Favourite Final Smash

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
Mine is Pit, I love the Three Sacred Treasures, it looks like a firework show!:headphone:

Hey I also like Pit's new Final Smash :D It was way better than those boring centurions that fly around in Super Smash Brothers Brawl ._.

I am not sure why but I find Zelda's Final Smash pretty cool and smooth with satisfying damage . Though I really don't like Final Smashes that require you to get close to and opponent , I just seem to like this one very much :p I also like Ness's one as second :)

Reactions: superpokemonbros
lol this is slightly biased, but I like Pokemon Trainer's final smash with Charizard, Blastoise, and Venisaur doing water/fire/grass hyper beams or something... and
It was super effective!
That was pretty fiuny the first time even though when I used it I was facing the wrong way. :p This is why I should get SSB because I played on my friend's 3ds :( Watch me and @Jacknoir12 get it and SSB 5 or something comes out :mad:

Luigi's final smash in Smash 4 is amazing. It's easy to hit, and that pop sound it makes is super satisfying xD. His final smash in Brawl is pretty fun to do too, really effective and doesn't make any sense at all.

i personally have always liked ike's final smash. i don't really know why, i just do! i also love using shulk's final smash because it's actually effected by the monado arts, meaning it can be used normally, for high damage, or to launch everyone into space :cat:

Lucas and Ness's Brawl Final Smash was one of my favorites. I may have not been able to aim it, but the people I played against we're so bad at dodging it didn't matter. Now, Ness's new Final Smash allows me to aim, which gets rid of the one complaint I had. It's like Lucario's old smash but longer and with a large area to cover.

Diddy Kong's final smash goes hard! A plethora of explosive peanuts, zooming across the map in all sorts of directions! It is almost unavoidable when the player ensuing the final smash has moderate aim and can maneuver well. To top it all off, the ending to Diddy Kong's final smash (exploding jet pack) can be killer, so ultimately keeping your distance while he's airborne is the best option.

I also like Bowser Jr.'s final smash, simply due to the fact that it truly is unavoidable for the most part. The painted on X takes up most of the screen, so other players have a hard time not getting caught in it.

Mine is Pit, I love the Three Sacred Treasures, it looks like a firework show!:headphone:
i love pits final smash to! whenever i see it i think of fireworks i love fireworks there so nice and colorful and interesting.

I think that Charizard's and Lucario's final smashes both look really cool, I found it really cool that they used the Mega Evolutions from the Pokemon games and put them in Smash.
I also think Link's final smash looks awesome because he dashes at the opponent and slashes them many times with his sword. It's probably the coolest looking final smash.

Reactions: 423 and superpokemonbros
My favorite final smash has got to be Link/ Toon Link's. Even though both of their final smashes are very similar, they are pretty amazing. But if I had to choose, it would be Toon Link's because of the cartoony death that would come to anyone who dares to stand in its way. That must be very painful.

I have a list of my favorite ones, this is gonna be a long one

Kirby - I love his ultra sword final smash, the move has so much range to trap people into it, and does lots of damage, and the final slash has a lot of knock back and range, which could hit someone that wasn't even trapped into the attack.

Greninja - I love the trap door attack, he flips a trap door then continuously slashes the opponent a bunch of tines which racks up a lot of damage then spikes them down and makes them bounce to a ceiling kill. Plus the moon background looks cool while he does it.

Link/Toon Link - The hylian slash is just amazing, I love how the person gets trapped into the triforce then nust goes flying at the final hit when the triforce breaks.

Mega Man - This one is really cool, he shoots a portal and it has so much range and suction that lets it trap multiple people, and when the other robots come and shoot the trapped opponents with him looks really cool, plenty of damage and knockback too.

Shulk - "RIKI! DUNBAN! TIME FOR A CHAIN ATTACK!" I really like the dialogue used in this final smash more than anything, plus it's really powerful and the final Monado slash is really nice.

Pit - The three sacred treasures is just a really powerful attack, plus it covers an enormous range, which is great compared to the one from brawl.

R.O.B - This one is pretty cool because he shoots a 3 way laser out to whoever is in front of him and it traps them in the attack to do lots of damage and then sends them flying.

Mewtwo - Mega Mewtwo Y is a cool final smash, he shoots a giant ball and whoever gets hit by it gets stunned, mind controlled, and sent flying. Isn't it just beautiful.

Well that's my list, might have left off a few but oh well, thanks for the time.

Greninja - I love the trap door attack, he flips a trap door then continuously slashes the opponent a bunch of tines which racks up a lot of damage then spikes them down and makes them bounce to a ceiling kill. Plus the moon background looks cool while he does it.
the trap door is actually a mat from the 2nd of greninja's signature moves, mat block. it's basically protect for everyone in battle, but it only protects from attacks and it has to go first to do anything :l

Reactions: 3905
Mine has to be Mega Man's hands down. That black hole Mega Man shoots looks epic. What's even more epic is that various forms of Mega Man show up and blasts your foes along side your own Mega Man.

Mii Brawler and Gunner because they looks awesome, Mega Man because of all the Mega Man forms, Bowser because it's the most original and related to Smash, Zero Suits Samus's because it involves shooting people and it's really powerful, and Olimar's because it's unique and requires some skill to get a kill via kamikaze.

My favorite is Shulk's chain attck. I really like when they team up to attack the caught characters and I liked Riki's quotes they are so humorous. Also the Dunban quote is so awesome "Riki, don't hold back and Shulk, go!"

My favorite is Links triforce slash because it has many slashes and that triforce looks so freaking cool and over powered and it can kill pretty early. And the final smash looks amazing and so gorgeous and beautiful! I will always love that final smash because its from link. Ive loved he Legend of Zelda series when I was just little and will love it till i die no matter how bad link is!

I know there's people who have there favorite final smash I know that I do I love doing great aeither or chain attack or ultra sword mega lucario one of best ways of defeating a foe besides edge guard or any type of disrespect is the final smash if you play for fun or have items on (personally I have only the final smash on from time to time test my own skills without it)

I play a lot of For Glory matches and no-item matches with others so I don't always use Final Smashes. But for those who's Final Smashes I have used, I'd have to say: Link and Shulk since you can't block them, and Samus and Mario if you can get it at the right spot.

PK STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARSTRUCK!
But mewtwo's psystrike seems like a better killer, + all those were you transform are fun to use.

To me I say that toon links final smash is the best one. His final smash does a lot of damage and the move just I. General is super cool. The second favorite one is probably yoshi/ or charzidar.

Back