Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite handheld Zelda game is Minish Cap. It is such an underrated game, but to me it is one of the most creative and innovative of the gameboy era Zelda games. I love the pixels! And, I love Link's duck butt hair; too bad we can only see it at the beginning of the game before he meets Ezlo. My favorite console game is probably Wind Waker. Another underrated classic b/c of its "kiddish" art style. Wind Waker's art style is by far my favorite Zelda art style. I love the free realm aspect where you can roam the enormous ocean!! These are the two that are most memorable for me and the most fun.

It is Ocarina of Time3d the best game ever

I don't play Zelda that much, I only played a few games, but I gotta say, I loved the original Ocarina of Time. It's a good game with a good concept. It is hard, but it's still great. I absolutely love it. I also like the 3d version a lot too, but I like the classic feel.

My favorite LoZ game hands down is Twilight Princess :D OOT was amazing also tho!

My favourite Zelda Game would have to go to Majora's Mask, it's dark,creepy atmosphere and backstory make it a great adventure as you wander through Termina (NOT HYRULE??? WAT IS DAT WICHEWY?!?!?!?!?!?!!) on a quest to save the moon from crashing into the ground with only 3 days to do it in!

:)

~Banjostig66~

I cant choose one but Ocarina of Time reminds me my childhood.

Mine has always been Ocarina of Time both on N64 and 3DS

I have not played em all but of the ones I have played I really like the oracle of time/ages series. I really liked the time and season changing to be able to get to different areas! But just imagine if that was real the plants sure would be messed up :p

My favorite Zelda game in the orcarina of time 3ds! AmazingA

My favorite zelda game is twilight princess. Mainly because it was the first zelda game I ever played. And it has pretty good graphics.

Everyone might look at me weird for saying this, but 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'. I completed the game and I enjoyed it. I also played The Minish Cap but I can't remember if I completed it.
Have you played link between worlds it is slightly different but if you like link to the past then you would probably like the remake although you have to buy the items

I think Oracle of Time because I love the Zelda music but this one had the best I had ever Hearn. With its many types of instruments, weapons, and gameplay. Oracle of time gets my spot

mine is twilight prinses because the great storyline and minda dang don't pull my ear

I've played many different Zelda games through the years and always thought that Orcarina of Time was my favorite, but playing the Majora's Mask remake has only shown me that I actually have always liked MM more than OOT.

I really would like to play Skyward Sword though.

I don't have a favorite one overall, I have a favorite 2D and 3D one. My all-time favorite 2D Zelda is the Minish Cap, and my all-time favorite 3D one is Twilight Princess.

What was your favorite Zelda game? To tell you the truth, i have never played a Zelda game, but i have heard many good things about it!

Wind Waker is definitely my favorite! The art in that game is beautiful and the storyline is sooo immersive

Mine is Majora's Mask because of the mask collecting sidequests, I can remeber the first time I played it and couldn't manage to get the stone mask until smeone told and I was like ohhhhh.

A lot of people crap on this game, but I like Minish Cap.

Well, OoT somewhat revolutionized gaming in itself. I have it on the Wii, however it's not my fave. So far, I own Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, A Link to the Past, Tri Force Heroes, and Majora's Mask 3D. In my personal opinion, Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess are tied. Twilight Princess's graphics were amped up a whole ton, and I enjoy long action/adventure games, which Twilight Princess is, considering it has 9 dungeons. I enjoy Majora's Mask for the intensity and (emo alert!!!) the dark atmospher.

I've played many different Zelda games through the years and always thought that Orcarina of Time was my favorite, but playing the Majora's Mask remake has only shown me that I actually have always liked MM more than OOT.

I really would like to play Skyward Sword though.
I beat Skyward Sword in no more than 3 days. I was a little dissapointed because it was so short and self explanatory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I beat Skyward Sword in no more than 3 days. I was a little dissapointed because it was so short and self explanatory.
Really? I really want to play it because I know that the lore for the Master Sword is in that game and I want to experience it.

Back