Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
  • #1,001
Lillipup is my favorite. It was the first Pokemon I encountered that wasn't a starter, and I love its design. Not only is he a dog, but he's also based on the same species as the dog that I own. I also had one on my team in my first game, so that probably also helped.

• #1,002
My favorite is Eevee. It's not only cute, but it also can evolve into any type within reason. Although, it's only eight different Types so far, but that's okay. Eevee is still very cute in my opinion.

• #1,003
My favourite is Cyndaquil

• #1,004
Grookey/ Rillaboom

• #1,005
My favorite pokemon is Pikachu!

• #1,006
lucario, ¿why? maybe its because im a furry ,who knows

• #1,007
Eevee, because it could turn into like 7 types? (I can't remember) Also eevee is absolutely adorable and anyone with functional eyes would see the cuteness of eevee.

• #1,008
my favorite is solgaleo i like him because he looks awesome

• #1,009
My favorite pokemon must be either Espeon or Absol ! I have loved Espeon every since I have gotten into Pokemon since I used to be obsessed with cats and the eeveeloutions (plus espeon is psychic type) I also love Absol since it was my first ever legendary (in a fan made pokemon game since official games were too pricey) so I love Absol a lot !! :)

• #1,010
My favorite Pokemon overall is Zangoose, but I also really like Croconaw, Krokorok, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Gengar, Houndoom, Umbreon, Espeon, Charizard, Sceptile, and Hawlucha.

• #1,011
My favorite pokemon are those 2: Lucario and Darkri. I think I like it because these pokemon appear in the pokemon movies ,that I saw since I was a kid, as special pokemon and both of them have a really cool design.

I always use Darkri in pokemon battles using dark void, it was a annoying strategy but I like it a lot Jajajaja.

png-clipart-the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-link-pony-wolf-drawing-wolf.png

• #1,012
My favorite pokemon is togepi, because it was the first pokemon i remembered the name to, also because it is adorable and sweet, except for the one in diamond and pearl.

• #1,013
Shedinja. They're essentially invincible to some attacks yet others will wipe them out in one hit, making them a very unique and technical Pokemon to use, which I like. I fondly recall how I defeated Kyogre in Alpha Sapphire with a vastly underlevelled Shedinja. Took a while, but it was certainly a proud achievement.

Eevee is quite nice, too, for their many different evolutions they can change into. All these novelty Pokemon... I always like the novelty Pokemon. They're all so interesting to use and have their own little gimmicks which come in useful for different situations. Overall, however, Shedinja's Wonder Guard is what makes him my absolute favourite.

• #1,014
Marill is my favorite! While not especially useful for battles, the cuteness factor really wins me over. I remember there was an episode of the Pokemon anime where a Marill kept crying non-stop and Ash and friends did everything to protect it and keep it from crying. That episode really stuck with me with how heart-warming it was and I guess that's why Marill became my favorite.

• #1,015
My two favorite Pokémon are Slowpoke and Banette. I couldn't tell you why! I still have my Mega Banette in OmegaRuby and I've barely touched the game in years; I almost want to restart but I love my team so much. I wouldn't do it without transferring Banette elsewhere first.

• #1,016
Zacian is my 10/10 favorite.

• #1,017
Lycanroc Midnight

• #1,018
Favorite pokemon is Eevee and Torchic, I've always loved torchic since I was a fan of Gen 3 which was my favorite gen. Meanwhile I grew to appreciate eevee during Gen 5 and when they started making him a mascot along with pikachu I just fell in love even more

Reactions: $Emperor
  • #1,019
i have a few pokemon tied for my favorite.
milotic for mermaid creature , gothitelle for remind me of both super paper mario and my favorite game character feli.
kirlia for being cute and from art of favorite artist alexi drawings of kirlia.
hattrem for its tiny cuteness and remind me of witchy precure anime.
it impossible for me to pick just one.

Back