• Thread starter ianarceus
  • Start date
ianarceus

ianarceus

Only the awesomest member of this site
Towns Folk
What is your favorite RPG?

Mine is Pokemon HeartGold.

Hmmm .... not sure if I can pick just one. Off the top of my head I'd say Chrono Trigger and Suikoden are my top two. I'd have an easier time making a top ten.

Pokemon Y,Dragon Quest IX,Dragon Quest III,and a secret RPG that's in development.

Reactions: codyplays
Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Pokemon X, Dragon Quest 8, LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D, LoZ: A Link Between Worlds. So many to choose from.

Reactions: MLGirby
Golden Sun is by far my favorite RPG.

Shin Megami Tensei IV is close.

I'm a die-hard JRPG fan! It's really hard to choose my #1 favorite, but these are some that I adore: Final Fantasy VI, Breath of Fire 1&2, Final Fantasy X, Dragon Quest V, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy VII.

Persona 3 (Portable), Pokémon X, Golden Sun (DS, just that I don't remember the name) and Final Fantasy V (got it on my PSP).

Those are my favourite for now ;), and they are awesome in general.
Edit: Xenoblade Chronicles took the first place. This game is too awesome.

Last edited:
It is between Final Fantasy 8 and SMT 4 for me (FF8 gets into my feels guys it still turns this grown man into a lil baby).

Skyriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!

Reactions: Ethendor
cant name just one :/

Megaman Battle Network, Fire Emblem, Disgaea, Pokemon, Rune Factory.

I guess the only RPG I've really played is Pokemon X and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (it's classified as one but isn't really much of an RPG). I enjoy action games with RPG elements rather than RPG games with action elements but that's just my preference. I'm planning on trying a few RPGs in the future (FE:A and Bravely Default) so hopefully I'll be able to get into them.

My favorite rpg game is the zelda titles i played them and it's more of an rpg genre than the other games that i have played.

I love Legend of Zelda soooo much, you don't even know, I think Persona or the Final Fantasy come as a close second though. RPG's are probably my favorite type of game, I love the adventure and story to the, They just have certain charm to them I enjoy greatly.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - Each Floor is like a board game where you can only move forward, backward, left or right. There are hundreds if not thousands of enemies your fight throughout the game. The battle mechanics at times can require you to be very strategic so you won't be defeated in battle. Overall it's a very fun game to play... on the easiest difficulty, that is.

Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Though Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door comes close.

Last edited:
My most favorite RPG is Chrono Trigger (original SNES). Other favorites include Pokemon, Shining Force, Zelda, etc but Chrono Trigger is the best.

my favorite rpg games are earthbound, chrono trigger, kingdom hearts 1, secret of evermore, baldur's gate 2, persona 4 and final fantasy 6 ( snes final fantasy 3

Last edited:
Final Fantasy 6, Persona 4, Pokemon Black, Link to the Past and Fire Emblem Awakening. Oh and of course, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

I have a lot of favorite RPGs, but if I had to pick just one...I'd have to say its probably Xenogears.

The Elder Scroll series in general is mine. Partly because of how awesome it is, and partly because of it's surprisingly in-depth lore. It goes so far, and everything in the games is connected to something, somewhere at some time.

Last edited:
Back