Favorite Legendary?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite legendary is Giratina and I have a little story about why. Once, in my first Pokemon adventure, I pretty much soloed with Typhlosion (I was stupid). Now that's a bad idea when you get to Clair: the Dragon Gym Leader. I asked my friend if he could provide some help. He ended up trading me a Giratina and I was pretty darn surprised. It was a powerhouse and is a level 100 that still hasn't fainted once.
Or there is Regirock who is also boss. I think I still like Giratina more.

Ho-oh because he was my first legendary and after that probably Rayquaza because he looks super bad-<censored>.:cool: I really like Darkrai too but sadly I do not have that one. (And no one who has it wants to trade (of course).)

for me its got to be ... articuno, raiqou, suicune and last but not least its the legendary pokemon ditto ^^ cause he's all of them >.< nah jokes its ho oh but i call him oh ho he's really good in ubers

Rayquaza for the first one, zekrom and mew. I hope these pokemon will have their own mega evolution ..

My favorite Legendaries are Mew and Manaphy(despite the moveset....) what is yours if any?

I think my favourite legendary is Ho-Oh. Gotta love them fire types.

So many people said Darkrai, he's a mythical not a legend. :p although I'm sure no one cares... anyways my favorite MYTHICAL pokemon is mew or keldeo,
my favorite Legendary is Mewtwo

Mew of course..It's soooo cute and it's original pokemon green sprite looked derpy.

images

So many people said Darkrai, he's a mythical not a legend. :p although I'm sure no one cares... anyways my favorite MYTHICAL pokemon is mew or keldeo,
my favorite Legendary is Mewtwo
Mythical Pokemon are a sub-section of legendary Pokemon.

Mewtwo is probably my all time favourite because he's the most fleshed out of all of them in the different mediums of Pokemon I have encountered. He's key in the games (well, as key as a Pokemon can be in Gen 1), in the anime he was the figure-head of the first feature-length film and in the Pokemon Adventures series he usually will crop up every now and then to help out in a battle.#

Mew, because it is so cute and has the best moves ever. It is better than Mewtwo cause Mew is faster and better moves

My favorite Legendary have to be Zapdos. Zapdos was my very first legend I caught on Pokémon yellow and I really was surprised to see how hard it was to catch back then since it would always escape the ball immediately. but I love its typing of elec/flying so it wont be too much in trouble with most other flying types such as skarmory and charizard.

My favorite is arceus because it can change into different types uses plates iron stone fire fighting etc.It's stats are good.I like it's cry.I like the pokedex description!(born from an egg in a place where there was nothing then shaped the world.

Mewtwo has always been my favorite legendary Pokemon [Actually also my overall favorite haha]. I'm quite disappointed I can't use him on places like the Battle Maison but I understand why they probably banned him there.

I just use him for Blissey secret bases instead :D

lugia and zekrom,lugia is just awesome in my opinion. zekrom represents truth which is just cool to me

Mew because he can learn transform and all tms

My fave is Yveltal isn´t it majestic?
Also Arcanine,Arceus,Giratina,Dialga(Because of Mistery Dungeon),Zekrom and Groudon

Darkrai. It was my first legendary. I got it as a free WIFI gift on my Pokémon Black cartridge. Reshiram would come next; I loved the Fusion Flare move.

I like yveltal cuz it looks very cool!!! Even so, I took x because of mega charizard x. I also like rayquaza cuz it is very powerful if you look at it. But the main reason I like rayquaza is because I got a SHINY!!!

What is your favorite legendary? My favorite legendary is genesect!!!!!! So what is your favorite legendary????????

Back