Favorite item?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Y'know, I was actually gonna get that game when I got OoT 3D, cuz it was only $24.00. But I decided against it. ;-; But what kind of items are there in it? Same as Link to the Past, or different???
Kinda same but with the miamis u get the nice items whihc are really powerful upgrades and the super items which you get on the treacherous tower, also i like a link between worlds over oot

Reactions: P2.0
whats your favorite item to use, from any Zelda game, and why?

I like the Fire rod (A link to the past/a link between worlds)

I love seeing enemies burn, and I like this element in general. xD

over-using it can be a problem, stupid magic! xD
-Fierce Deity's mask [Majora's Mask]
-Fire rod [A Link between worlds]
-Hero's bow [Majora's mask]

I've only played Ocarina of Time 3D so far, but here is my list of items that I really like. A few that stand out to me are the Boomerang, the Master Sword, and the Biggoron's Sword. The Boomerang is really neat in my opinion, as you can throw it and have it return items to you, which is really cool. The Master Sword is amazing as well. I love the design of the Master Sword as well as how much better it is than the Kokiri Sword. Lastly, the Biggoron's Sword, which is amazing. It's 2-Handed, which means you can't use a shield while using it, but I think it's worth the lack of shield! It does a lot more damage than the Master Sword does, and it's pretty incredible. My favorite? I think it'd be a tie between the Master Sword and the Biggoron's Sword.

My favourite item was the double Ball and Chain in Twillight Princess. It was mostly used to just smash ice and defeat enemies and there weren't many actual puzzles that made good use of it if I remember correctly since the cannon balls were the main attraction in that dungeon but I just love the feeling to smash enemies with it and it was probably my most used item for combat outside of dungeons.

Well, if I would have to pick one favorite item, it would have to be the hookshot. Compared to any other item in any other Zelda game, it is the only one to continue to e useful even in the modern day. Bows? No longer useful. Lanterns? No longer useful. Personal transportation at the flick of the wrist? Useful!

There’s been numerous items throughout the Zelda series, such as the Hookshot, the Boomerang, and the Bow and Arrow. There’s also been less known items like the Hawkeye, the Magic Book, and the Rod of Seasons. What’s your favorite Zelda item from the series? It can be from any game, btw.

My favorite would be the Bow and Arrow. It’s always been fun to use, and it’s also nice that it’s appeared in almost every Zelda game to date. Also, the fact that in some games, you can choose different arrows, like the Bomb Arrows, Light Arrows, and Ice Arrows, makes it even more awesome.

So, what’s your favorite Zelda item? :eyes:

BOW
and master sword and bombs there so good lol

In Ocarina of Time I really liked using the Hookshot. It was probably my most used item in the game!

In Twilight Princess I like the Bomb Arrows. So satisfying when the arrow hits your target! Also the master sword is cool of course. Very cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Back