Gen 6 Favorite Type?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Dragon is the favourite type in choosing a pokemon, dragon type is invicible to any other type mostly ..second is fairy cause it can counter the dragon type which had been introduced in generation 6 ,pokemon X and Y..really like it both of them....

FAIRY TYPE IS COMING TO KILL ALL OF YOUR POKEMON FAIRY TYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost and Ice types are my favourite, which is why Frosslass is my favourite pokemon

I've asked this to many people in the past and have gotten many different answers so, what's yours?

My favourite types are Dark and Ghost, I've always loved dark and spooky things in Pokemon games!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
I've asked this to many people in the past and have gotten many different answers so, what's yours?

My favourite types are Dark and Ghost, I've always loved dark and spooky things in Pokemon games!
Haha, thats Ghost.

Electric Pokemon hands down. They have one weakness, can cut through a lot of other Pokemon types, and they usually have a high speed. Electivire is one of the best due to its strength and due to the fact that it can learn Ice Punch

My favourite type is : dragon, all the pokemon that are dragon typed ( except druddigon).... Look at Axew, Haxorus, salamence, and i could go on and on

Dark and Dragon. Both Dark pokes and Dragon pokes have the tendency to look awesome. (Or maybe I just like the more sinister pokémon more?) Plus, in Heart Gold Murkrow was my most used partner in battle. And even the legendary Dark pokes are the coolest (Darkrai!).

My favorite pokemon type is Dragon type. It is my favorite type because Rayquaza, salamence, and cartoonist are all that type, and so are a bunch of other pokemon. Dragon is my favorite type.

favorite type: water
If i could make a type: probably sound?

I like Ghost and Dark and that's why I also like sableye :D

My favorite types are dragon and flying. They are really cool types. Some of my favorite Pokemon are you those types. They are Dragonite, Salamence, Charizard, and Rayquaza. Those are my favorite types.

I have a thing for Dark and Ghost types honestly, but my favorite pokemon are Sableye, Noivern, Marowak, Malamar, Dragonite, Houndoom, Lugia, Giratina, Buizel, Hawlucha and there's some more I forgot but can't recall rn

my Favorite type is water.
If I could make my own type, it would be (dramatic sound):
strong type, this pokemon are automatically strong

I really enjoy water type because squartle was my first ever Pokemon. And they always have the coolest design.

for me its fire. every fire starter seems to be the strongest evolution. (with the exeption of squirtle.) and fire type moves are always cool, and powerful. plus fire hardly has any weakness, and is powerfull compared to any other type. not super effective, just powerful. so, whats you favorite pokemon type?

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My favorite type is Dragon. Dragon types are very diverse. It can be very scary and menacing from Hydreigon to elegant and beautiful to Altaria.

Mine would have to be Grass and Poison, because when I trained my Snivy in White/Black 2, I got it evolved into Serperior, who influenced my favorite pokemon types forever. :3 Serperior and I would never lose, because of it's High HP and it's moves; Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Giga Drain, and Mega Drain. You probably know why I won with those moves, though. :sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
i personally like dragon type,and i would make a techno type

I've always been a fan of Water. Piplup was my first ever starter, and every starter I've picked since then (except Chespin, dang it) has been Water-type. As for any kind of new type, I'd like to see the ???-type brought back. I once had a (terrible) idea for an evolutionary family of ???-type Pokémon with Wonder Guard, their only weakness being to Normal (then again, that does seem rather interesting.)

Back