Gen 6 Favorite Type?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon Types are dragon, Dark, and water. I like Dragon types the best because most legends fall under that category. Zekrom and kyurem can combine to make black kyurem, My favorite dragon type Pokemon. I like dark types because my i have 2 legends that are dark types that i like A LOT! The first is darkrai, my second favorite Pokemon. Mine has a great move set, and he is shiny. His ability is great, and it goes right along with his dark void move. Yveltal is the other dark type legend i like. He has a great Move set, and an awesome storyline on how he came along. I like water types because it is my favorite real like element, and because shiny greninja is my favorite non-legend pokemon.

My favorite Pokemon type would be Ice-type :3 I've always liked Ice-Types and their moves such as Ice Beam and Blizzard. The Frozen Status that can be inflicted from certain Ice-Type moves is pretty useful and some Ice-Type Pokemon have certain effects associated with Hail.

Dark, Dragon and Psychic

I just love Grass Type ....my fav. Pokemon is Sceptile it was my very 1st starter in emerald which was my 1st pokemon game played 47765902_p0.jpg

My favorite type would either have to be Fire, Dark, or Electric. Since I'm not a hardcore fan, there's not a lot of Pokémon of one particular type so I have my favorites from all. But I do like the Dragons a lot. Garchomp, Hydreigon, and Dragonite. And Black Kyurem is an awesome looking combination.

My favorite type is a Dragon type. First of all, because Goomy is there (yay! :3 ) and second, I REALY LOVE DRAGONS!!! :woot:

I would pick water types cause I love all the water starters the best.

my favorite type is fire.

My favorite type is Water. It can be WATever you want. A strong sweeper like Gyrados, support pokemon like Starmie, bulky pokemon like Quagsire. Wait any type can be like those. WAT am I talking about .......................................................................... Well anyway my favorite type is water why exactly , I don't know :p

My favorite type is the Dragon. The reason why dragon is my favorite type is that they are really deadly when you used them correctly. In fact the Bagon family is cool and dangerous to be an opponent in battle.

I like all types but I personally dislike Ice type Pokemon, because they have a lot of weaknesses.
But my favorite is Steel, Psychic and Bug type Pokemon

My favourite Pokémon types are Fairy, Ghost and Steel. Fairy because they thrash Dragon, except when you're the Dragon type and you get thrashed it's really annoying. Ghost because they're immune to some attack types (Normal and Fighting) which can come in handy very often, especially Mega Gengar with ability Shadow Tag (Oops, probably shouldn't have given that away). Steel because they're immune to Poison, so they can't get poisoned, especially a Magnezone with ability Sturdy (probably shouldn't be giving away my Battle Box team).

My favorite type is psychic. The reason of which people wont believe me for or would want me in a mental hospital....and btw plz don't tell me im crazy or something, but I tend to have visions. yeah crazy, I know. im known as latios in my school group because along with the 10% accurate visions, I love dragon types. also, psychic types were op in gen 1 and are still op til this day! and don't let my ability fool you. I still act like a normal person, and pretty good with making friends:p

Fairy. I don't know why, I just like it... maybe it's because all the fairy-type Pokemon look cute. I like cute things. Plus, if I recall correctly, it had some interesting type matchups against some of the strongest types in the game, which is also a huge plus - everyone loves an underdog.

Bug is the best. Just look at Shuckle's usefulness.
I'm going to elaborate on this answer and repeat what I already said about Shuckle. Bug type has lower stats in general but make up for it in move options or straight up at least two main good stats to shuffle around against Pokemon that only specialize in certain strategies forcing the player to want to switch out if possible. Yanmega/Scizor/Durant deal a lot of damage but if they get resisted at all they can really lose their edge. Forretress and Shuckle can stall forever but status moves can stop them in their tracks. Very solid offensive potential with no drawbacks. Megahorn, Bug Buzz, Attack Order, X-Scissor. They have a lot of purpose behind them in the meta in almost any generation.

i have a tie with a group of the types for favorite type.
as i have not been ourely loyal to any one time that i would have teams of them all the time.
i am quite fond of water m ice , dark , ghost , electric “bird” ‘M’ , dragon , fairy , physchic types.
i liked how ‘M’ and or missingno. are bird types and for the move super glitch.
i tend to shy away from types that have few diffrent types of moves to use.

Back