Favorite Starter? =D

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
I LOVE ALL OF THEM! xD But my favorite favorites are Charmander, torchick and Treecko :3

Mmm...
Sadly the third one is impossible to get now on X and Y

Chikorita, I love Chikorita it's my favorite starter Pokemon, followed by a tie with Torchik/Charmander :)

In terms of X and Y starters #TeamFroakie and Charmander is BEAST. MEGA CHARIZARD X AND MEGA CHARIZARD Y ARE GOING TO DOMINATE.

I love Typhlosion. It's my fav starter out of them all. :3 Infernape is second. I have a thing for fire types.

In terms of X and Y starters #TeamFroakie and Charmander is BEAST. MEGA CHARIZARD X AND MEGA CHARIZARD Y ARE GOING TO DOMINATE.
I was really excited when they announced kanto mega evolutions , but I actually prefer mega blaziken :p

Charmander because of nostalgia and also Squirtle.They Rock :)

Do you feel the nostalgia calling to you? What Pokemon is your favorite starter? (Pikachu will count since Pokemon Yellow and all)

Mine is Charmander. Why? Because this little pyro lizard turns into a full fledged fire deity when he eventually evolves into Charizard. That's why.

What starter is your favorite? =3
My favorite is Charizard because has two mega evolutions and is the first starter

Charmander because of nostalgia and also Squirtle.They Rock :)
They're friggin' Charmander and Squirtle, of course they rock :D

3 starters in one game (one from event).....trollfreak actually did something awesome for the fanbase lol

Y NO LUV FO TOTODILE!

Wait a second.....Emerald allowed players to get a Johto starter. This, and the fact that Mega Lati@s was found in the coding.....HOENN REMAKES CONFIRMED (note: mostly joking here)

Wait a second.....Emerald allowed players to get a Johto starter. This, and the fact that Mega Lati@s was found in the coding.....HOENN REMAKES CONFIRMED (note: mostly joking here)

Lol. Everyone wantes Hoenn remakes xD Honestly I really think Game Freak needs to make them already.

Sometimes I wonder if TrollFreak is just trolling the fanbase continuously by dropping Hoenn references in each gen after Gen III. And then you have the people who say "It'd be stupid if they did that!"

@Ming426 If Game Freak remasters Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, I can bet that it will sell a lot

@Ming426 If Game Freak remasters Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, I can bet that it will sell a lot

I'd buy it. I'd prob preorder it. I've wanted the remakes for years now. Emerald was like my favorite game. I'm sure a lot of people would get it too. So many have been asking for it since HG/SS.

I'd buy it. I'd prob preorder it. I've wanted the remakes for years now. Emerald was like my favorite game. I'm sure a lot of people would get it too. So many have been asking for it since HG/SS.
Yeah, it will also boost some of the 3DS sales, Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald with Pokemon X/Y graphics would be awesome, even with out the updated graphics, I still won't mind :)

Yeah, it will also boost some of the 3DS sales, Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald with Pokemon X/Y graphics would be awesome, even with out the updated graphics, I still won't mind :)

It will boost it a lot hopefully. The games were awesome on the GBA. It'll be even better on the 3DS. Something worth looking forward to.

Reactions: Reece
It will boost it a lot hopefully. The games were awesome on the GBA. It'll be even better on the 3DS. Something worth looking forward to.
I know right, seeing the entire Hoenn Region environment on the 3DS would be amazing :)

I know right, seeing the entire Hoenn Region environment on the 3DS would be amazing :)
Never saw the environment look good but I understand cuz it was gba. Anyway Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre will look epic!

Reactions: Reece
No new pokémon remake will be good for Nintendo right now...
With Pokémon X / Y, and if that happens, it would be for early 2015

Back