Favorite Starter? =D

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
My two favorite starters are Charmander and Cyndaquill. Charmander because I always loved Charizards raw power in the anime when I was a kid. Cyndaquill is also a favourite because he is the first ever Pokemon I chose when I got my first Pokemon game, Pokemon Gold.

There really isn't a starter I've gone wrong with, but my favorite overall... that's a tough decision... I think I'm gonna have to go with Mudkip on this. I just love the cute little thing, and Swampert is an awesome Pokémon to have when facing the E4 and other strong trainers.

Charmander/Mudkip and their evolutions. They never failed me and Charizard and Swampert are both great Pokémon to use in their respective games of origin.

Blazkien is most coolest stareter of the type is very nice,moveset of blaziken is very amazing bravr birdb, flare blitz, shadow claw,etc and many more interesting move and finally a got a most dramatic evolution ever. Anmie it can fly and jump high in sky. I love it.

I love all of them, except you BULBASAUR! Nobody likes you!!! lol, jk:p He's cute too :D

Froakie and Charmander. Charizard and Greninja are 2 of my favorite Pokemon, even though they are a bit overused.

Chikorita, because it's so kawaii. Lol, jk. I always choose grass types as my starter, (More Challenging) and it's my favorite out of all of them. The final evolution is so cute too :)
But I like most of them, so you're forcing me to pick one xD

Mine is probably Oshawott or Torchic, I always choose Snivy and Treecko though >.>

My favorite starter is Torchic, because it evolves into the greatest Pokemon in existence. Plus its pretty cute, especially in ORAS with it wiggling during battle.

My favorite starter is Torchic, because it evolves into the greatest Pokemon in existence. Plus its pretty cute, especially in ORAS with it wiggling during battle.
The username and profile picture say it all LOL

My all time favorite starter is Totodile because he looked so cute and he turned into one of my most fears a crocodile but he/she can be really strong

Gen 1 - Squirtle
Gen 2 - Cyndaquil
Gen 3 - Mudkip
Gen 4 -Piplup
Gen 5 - Snivy
Gen 6 - Froakie

I know most of them are water types, but in my opinion the cutest ones have all been water types xD I didn't choose my strength, I chose by which ones I thought were the cutest :cat:

My favourite Starter has to be Oshawott because he was my first ever Starter and I have grown to love him a lot!!!!! I appeal to any water Type starters now because of Oshawott. I love the shallot he wears!!!!!!!!!

For me its Charmander, there's a majesty to a Charizard that... Its just too much for words...
personally Ive never much liked gen V, they have some pretty unimpactful pokemon imo. Not all of them, of course, but I definitely dont feel a draw to that game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really loved Snivy from pokemon Black and White for the reason that it was the first grass type starter I liked . I don't usually like grass type starters but this one caught my eye . I liked Snivy as an overall pokemon and is very great at speed stat which is also something I liked and so this was my favorite pokemon starter . Besides that , I like froakie , fennekin , charmander , MUDKIP , and a chimchar :)

I've always liked Treeko as a grass starter, he's probably the only grass starter I ever liked a lot, and I wouldve played him more if it wasnt for that magical beast Blaziken

Its a hard one. I'd have to go with Charmander for being my first, and I love charizard. After that however it has to be Chespin marked my return to the pokemon world and now holds a special place in my heart. I stopped playing Pokemon because I felt like it was wrong to play Pokemon when I was not a kid anymore and I felt like I would be judged badly. I always really did want to play Pokemon again as it was a huge part of my childhood but I never felt comfortable going out and buying it. However that changed this year when I bought Pokemon Y. I finally realized it doesn't matter what age I am and as long as I enjoy something I won't be embarrassed of it. For being the first pokemon after a 10 year hiatus from Pokemon, Chespin will always hold a special place just as Charmander had.

I'm going to say my favourite Starter Pokemon is gonna be Mudkip. I remember the day when everyone else had Sceptiles, Blazikens and Swamperts and i had this level 100 Mudkip and i still don't know why I didn't bother evolving it. I only found out about this when I was replaying Emerald in a Wedlocke and checked the save slot e.e.

Also Swampert is one of my favourite Pokes overall and it's Pink it's it's shiny form :p

#MUDKIP4UBERS

@Tarheelram I know that feel bro. I actually chose Chespin too, but because I wanted to try something new. I used to feel that same way, but I realised some time that people are gonna be butts no matter what you do. The next time someone asks you if you're too old for pokemon, just go, "Aren't you too old to be judgmental?" 10/10 will work

@Crystalites level... 100... mudkip... TT_TT level 100 respect :punch:

I love Cyndaquil it's just too cute and not to mention Typhlosion is freaking awesome! I just love fire types though. Charmander would be second because I love the nostalgia of picking it in Red.

(And not to mention when it's shiny a black Charizard is totally beautiful!)

Though I have to admit, the third time I played I found my forever favorite non official starter, Pidgey! Yeah I caught Pidgey seconds after picking Finnekin and used Pidgey the whole game.

America (who is now Pidgeot) was amazing the whole time, to bad Pidgey isn't a starter.

Back