Favorite Starter? =D

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
1st: Mudkip
2nd: Turtwig
3rd:Totodile

Pikachu (Pokemon Yellow)

Definitely charizard from pokemon fire red since i like his design especially his mega evolution x and his moves that he can learn in pokemon x plus i also like sceptile since i took a liking to his mega evolution in the pokemon omega ruby demo,the design and his moves are good.

i would definitely go for charmender

my favorite starter is charamander because
The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokémon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely.

I would say Treecko or Piplup as Piplup was my first starter and Empoleon is awesome! Treecko looks so cool and is smart in the manga and anime. My next one would be Squirtle because it was my favorite Kanto Starter and is also great in competitive battling whether people say it is or not :p

My favorite starter would have to be Cynadquil. He was my very first starter Pokémon and Heart Gold was my first Pokémon game. His Pokédex entry reminds me of myself sometimes. It is timid and always curls itself up in a ball. If attacked, it flares up its back for protection.

My favorite starter would have to be Cynadquil. He was my very first starter Pokémon and Heart Gold was my first Pokémon game. His Pokédex entry reminds me of myself sometimes. It is timid and always curls itself up in a ball. If attacked, it flares up its back for protection.
You flare up yourself for protection? XD Just kidding. But I feel like this sometimes:
Squirtle:It shelters itself in its shell, then strikes back with spouts of water at every opportunity
or this:
Snorlax's typical day consists of nothing more than eating and sleeping. XD

Sometimes I even feel like this:
Its stomach can digest any kind of food, even if it happens to be moldy or rotten.

For some reason I've always seen Torchic as my favourite starter since a very young age, probably because I liked its evolution Blaziken... I also like Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Piplup and Froakie, but I'd still choose Torchic over them all if I were to choose. Plus Torchic's probably the cutest, right?

But they're ALL cute... :banghead: I can't choose, I'm gonna just go with Torchic xD

My favourite is gonna be charmander, torchic, chimchar and chespin. Chespin is kinda adorable. The rest of them are because of their evoltions, charizard, blaziken and infernape. They are the fiery beastd :p

actually I like all starters :)

i love charmander too! beacouse i love fire type pokemon and its cute and strong :thumbsup::)

My favorite starter would be charmander because everyone loves charizard and both of his mega evolutions. I also like his mega evolutions where he turns black and has blue fire. It looks awesome.

My favorite starter has to be Turtwig. When I was about 6 years old, and still didn't know how to read, and spent almost 2 months in Eterna City. I had a level 60 Turtwig by the time I found my way out :rotfl: I just spent those days with him, and pretty much grinded exp to the max, and catching random pokemon and such

My favorite starter has to be Turtwig. When I was about 6 years old, and still didn't know how to read, and spent almost 2 months in Eterna City. I had a level 60 Turtwig by the time I found my way out :rotfl: I just spent those days with him, and pretty much grinded exp to the max, and catching random pokemon and such

Level 60 Turtwig? It took me until reaching Victory Road to get just my Empoleon to Level 60, how did you even do that in the area around Eterna City? It must have been getting harder and harder because you would be gaining less EXP every time... Plus you didn't even let your Turtwig evolve? xD It must have gotten pretty boring at some point though...

Reactions: Scyence
Level 60 Turtwig? It took me until reaching Victory Road to get just my Empoleon to Level 60, how did you even do that in the area around Eterna City? It must have been getting harder and harder because you would be gaining less EXP every time... Plus you didn't even let your Turtwig evolve? xD It must have gotten pretty boring at some point though...
I thought I had to get my Pokemon to a certain level to evolve, and I just kept training in the forest and in that one cave next to the city xD I didn't let it evolve because I saw a picture of it's evolved forms online, and didn't want my precious little Turtwig to grow up into a big green monster (kinda like that one anime episode with Lt. Surge) It wasn't until I brought my DS to my after school and they told me how to get out, and the whole game was a breeze :p Even the Ice type gym, because my Turtwig (Yes, I kept it a Turtwig) was already Level 80 at the time facing against against level 30-40

Reactions: DeathDragon
Obviously the best starter is Turtwig. I love Turtwig I mean it looks like a turtle and its one of the starters from the Sinnoh region which was the first Pokemon region I have ever played the game was Diamond. The point is I had no clue about how things worked in Pokemon so I decided hey lets pick the best looking Pokemon and I saw Turtwig and I thought "Holy Crap!! It looks like a turtle totally picking that one!!" and that's how I made my choice and I really am glad I picked Turtwig because Torterra is great.

Back