Favorite Starter? =D

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Flarence

Flarence

Noble of Flames~!
Towns Folk
Do you feel the nostalgia calling to you? What Pokemon is your favorite starter? (Pikachu will count since Pokemon Yellow and all)

Mine is Charmander. Why? Because this little pyro lizard turns into a full fledged fire deity when he eventually evolves into Charizard. That's why.

What starter is your favorite? =3

Reactions: Acadia
Torchic, because Blaziken is one of my overall favorites.

Reactions: Flarence and Isabella
Torchic because it evolves into the very strong Blaziken. And it's adorable =D
I also really like Chikorita!! It was my first starter.

Reactions: Acadia and Flarence
Hmmm... that's a pretty hard question! But I think my favorite is either Oshawott or Chimchar and their evolutions :D

Reactions: Flarence
Charmander for me as well. Charizard <3

My favorite Starter has to be Bulbasaur. It never fails me.

Torchic because it evolves into the very strong Blaziken. And it's adorable =DI also really like Chikorita!! It was my first starter.

Both of those are really cool Pokemon. Blazekin is awesome. Chikorita is so adorable. lol

Reactions: Isabella
Charmander in Pokemon FireRed was awesome.

Chimchar for me. Infernape is just epic. Before Gen IV my favorite was Treecko.

What starter is your favorite? =3
Mudkip! That's what I started Sapphire with and surf is a very important move to have at all times. Its last evolution is a beast as well. Ice beam takes care of the dragons, Pikachu couldn't touch me with its electricity, and a hydro pump will have Blaziken begging to go back inside of its PokeBall.

I also like Treecko because of how he used the "pound" move.

I also like Treecko because of how he used the "pound" move.

I'm not exactly sure of what you meant there, but it sorta sounds creepy :p

Reactions: 3823, BjFauble and Marc
Squirtle is by far my favorite. I love the evolution chain, and a level 32 Wartortle helped me beat the E4 one time so I have history with Squirtle's chain.

My favorite starter is: EEVEE!! If you are curious on which game that has it as a starter, play Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness. Also Eevee was gonna be your starter in Yellow until "a certain someone" snatched it from you.

Charmander :p

Squirtle. Squirtle was the first Pokémon I received when I started my adventure on the first Pokémon game, so I like him because of the nostalgia.

Treecko was my favorite. =D

Cyndaquil's always been my favorite!

Hey everybody. I would like to know your,Whats your favorite Starter Pokemon ?

My Favorite Starter Pokemon is Chikorita,I know grass Pokemon isn't a favorite to many people but I like this Pokemon because of the moves it offer and Chikorita kicks butt in the Pokemon Series (lol).

Whats your favorite Starter Pokemon ?

My favorite starter Pokemon is Chikorita, too. I love Meganium and Chikorita was also my favorite Pokemon in the anime for a long time.

I LOVE ALL OF THEM! xD But my favorite favorites are Charmander, torchick and Treecko :3

Back