Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Skitty is my favourite pokémon, and fennekin

Reactions: V_Weeb
Rowlet and Rapidash

Chandelure

My new favourite battlemon is Heracross! Heracross gets the Guts ability, so give him a flame orb for 1.3x damage boost. This stacks with Facade, turning it into a ~180 power move! With full attack investment, that can sweep pretty much anything. Close Combat and Megahorn get pretty good coverage as well as STAB. Finally, Swords Dance gives a one turn setup to +2 attack and lets Guts take effect. I lucked into one of these babies on a honey tree (of all places!) recently when replaying Pokémon Diamond - and he's carried me through the Pokémon league from level 6!

My favourite Pokemon is turtwig because Pokemon diamond was my first proper Pokemon game that I complete anyway when I saw turtwig I had to pick it straight away I use it way too much and it was my first Pokemon to level up to level 100 but couple months later I got Pokemon black and I put Pokemon diamond some where and I couldn’t find it :cry:

My favourite Pokemon is turtwig because Pokemon diamond was my first proper Pokemon game that I complete anyway when I saw turtwig I had to pick it straight away I use it way too much and it was my first Pokemon to level up to level 100
Exact same thing happened to me! I fell in love with Turtwig at first sight, hes my favourite of all the starters! He's a Torterra now ;-;

Reactions: Tusix72
My favorite Pokemon has to be Snorlax because he is so adorable and he reminds me of myself since I love to sleep and eat XDDD

Ralts.

When I played Alpha Sapphire for the first time, I really wanted a Ralts. I used DexNav to find one, and lo and behold - it was shiny. The FIRST encounter was a shiny. I couldn't believe it. It went straight onto my team! I transfered it up to Sun as a Gardevoir -but that save file got corrupted so unfortunately it died. RIP Saph. :( I think Ralts is really cute, the way how you can't see its eyes.

Another favorite Pokémon of mine is Vanillite for some reason. It's just a cool-looking Pokémon. :D

I like Eevee and all its Eeveelutions. I think Eevee and its Eeveelutions are very creative and cute. I hopw Game Freak make many more. Maybe a Ghost Type Eevelution.

In Pokemon Ultra Sun I had an Eeveelution team, consisting of Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Sylveon. They were very cool to use.

I like Eevee and all its Eeveelutions. I think Eevee and its Eeveelutions are very creative and cute. I hopw Game Freak make many more. Maybe a Ghost Type Eevelution.

In Pokemon Ultra Sun I had an Eeveelution team, consisting of Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Sylveon. They were very cool to use.
Which one is your overall favourite?
I've always been partial to Vaporeon… but then Glaceon came along and, like, mmmmmmmmm :lapras:
Espeon is also pretty sweet!
There really should be one for every type. I personally can't wait for the steel-type Eeveelution, but a ghost-type would be amazing as well!
EDIT: Fereon and Spectreon? What do you think they would they be called?

A Ghost Type Eeveelution would be amazing! Ghost Types are probably my favorite type too! My favorite Eeveelution right now will probably be Espeon (as you can tell by my pokepet). I just always like Espeon. Leafeon is number 2 though. Just so cute. :3

gothrita is my current favorite pokemon as of now , as ever since playing puyo puyo fever 2 , my apperciation for gothic lolita fashion female characters has gone up , even though i did not know about these diffrent fashion styles until after discovering feli in puyo puyo series.
also gothrita has some good defensive stats but lacks reliable healing , but not all teams require mixed tanks with reliable healing. my first gothita i ever caught in pokemon black version i nicknamed feli.
before gothrita , my favorite was milotic , i liked its cry and style. as back then i liked fish a lot. i did not know about or liked mermaids or creatures in games based off of mermaids at the time "i liked dragons in games the most then" but now i do quite a lot. i was not into competive pokemon back then and i am still not into competive now either , but the idea of battling with my favorites casually with others online , even if i do not live near other people who has or plays any pokemon games is a fun idea to me , even if i lose most of the time.
i have not very good luck finding matches on random on wifi..
back in x and y days i try to find matvhes when i am free , but that is often late at night...
i do not remember having any matches back the, on wifi , but in school on the ds games of pokemon , whenever possible i would have battles with a classmate for as long as possible " usually 5 or 10 minutes at most , enough for 2-3 battles"
i really like kirlia a lot more now due to fan art , especially alexi/arekishi fan art , kind of forgot it existed and hardly used one before x and y days.
a defensive relaxed kirlia is kinky for trick room teams , it is not the best , but it is fun "to me at least" to use sometimes.

Gothrita is one of my favorites from gen 5. I like her more than Gothita and Gothitelle. Kirlia is cute too :)

Lucario is my jam.

I don’t think I have a favorite, mainly cause all Pokémon are awesome. If I had to choose one that I really like, it might be Sylveon. Don’t know why (cause I don’t even play Pokémon, lol), it just stuck out to me. Plus, how can you not love that adorable face? ;u;

My favourite Pokemon is Jigglypuff.(Obviously) I love the rest move and Jigglypuff is just cute. I also love balloons. (Its either Jigglypuff or Umbreon because Eevee is also very cute)

My favorite Pokemon has to be Charmander! Boy that character is adorable!

Oshawott obviously

Reactions: Dowhat?
  • #1,000
My favorite is Mawile. I fell in love with it in gen 3 and was super hyped in gen 6 when it got a mega evolution. Mawile is such a cutie and it’s mega is such a powerhouse

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Back