Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
I think it would be 'Skyward sword' It is fun, and the story is cool.
But I still like Majora's mask's Mechanics. WindWaker had some hilarious moments.
I can't truly decide wich it is tbh... Maybe between those?

My favorite Zelda game is Wind waker because it is very adventurous and it was the first zelda game i played and the dungeons are very creative i like the cel shaded graphics and the characters

My favorite Zelda game is Wind waker because it is very adventurous and it was the first zelda game i played and the dungeons are very creative i like the cel shaded graphics and the characters
phantom hourglass was a really good too because it felt almost like wind waker. And i liked Linebeck and ciela

wind waker got a ton of bombs

Reactions: V_Weeb
Legend Of Zelda Links Awakening is my favorite, i remember trying to do speedruns when i was a kid, i have the dx version but i want the old one, you see, i made the biggest mistake of my gaming life, i sold my gameboy and all of the games. >: i also remember glitches, i used the warp screen glitch to br

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
I would definitely recommend Twilight Princess or Wind Waker. Both of those are amazing and Twilight Princess has some really beautiful soundtracks as well. But if you would prefer an easier Zelda game i would say Skyward Sword, as it is really fun as well and But my all time favothe dungeons are not too hard to go through, which is perfect for new Zelda players. But the best one for me personally is Twilight Princess, but the dungeons are quite hard compared to most other Zelda games.

my favorite is link between worlds i liked the new merging mechanic and the same athstetic world as link to the past and a new dark world lorule.

Wind Waker HD is my favorite with Skyward Sword at a close second. Wind Waker HD had good gameplay, VERY good graphics, a good plot, and fun all the way! Skyward Sword has even better graphics, a really good plot, but the motion controls made me like it a bit less, but still a good game!

My favourite Zelda Game is Twilight Princess and Hyrule Warriors.

Mine is Four Swords anniversary edition. It's AMAZING:love:

Reactions: GuyDoesN64
Majora's Mask & Ocarina of Time
N64 Verson and 3DS Verson

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!
legend of Zelda windwaker for the GameCube, this is an absolutely beautiful game and is worth the play

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
A Link to the Past and a Link Between Worlds. The two best games.

I would have to say Twilight princess is my fav. It in my opinion have the best music, characters, bosses, and Link is just a beast in that game. (Pun not intended)

Reactions: EvanXL64 and BlazingPhoenix
I would have to say Twilight princess is my fav. It in my opinion have the best music, characters, bosses, and Link is just a beast in that game. (Pun not intended)
:thumbsup:I see what you did there!

Reactions: EvanXL64
Reactions: EvanXL64
Everyone might look at me weird for saying this, but 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'. I completed the game and I enjoyed it. I also played The Minish Cap but I can't remember if I completed it.
YASSS!!!! LTTP! LTTP! Link to the past was my first Zelda game and definitely my favorite. It's so gooooddddd!!!!

Reactions: OJanela
Mine is Four Swords anniversary edition. It's AMAZING:love:
what did you like about it?
Also can anyone find me a way to get it?

what did you like about it?
Also can anyone find me a way to get it?
I loved the story (it was different from other Zelda games) the puzzles weren't too hard but where challenging. Above all it was a little more organized than other Zelda titles. There was also a post game where you played throgh parts of the original Legend of Zelda, A link to the past, and i think Minish cap. The only way i know how to get it would be through a promotional thing. On, say, the E-shop. I got mine when it was originally released on the DSi shop in 2006. Nintendo has had it on the e-shop for another Zelda anniversary. Other than that i'm not sure if there is any other way to get it. (besides getting a code from someone)

Majora's Mask, the gloomy atmosphere is something I'm a fan of, with OoT at second place.

I just love the movement of those games and how Link controls, plus with speedrunning and stuff the N64 Zeldas are full of mysteries and cool things to do.

Back