Gen 6 Favorite Type?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Hey guys, Catstew here!

I want to ask you all a question, What is your favorite type? Also, if you could make a Type, what would it be?

...That's all i can think of. ._.

Anyways, that's it for now guys, Cya!

Well...

1. My favorite type is electric type, just because Pikachu is on it.
2. A light type? There's a Dark one so...

My favorite type would have to be the dark type, followed by the dragon type.
Of course now I'll have to watch out for the fairies when I use them in 6th gen. :cry:

As for a new type, I'm not really sure. Maybe a galactic/space typing that could be effective against all types. Lolz.

Reactions: Marc
I love Dark type because of the move pool a Dark Pokemon has, I also like Physic type Pokemon, Physic Type Pokemon are just totally awesome, I love them. All of my Pokemon Teams must consist of either Physic or Dark type Pokemon

i dont like any specific type, i like pokemon that can changes his type like froakie with hidden ability protean and kecleon, i also love pokemon who can copy many different attack move lol, like smeargle or ditto

My favorite type is Fire type and also Dragon types are my favorites too. Other types that I like include Electric, Ground and Fight.

Ghost, and dark.

I've always been fascinated by the idea of those darker and more sinister forces being in a children's game. I'm actually not sure why I like them so much! Though it's easiest to say Gengar is my favorite Pokemon - so hyped for Mega Genger! :)

I've always been fascinated by the idea of those darker and more sinister forces being in a children's game. I'm actually not sure why I like them so much! Though it's easiest to say Gengar is my favorite Pokemon - so hyped for Mega Genger! :)
Yeah same here that is why I like Dark Type Pokemon, my favorite Dark move is Dark Pulse and Ghost is Shadow Ball, Mega Genger looks awesome!! :)

There should be a Type called camoflage so when you are about to die you could camouflage and your opponent wont be able to see you! I hope GAMEFreak consider making this Type for pokemon :D

It's about your favorite type. Not suggesting a new one.

My favorite type is the dragon type. I just love it. I love dragons a lot because they're beautiful and powerful. Most of the dragon type pokemon are really strong.

Oh yeah my favourite type are water Type pokemons they are just really cool looking especially all the water pokemon starters except the ones that are in the newer versions i only prefer pstarter pokemon in the older versions.

I bet some people will think I'm unoriginal here, but I like the dragon types best in general. I mean, the dragon type pokemon tend to look really legit and are really competitive and strong.

flying and fight are my favorites along with steel.
and a light type would be cool

I would have to say water type or flying. In all the games, I have to revise my team because I have too many water pokemon haha. Milotic, swampert, gyrados, etc. Flying is also really good because they dont have many weaknesses

Oh, I forgot about Dragon type! Dragon type is obviously the best because all the dragon pokemon are crazy strong and usually all the legendaries are Dragon type :p

I would have to say water type or flying. In all the games, I have to revise my team because I have too many water pokemon haha. Milotic, swampert, gyrados, etc. Flying is also really good because they dont have many weaknesses
and they are usually paired with a good secondary types.

oh and flying is my favorite too cx

and they are usually paired with a good secondary types.

oh and flying is my favorite too cx
Yeah, youre right :p, too bad all the water flying pokemon suck! Like that stupid Pellican

gyrados doesnt suck, hes a monster haha. cx but yeah pellican is bad and so is swanna no good

oh yeah i forgot about Gyrados. He's one of the best non legendaries in my opinion. He's crazy strong and can use a whole bunch of different types of moves

especially his dragon dance intimidate sets
he even really good with moxie
tho. . . his mega sucks. he should have been water dragon not water dark

Back