Favourite Final Smash

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
I see almost everyone saying the finalsmash from megaman. Indeed his final smash is really cool, but my choice goes out for mii fighter and robin.

Even though,i have not played Super Smash Bros for 3ds but the demo,the coolest was megaman's,I think they are making megaman that too big of a deal but I did enjoy other smashes like Pikachu's and link.

The coolest samsh I think its Ike not just because i play with him a lot and i mean alot :p but its just so cool the way he smashes his opponents up. the only down side your opponents have to be right next to you when doing it and simply K.Os them :D

My favorite final smash is totally zero suit samus's. It is so tough and strong looking and you can beat people any day with it. It is just like snake's in the super smash bros brawl for the wii.

I love Ike's since its so cool whn he knoks you up in the air.
Also as Jobby said Zero Suit Samus is kinda similar too snakes.
I hate the fact when you use Marth's Critical Hit(Final Smash) it will make you di if you miss in midair.
Not sure if they fixed that... back to topic I also like Luigi's new smash since he sucks you up with his Poltergust.
And I love Luigi's mansion. :)

My favorites (in order) are:
1. Lucina's Critical Hit
2. Great... ATHER!!!! (Ike's)
3. Wario's Nasty Garlic (that's what its called I think)

I love Lucina's critical hit cause it's a 1 hit KO and I love that catchphrase (TIME TO CHANGE FATE!)
It was really hard to choose between #1 and #2 but I chose Ike's final smash #2 because I do better with Lucina (she is my main btw). I LOVE how Ike rises up in the air.... kick, punch, slash, repeat... and then the ultimate sword plunge to finish it all.
Lastly, Wario's final smash. Wario's final smash is just like Little Mac's. You turn into super Wario and wreck...
so yeah :D

My favorite is ness Kirby and villager

Zero Suit Samus's Final Smash is my favourite. You can target anyone, anywhere onscreen and do multiple attacks that usually knock them off if their Thingamijig Percentage is high :sneaky: So multiple KOs in a single final smash :D

Mine would be Kirby's - ultra sword! how can that little pink blob wield that massive overpowered sword? :eek:

it deals a lot of damage and the last blow is overwhelming. :3

Reactions: EstebanTill2
I haven't had the chance (and the time) to watch all the final smashes on my 3ds version, but so far I can tell you the one I like the most from those I've seen, that is the smash final of luigi, in which he uses he poltergust 5000 to suck up a foe and then throw him/her away off stage. On the other hand, the least smash finale Ive seen is that of bowsy

A very appropriate Final Smash for Fox . The Landmaster can sometimes feel like a clumsy move, but it is very difficult to avoid and has a multitude of uses. It can fire the long range cannon, run opponents over, roll to knock them into the air, and hover upwards for an easy skyward KO on any unfortunate enough to be caught on top of it. It's a tank! How can one not love this thing.#

My favorites are Kirby's (Ultra Sword FTW!), Villager's (using the opponents body as a foundation for a house, and then blowing it up! :eek:), and Megaman's (great tribute to each Megaman sub-franchise, and it's freaking cool).

Tri force slash!! It was time to release the triforce of courage's true power. For both versions of Link.
Mega Man's final smash is alright. It shows the five versions of Mega Man and unleash their weapon.
And Zero Suit Samus's final smash is great. Getting into her gunship and blasting everyone feels good, it feels great.

Mega Man's Final Smash is the best one that I've seen. For one, Mega Man is just awesome and he's the character that I main. Also, it is pretty creative and colorful. I just like how each version of Mega Man shows up to join the original Mega Man. Plus, that power shot man!! It's pretty powerful.

Bowser Jr's is really cool how he paints a big X to damage everybody and when it blows up :angelic:. Megaman has a cool final smash too and Villager's in really funny yet dangerous. Wii Fit is really creative and powerful, but every final smash in that game is cool :cool:

Villager has the funniest final smash in the game because I love it when the the little Tom nook builds a house on top of you. I also like Ike's great arther attack along with Mega man final smash.

I like Charizard final smash cuz mega Charizard X is awesome!!!! Howeer it becomes difficult to control though I still like it. I also like Pikachu and Mario final smash! They are quite powerful too!!

Although I don't have the game at the moment, the Final Smash that looks the most devastating to me is Mega Man's Final Smash. Also, it is quite nostalgic. Another one that looks good as well is Giga Mac. Imagine if you had one-hit KOs as Giga Mac :nailbiting::nailbiting:

Mega Man's Final smash is indeed pretty cool espacially because you can see all the earlier Mega Man's using their own unique lazers. To me and most of the smash players is this one of the coolest;).

i think my favorite Final Smash is Giga Bowser cause you turn into a HUGE Bowser with different effects from different attacks. so Giga Bowser is my favorite Final Smash

Reactions: RobotWizard
I have multiple ones. like Rosalina's power star, or zss gunship, ness's pk storm. my favorite of them all is peach's peach blossom putting people to sleep and having a big peach torecover your health.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back