Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Skyward Sword for sure. Hours and hours of gameplay, the motion controls were brilliant, and the story was amazing. Not to mention the final battle was epic...

I think my favourite zelda game would be The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past. The graphics were good for an old game, and I have beaten it and can't wait for A link Between Worlds. There's so much content and dungeons which will keep you playing for a long time. The only thing I didn't like was the difficulty. Most of the bosses were hard but some were easy when you knew how to defeat it. Awesome.

Yeah....Link to the Past is definitely one of the more legit Zelda games out there. GBA version had some neat additions, but the SNES version definitely was better graphically and all.

For now I only have two Zelda games:

- The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
- The Legend of Zelda

So my favorite will be the first one.

In my opinion, it has to be The Wind Waker

My favorite's are Wind Waker , Twilight Princess , Orcina of Time, and Majora's Mask they are all so fun and good puzzle games :D

Majora's mask.

I didn't play much Zelda games. I loved every one i tried though, but it was always a friend's games. From the Zelda games that i played a lot i'd say Twilight Princess. I loved the atmosphere a lot and Wolf Link is awesome. The story was also great.

my favorite would be Ocarina of time, this game is legandary ! then my second favorite would be A link to the past it was a great game really !

I dont have a a favorite, but I do have favorites. They include, OoT, TP, WW, PH, ST, ALttP, ALBW, SS, MM, LoZ, AoL, LA, OoS, OoA, FS, FSA, MC, and LCT. Basically all of them... except for the accursed ones.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I dont have a a favorite, but I do have favorites. They include, OoT, TP, WW, PH, ST, ALttP, ALBW, SS, MM, LoZ, AoL, LA, OoS, OoA, FS, FSA, MC, and LCT. Basically all of them... except for the accursed ones.
Yeah, just about all the games are good (except for the CD-i ones like Wand of Gamelon...those were only good as meme material if anything :p)

Yeah, just about all the games are good (except for the CD-i ones like Wand of Gamelon...those were only good as meme material if anything :p)
even nintendo is trying to forget those CD-i games, but imagine if they were accepted and put somewhere in the Hyrule historia timeline :eek:

even nintendo is trying to forget those CD-i games, but imagine if they were accepted and put somewhere in the Hyrule historia timeline :eek:
I doubt it could work. Those games were pretty terrible and the way I see it don't really fit at all in the timeline. Also, I think their timeline is flawed and was just BSed. I doubt it's a split timeline

Wow, you are a huge Zelda fan, I have yet to play Ocarina of Time ,Skyward Sword and A Link to the Past, I like Spirit Tracks, since it was the first Zelda game I have beaten :)

Wow, you are a huge Zelda fan, I have yet to play Ocarina of Time ,Skyward Sword and A Link to the Past, I like Spirit Tracks, since it was the first Zelda game I have beaten :)
You must play Skyward Sword when you get the chance. It's a really awesome Zelda game to the extent that IGN of all reviewers gave it a 10.

You must play Skyward Sword when you get the chance. It's a really awesome Zelda game to the extent that IGN of all reviewers gave it a 10.
I know it looks like an amazing game, I would sure enjoy the motion controls that are offer and the graphics that are engulfed in that 3D World :love: , I sure hope I will get the chance to play that game sometime.

I know it looks like an amazing game, I would sure enjoy the motion controls that are offer and the graphics that are engulfed in that 3D World :love: , I sure hope I will get the chance to play that game sometime.
Yeah, and even though the world map kinda looks limited with it just being 3 regions you fly to (kinda like Spirit Tracks except with that it's 4 you use the train in), each of those 3 regions is huge and great in depth and you won't be able to see everything it has to offer the first time you visit it.

Yeah, and even though the world map kinda looks limited with it just being 3 regions you fly to (kinda like Spirit Tracks except with that it's 4 you use the train in), each of those 3 regions is huge and great in depth and you won't be able to see everything it has to offer the first time you visit it.
Oh sounds interesting, I shall hope to get this game when I have a few extra cash, surely not at this moment though, but Skyward Sword looks worth the money.

Oh sounds interesting, I shall hope to get this game when I have a few extra cash, surely not at this moment though, but Skyward Sword looks worth the money.
yeah, it is. There's also some extras in the game that involve a lot of exploring in the areas. Each time I play through the game, I end up clocking well over 24 hours of gameplay (probably above 36 hours)

I've played every game in the series and while people will think odd of me, I always enjoyed the portable titles the most. So my favorite is a tie between Link's Awakening and Spirit Tracks. Majora's Mask takes the third place spot.

Back