Favorite Nintendo RPG

• Thread starter ianarceus
  • Start date
I would say any Pokemon game.

Mine is Dragon Quest VII ,it was really difficult in some point but it was epic

by far the best RPG is and was Final Fantasy Tactics on PS1.... apparently they are busy with a spinoff for the game but lack funding.

What is your favorite RPG?

Mine is Pokemon HeartGold.
My favorite rpg is denpa men 3: rise of digitoll. It is extremely awesome

bravely default for me. Not played much of jrpg but with the brave default system and lots of ability customizations, i think this is one of the best.

Valkyria Chronicles II is my favourite game of all time, so it's my favourite RPG too. :cat: The gameplay was so original that I've never gotten tired of it and I grew so attached to the characters that I had to quite literally hold back from crying when I finished the game.

DemiKids: Dark Version and DemiKids: Light Version are in second place. It's a tragically underappreciated set of games. I'm probably the only person in the world who grew to love the characters as much as I did.

i enjoy allot of zelda titles especially majoras mask and i cant wait for the realese of majoras mask 3d

• Final Fantasy VI (SNES)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics (PS)
  • Chrono Trigger (SNES)
  • Persona 3 & 4 (PS2)
  • Xenogears (PS)
  • Xenosaga Ep. 1, 2, and 3 (PS2)
  • Baldur's Gate (PC)
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC)
  • The Elder Scrolls III and IV (PC)
  • Arc The Lad II (PS)
  • Breath of Fire II (SNES), III and IV (PS)
  • Star Ocean: The Second Story (PS)
  • Eternal Sonata (PS3)
  • Parasite Eve (PS)

Persona 4 and Pokemon HeartGold forever( ^ω^ )

Mine is Mario and Luigi Dream team. It is an amazing and long Rpg. It has a fantastic soundtrack. Also boss battles are epic. You technically have to save 2 worlds, the pillow kingdom and the Mario kingdom. That is what makes it really long. You have to buy this game, especially if you love Mario games.

My favorite RPG will always be Pokémon, I just love the characters so much. The other is Finale Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, I just the look and the feel of the game and that you can sort of create your own characters. And not to mention the opening theme is the best!

My favorite RPG of the recent days is Mother 3. I love the characters, the story, and the game mechanics is just wonderful. Although I wish I could see my characters attack and do other things but other than that I love the game. I just recently played it and it's not the all time(I can't figure that out yet :D).

My favorite RPG is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire or in general any Pokemon game :D

Reactions: Mikaya
I love the kingdom heart games. Though it requires that you have 4 consoles to play all the games (soon to be five with kingdom hearts three coming out) the original kingdom hearts and the sequel were amazing.

Golden Sun is by far my favorite RPG.

Shin Megami Tensei IV is close.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is my favorite now. I haven't even beaten it.

It's fun to look at. That usually says a lot about a game.

Reactions: Moon Rain
My absolute favorite RPG would have to be anything from the Kingdom Hearts series except Chain of Memories. The reason why is because it mixes real-time attacks with third-person free roaming, and includes a sweet level-up system. You can create your own items and accessories, so you can feel like you can enhance your character and level up other stats. So, point is, Kingdom Hearts to the max.

Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Pokemon X, Dragon Quest 8, LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D, LoZ: A Link Between Worlds. So many to choose from.
arent the legend of zelda games classed as a adventure game more than an rpg?

arent the legend of zelda games classed as a adventure game more than an rpg?
Well LOZ isn't technically an RPG since there is no leveling up :cry: (I wish the game had that idea of leveling up :()

Reactions: Mikaya
some of my favorite rpgs series are
Persona
Kingdom hearts
Fire emblem
Final Fantasy
Shadow Hearts
legend of dragoon
rouge galaxy
and paper mario
Basically im a rpg a holic ^^
update: Ni no kuni
Tales of series
conception II
Xenosaga
Project x zone

Last edited:
Reactions: Derplink_:3
My favorite rpgs would be

Pokemon X and Fantasy Life

I love pokemon X because it added really nice 3d animations and figures of the pokemon. It really makes it feel like they are alive. I love the added customization in the game and it adds replay value so I can earn money and buy clothes. Pokemon X is like my favorite game at the moment. (competitive battling)

I like fantasy life because there are so many things to do. (literally) this game is the best to-do list I've ever bought. I also love how it doesn't force you into doing one life so I can freely switch and spend my time how I want. Fantasy Life is my most favorite rpg ever. I have been looking for an rpg like this for so long, with no dlc, and ranged classes and I finally found it. The dlc is a great addition too.

Edit: @Jeff The Killer

I played Crystal Chronicles too! Wow I totally forgot about it. I loved how you could choose your class, gather materials and make clothes/armor for yourself. It was a long time ago, but I still love that rpg :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Derplink_:3
Back