Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is a masterpiece. It's extremely nostalgic if you've played The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, which I did when I was younger. Most recent games in the series have mainly focused on the battle mechanics (especially the upcoming Hyrule Warriors) but this one doesn't. You have two attacks with your sword and that's it. Being able to take on the dungeons in any order you want really gives a sense of exploration in the game and I love it. The soundtrack is really good, too! Same with the story. I just love this game to pieces.
Well, I guess a lot of what you said is to be expected given the really good reviews for the game. Yeah, I find 2D Zelda games to be more focused on the dungeon exploration aspect than the battle. Battling is for 3D Zelda games

So far , the only legend of zelda game I have played is Spirit Tracks , and I thought it was a fun game though I have yet to finish it :p Zelda games like these are great.

So far , the only legend of zelda game I have played is Spirit Tracks , and I thought it was a fun game though I have yet to finish it :p Zelda games like these are great.
you're missing out on many other Zelda games given that Spirit Tracks isn't exactly the best one out there. When you get the chance definitely try out some console Zelda games and you'll see what I mean

I've also never played a zelda game until a few days ago - i borrowed it from a friend - thats a zelda fan
it was zelda and the ocarina of time - i only played it for a hour or so - to test it out to see if i would get it
and i found it quite good - i thought it sucked before but when people started going this is so good and stuff -
i got my friend to lend it to me so i guess - my friend said zelda and the ocarina of time was the best so
- zelda and the ocarina of time is probably the best !!!

I've also never played a zelda game until a few days ago - i borrowed it from a friend - thats a zelda fan
it was zelda and the ocarina of time - i only played it for a hour or so - to test it out to see if i would get it
and i found it quite good - i thought it sucked before but when people started going this is so good and stuff -
i got my friend to lend it to me so i guess - my friend said zelda and the ocarina of time was the best so
- zelda and the ocarina of time is probably the best !!!
Ocarina of Time was considered the best at the time, but I think some of the Zelda games that came after that could be even better. For example, there's Wind Waker and Skyward Sword (and now a Link Between Worlds)

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!

My Favorite is Ocarina of Time, especially now that there's a remake of the game. The story line and gameplay is what makes it so good in my opinion.

I'm stuck between Loz oracle of seasons or twilight princess. Twilight had some really memorable bosses but oracle of ages was a really fun game as a whole. (it's even better on your second quest playthrough)

I have never played a Zelda game either and they all look so good so if I had to choose one between the looks of the Previews/Trailers I would either choose The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds or Zelda: Hyrule Warriors

I gotta change my favorite Zelda game from Spirit Tracks to A Link Between Worlds, this game is amazing, I love the merging into walls effect, the creative and (for me) challenging dungeons, I really love this game, it's a huge jump to how I prefer Zelda games now, a lot of reviewers say that the game is short and yes you go straight into the action of the game at the beginning, but I'm now racking up 12 hours of gameplay, and it honestly felt more than that, the numbers don't lie, but it felt like I have been playing this game for hours when it's only been 25 minutes, seriously get this game if you want to jump into the Zelda saga!

Reactions: Moon Rain and BjFauble
I'm stuck between Loz oracle of seasons or twilight princess. Twilight had some really memorable bosses but oracle of ages was a really fun game as a whole. (it's even better on your second quest playthrough)
*seasons not ages

My favourite is definitely ocarina of time 3D I loved the original but when they made it for a handheld device I was so excited. The graphics were way better, making even better than the original I didn't think it was possible to improve ocarina of time when I first played it.

Only played A LinkBetween Worlds so obviously that's my favourite one xD

I played the cartridge off of A Link to the Past. I do love Ocarina of Time but when I bought my WiiU I got Wind Waker. I wasn't able to play it as a kid because I didn't own a GameCube...and I am just blown away by it.

Reactions: Kaynil
Ocarina of time that one rules

My favourite is definitely ocarina of time 3D I loved the original but when they made it for a handheld device I was so excited. The graphics were way better, making even better than the original I didn't think it was possible to improve ocarina of time when I first played it.

Yes, I completely agree with you! They did an excellent job in the remake. That game is legendary and I think people will be playing it for ages.

My favorite Zelda game is by far Majoras Mask.
It has a great unique storyline, with a dark feel to it.
How about you?

Ocarina of Time. Pretty obvious favorite if you ask me.

Ocarina of time for sure. That was one of the best Zelda games ever created, imo. <3

By hands down, Majora's Mask!!! The music is awesome and it has the best side-quests to this date on a Zelda game. Anju and Kafei!

I will have to throw my lot in with the Majora's Mask people. It was my all-time favorite game for the N-64.
XgQN3QL.png

A dark storyline, an impeding sense of doom, challenging gameplay due to the need to complete dungeons within a time limit. It was quite splendid.

Back