Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.

Well at this point since release of pokemon sun and moon, id definitely have to say either nihilego or cosmog.

I pick cosmog because of how cute and playful he was, and
it was pretty fun and nice being able to get one in the aftergame to raise from scratch, i loved levelling and evolving him to lunala/solgaleo hehe :p
cosmog was simply too cute to not like in my opinion

I pick nihilego because of how beautiful it is to me, its definitely my favorite among the ultra beasts. Even its cry in the game has a beautiful yet mysterious vibe to it which is hard for me to resist hehe ^^ definitely one of the most beautiful new pokemon in sun and moon, with beautiful and mysterious written all over it which i love

My favorite Pokémon is Pikachu because I used to watch the anime growing up and was the only Pokémon name I knew was I was small so every game I had I always had to have a Pikachu because it somehow reminded me of Ash and his team ,but now that the Ash Pikachu Caps/Hats are out I can't wait to grab Gen 1- Gen 7 Pikachus idk about any of you ,but the hype is real.

My favorite is mew
Ignoring that I said my favorite was Mew. My favorite has to be Marshadow. Marshadow is a really strong Pokemon especially with the Marshadium Z in my opinion and is an interesting Pokemon to look at. Not only is Marshadow strong, but he is kinda cute looking. I don't know why but I also think Marshadow and Dark Link have a lot in common....

Reactions: Kakea and AricAttack
Lucario, character wise, but in terms of battle Greninja takes the cake! :3

My favorite is still Raichu/Alolan Raichu, but I'm leaning to Togetic and Unfezant too...

my is eevee, mew, nine tail and more

Cosmog line, Mewtwo, Gardevoir, Marshadow, Eevee, and of course, Pikachu :3

Look at my Icon and you'll know who's my favorite. (I play as him in Pokkén, his play style, typing, and sinister smile are why he's my favorite. Not sure why, but I just melt inside watching him haunt a place.)

my favorite pokemon is mimikyu

My 2 favorite Pokemon would have to be Torterra and Snorlax. Torterra was the first starter I ever got and it has a special place in my heart. Snorlax is just a Pokemon I can relate with because of how much we both sleep. :cool-pika:

I still love Raichu, but now am making room for Furret and Togetic!

My favorite Pokemon would have to be Milotic. She is the dazzling water serpent (dragon? ;-; ) and technically I am a Pokemon trainer with her on my team. :p Another favorite of mine would have to be Altaria. A fairy dragon!
Milotic.jpg

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
my favorite pokemon is Pikachu and all the fire Pokemon!

My favorite pokemon is Snivy! Such a unique pokemon and a better version grass-type starter in recent years.

snivy.jpg

As of now, my favorite Pokemon would have to be Chikorita! Gen 2 is my favorite Pokemon Gen and Chikorita was the first starter that I chose then.
I'm really sad that the Johto starters didn't get mega evolutions or at least a special Z-move. Regardless, I still love them.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
My favorite Ultra Beast is Xiutricity... (I think I spelled that wrong....)
Despite me not having Sun or Moon or Ultra I love it's design!

My favorite pokemon is... my avatar. Buneary originated in gen 4, the first pokemon games I played, and still my favorite generation to date!

Reactions: Kakea
Apparently I've never posted here, haha. My favorite is Poliwag. :)

Reactions: Kakea
My all time favorite is Pikachu. No doubt about it. :)

Reactions: AricAttack
Back