Gen 6 Favorite Type?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
i love all types and if i could make a type it would be ghost/psychic

Dark and water

Dark,Dragon and Steel
These Types have just so awesome looking PKMN compared with others (I look at you fairy type)
Least favorite:Fairy
Most of these PKMN are just completely ugly

Mine's the Fire type, I always have a fire type on my team no matter which game I'm playing.

My favorite pokemon type has gotta be the dragon type! Not only does the Pokemon look cool, the attacks are awesome! Many of them are crazy strong like Charizard, Gyrados and more! In my opinion, I think they look better in their original version rather than mega (Rayquaza).

My favourite types are mainly ghost, ice and dragon <3
Hmm.. so.. if I could make a type? I dunno.. maybe a radioactive one? >.>

Fire. Why? Because it has all my most favourite pokemon in it! Arcanine, charizard, just to name a few. Plus they have the most best moves.

Favorite Pokemon: Umbreon -Dark is also my fav type

If I could make a type: I wouldnt I feel there are plenty of types as is.

My favourite type Is Electric because its electricity. It shocks things to death. Although I like the consept if electric types none of tge pokemon in the list don't really appeal to me looks wise (excluding Zekrom :) )

My favorite type would be fairy and dragon type. Like both of them are so supernatural and elemental. Everytime I replay X I make sure I have a fairy type and a dragon type. So a Florges and a tyrantrum maybe?

Mine is water because I loved the moves and liked the color blue. I always have chosen water type starters as a "Tradition" you could call it.

What's yours?

I have to say Grass type. My favorite gen was 3 and they were actually quite useful then due to the low number of fire types on that gen. However, Nintendo fondles their fire types with care so they virtually KILLED grass types due to how useful and common fire types are now. :'(

My first would be water type. Cool effects and lovely pokemons! Love how they can surf, dive and climb waterfalls too.

My second fave is dragon type, super cool effects and cool pokemons. Very strong as well and works against a lot of types.

My favorite are Flying and ice type pokemon because Flying type has the best speed, attack, and most of them is pretty strong such as: Swellow, Pigeiot, Staraptor, Talonflame, Braivry, and etc and Ice type are no slouch either, Ice beam is a great choice, Blizzard too but 70% hit rate but thats why you got hail to help out, and avalanche is also a good choice.

For a new type I would to create is a zombie type pokemon (don't ask)

I like Psychic and Ghost types. I slightly do like the former more than the latter, though :)

I just really like the Pokemon and the moves that are of those types (Shadow Sneak and Psystrike are awesome)

My favourite types are fire, electric and water. Fire because it was my favourite when I was a kid, Electric because I have always liked Pikachu and water just because I like water. :)

This may sound stupid but- maybe a colour type? Maybe smeargle will have it :)

Post your favorite Pokemon type and why you like it! It can be because of the Pokemon, the moves, etc..

I'll go first. My favorite type is Dragon! Almost all of them have amazing stats, really cool designs, really wide movepools and useful abilities! Let's also not forget that most Dragon type moves are great in both their design and their effects/powers! Half my team consists of Dragon types, yet I have absolutely no problem against opponents like Fairy or Ice types! My Garchomp for example can Iron Head Xerneas to oblivion! My Gooey Goodra can annoy you more than anything ever before with it's Acid Armor! There is one to fit every team and every strategy, they are simply the greatest!

What is your favorite type?

Post your favorite Pokemon type and why you like it! It can be because of the Pokemon, the moves, etc..

I'll go first. My favorite type is Dragon! Almost all of them have amazing stats, really cool designs, really wide movepools and useful abilities! Let's also not forget that most Dragon type moves are great in both their design and their effects/powers! Half my team consists of Dragon types, yet I have absolutely no problem against opponents like Fairy or Ice types! My Garchomp for example can Iron Head Xerneas to oblivion! My Gooey Goodra can annoy you more than anything ever before with it's Acid Armor! There is one to fit every team and every strategy, they are simply the greatest!

What is your favorite type?
My favourite pokemon typing is water may be because water type pokemon have wide variety of movepool and also many mono water type pokemons are really cool and what is i remember is that my stater pokemon was also water type (mudkip)

Mine is fighting because the first pokemon I had fully raised was Makuhita which was very special to me and when I started raising more fighting I compared them to other types I had also raised but they had not as much exp as my new Hariyama,and that is why I love fighting types.

My favourite types are Water and Psychic. If i could make a type... Light, perhaps? All "new" types I end up thinking of are already a category of pokemon, like flower "type" (????)
I guess candy type would be funny tho

Back