Favorite Starter? =D

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
MUDKIP FTW! Swampert is just the boss and my mudkip never let me down on pokemon sapphire

Cyndaquil, although he was really at a disadvantage with the first of the gym leaders. Bulbasaur would be my second favorite.

I will go with Cyndaquil or Charmander.

Both are really awesome starters that can help out great :p

My favorite would be Chinchar since he was my first ever pokemon and I had to restart my game many times and each time I chose Chimchar since I always love fire I usually pick the fire type pokemon and he became even better when I found the perfect nickname for him Natsu

My favorite is Totodile, because it's a crocodile, and because I picked him as my first starter, (Silver was my first game) so ithas nostalgia on its side. :)

Favorite=PIKACHU

All things considered, my favorite starter is Eevee from Pokemon XD. I love how they give you an eevee and let you choose from there. My next Favorite starter is Froakie. Just such a cute little frog, that turns into a ninja. I rest my case

Greninja

Mine would have to be Turtwig. Torterra was just really fun to play with since he could learn both Earthquake and a bunch of strong grass moves (Leaf Storm). He wasn't too great competitively, but I think I shared quite a few memories with him. A close runner-up would be Typhlosion followed by Blaziken/Swampert/Empoleon.

My favorite starter is Froakie and his line, it just looks so cool and adorable at the same time, Greninja is very viable in competitive and its one of the smash bros 4 characters, my other favorite starter would be chikorita its just so cute.

mine are charmander, tododile, mudkip, piplub, snyvee, and feniken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite: Chimchar! I think it's so cute and it evolves up to one of my favorite Pokemon: Infernape. I've never been a fan of monkeys, but somehow, I love the designs for the Chimchar line! And Infernape is just one super kickass Pokemon. I love how it looks like it's wearing armor, how it can do special martial arts (ninja fire monkey ftw!) with all four of its limbs, and it's awesome in Pokemon Battle Revolution (that sweet animation when it uses attacks up close...) and the anime (it's so strong, it tossed aside one of Team Rocket's big machines like it was nothing! And not even Paul's Electabuzz could do more than barely lift it! Not to mention it looks menacingly cool when its extra powerful Blaze kicks in) too. I also think Chimchar is especially cute in the anime as well. <3

I love Charmander. I love fire types in general. When I played Red, I always chose Charmander.

My favorite Pokemon starter was Snivy in Pokemon Black and White because it was the first grass type I ever liked . I don't usually like Grass type starters but when I saw this one it really caught my eye . I like Snivy's stats too . But before that , my favorite starter was a Mudkip because it looked very cute and it was also really strong when it evolved into Swampert . I really liked all the Fire type starters too like Charmander and Cyndiquil . But my most favorite is Snivy ;)

i would go with my charizard which not long ago survived a hydro pump from a lv 66 vaporeon while he was also lv 66.Plus i do like that he has two mega evolutions and if i had more favourite one it would be sceptile because of his speed and his mega plus his design.

Mine is torchic, not just because of the games but because of the anime. I found may's Torchic very cute and then just plain powerful when it became a combusken. Also it was my first starter ever and I loved torchic back then, still do
3389.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mu495bMZrP1ruyj56o1_500.gif

My favorite would have to be Greninja. I just love the idea of him being a ninja. His shiny version perfectly matches him to. In competitive battling, he also is a fast sweeper when there's only a few Pokemon left. His Protean ability makes him so OP and with life orb, he fights like a boss. His speed is also so ridiculously fast. Before him though, my favorite had to be squirtle. I felt tht he was just a cool and chill buddy to have on your team. When he soon evolved into blastoise, he looked like a dominant beast in battle. I love his design and feel as if he has so much more potential.

favorite is Fennikin Love Delphox's type combination. Fire/Psychic is awesome

I love Oshawott, it's so cute ^<^

pikachu, just for it walking after you and having emotions.

Back