your favorite Zelda items are. My favourite is the wind waker! Changing the direction of the wind is pretty darn cool. I also loved being able to control one of my favorite Zelda characters, Medli!

Well my favourite item
in Legend of Zelda games
It is the clawshot. :D
tumblr_n6yw9zif7X1qbtlzqo1_500.gif

My favourite is the Twilight Princess
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Btw all alink between worlds super items are great

Btw all alink between worlds super items are great
Y'know, I was actually gonna get that game when I got OoT 3D, cuz it was only $24.00. But I decided against it. ;-; But what kind of items are there in it? Same as Link to the Past, or different???

Back