Gen 6 Favorite Type?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
actually, there really wasn't a thing for always having legendaries be dragon type. that "thing" only applies to Gen 4 and 5, with all the other gens not having as many dragon type legendaries.
you forgot to say that dargons are legendary creatures and even in pokemon the most strong ones are dragon type until recently at the arrival of the Fairy type, now I am surprised that only one 6 gen legendary is fairy type !

you forgot to say that dargons are legendary creatures and even in pokemon the most strong ones are dragon type until recently at the arrival of the Fairy type, now I am surprised that only one 6 gen legendary is fairy type !

I admit. They introduced the Fairy Type, but there's really a few Fairy type Pokemon in X/Y. But to answer the original question, asked by the thread, my favourite type is Dragon.

i like fire type. have only seen the pokemon videos but from those i think that i like fire type best. if i could make a type i would make a fire/dark type. if there already is please tell me.

My favorite type is Ghost.

...But, if I had to make one, it'd be Light. (Or Saint in Japan, seeing as Dark is Evil over there). That being said, Fairy type basically is Light type.

i like fire type. have only seen the pokemon videos but from those i think that i like fire type best. if i could make a type i would make a fire/dark type. if there already is please tell me.
oh there's one and it's pretty powerful its name is Houndoom google about it and you'll like it if you like dogs or more accurately hellish dogs :D

Reactions: 3dsatackman
oh there's one and it's pretty powerful its name is Houndoom google about it and you'll like it if you like dogs or more accurately hellish dogs :D

The evolution of Hunduster, right (correct me if I spelled wrong) ? I have heard that it also have a mega evolution in X/Y, that looks amazing too.

My favorite type is Ghost.

...But, if I had to make one, it'd be Light. (Or Saint in Japan, seeing as Dark is Evil over there). That being said, Fairy type basically is Light type.

Also a ghost fan here. Recently i've been thinking of making a team solely with ghost pokemon, and in theory it could even be used for competitive battling.

Um, I don't see how the dragons are legendary creatures come into play? Also, the strongest pokemon are dragon type before Gen 6? Um, there's a lot of pokemon *cough* Arceus *cough* Mewtwo *cough* that say otherwise

My favourite type is Dragon. I mean they're cool, legendary creatures that are usually OP.

Dark, Fire, and Electric. to me they are the best (although if i were to make a type it would be the Sky type super effective against ground, grass, ghost, and fighting. but weak to rock, flying, electric, and Fairy.

I would say dragon, cause of garchomp <3

And too many type already
Hey guys, Catstew here!

I want to ask you all a question, What is your favorite type? Also, if you could make a Type, what would it be?

...That's all i can think of. ._.

Anyways, that's it for now guys, Cya!
I

I really like the fire types! I always choose the fire starters (except in X and Y because with the blaziken giveaway I got chespin and squirtle as a second starter) they are awesome!

It's funny that nobody here have the new fairy type as his favorite even though it's suprisingly powerful !
The evolution of Hunduster, right (correct me if I spelled wrong) .
lol .... but really it's name is houndour actually !

It's funny that nobody here have the new fairy type as his favorite even though it's suprisingly powerful !

lol .... but really it's name is houndour actually !
Ok, now, I've messed the German and the English name...:bag: I should definitely stop learning German at school ! :hilarious:

Ok, now, I've messed the German and the English name...:bag: I should definitely stop learning German at school ! :hilarious:
houndour's name is handuster in german ? I don't now what it really mean since I don't know german but it's helarious in english handuster (hand + duster) :rotfl:

Yes, or hunduster, since "Hund" means dog in German... But, I've got to admit that if Nintendo named it Handuster in German, that would be really hilarious !

Yes, or hunduster, since "Hund" means dog in German... But, I've got to admit that if Nintendo named it Handuster in German, that would be really hilarious !
That would be an interesting name haha, but I think Houndour sounds better. And referring to an earlier post you made, yeah Houndoom got a legit mega

I would make Cat Type lol :)

I would make Cat Type lol :)
Would that mean reclassing some past pokemon like Glameow and Delcatty to make them Cat type :p Also, what kind of type advantages and weakness would said type have?

That would be Hard but i'm sure i would make it beat fairy and Dark, Ghost Dragon could beat it though so could Physhic

Back