Favourite YouTuber?

• Thread starter TheCheesyNuke
  • Start date
TheCheesyNuke

TheCheesyNuke

Slice of Cheese
Towns Folk
What's your favorite YouTuber(s)?

Mine are JackSepticEye, TheDiamondMinecart, VenturianTale, PewDiePie, Markiplier, Smike, Good Mythical Morning, CaptainSparklez and some others. (I'm a basic fanboy)

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
well I guess I will only say english ones because the rest is all german:
So:Smosh,PeanutButterGamer,JonTron,ashens,SkyDoesMinecraft,DangerDolan

Reactions: Kakea and Jeff The Killer
I feel like a made a thread asking the same question long ago but can't be bothered to find it.

My favorite YouTuber by a longshot is PeanutButterGamer. Also my biggest inspiration too.

Egoraptor/GameGrumps/NSP/RubberNinja/JonTron, I enjoy all of their work too.

Reactions: Moon Rain
I like watching

Danger Dolan, PewDiePie, SMOSH, Tobuscus (even though he has yet to do anything new), JackSepticEye, Rhett and Link, GameGrumps, MarbleHornets, Cry, AKSpartanKi11er

Reactions: Kakea
I would say I enjoy watching Grav3yardgirl (Does this thing really work), Smosh, PewDiePie, Rosanna Pansino (Nerdy Nummies), and Joey Graceffa.

The Black Nerd Comedy is very amazing! xD

I primarily watch anime reviews and video game let's plays, so I love watching Forneverworld, Sawyer7mage, Shofu, and Chuggaaconroy.

PokeaimMD (Best competitive Singles players on Youtube)
CybertronProductions (Best VGC content on Youtube)
Demolition D (One of the few YT Channels putting out solid anime related content)
Every Frame a Painting (One of the best film related channels on YT in regards to film making , very informative)
Did You Know Gaming?
TotalBiscuit
Angry Joe
RebelTaxi

Last edited:
The only thing possibly relating to anything on this site is: Smooth McGroove and Pimpnite

smosh shofu pimpnite pewds and danger dolan

Egoraptor
PBG
Jontron
Smosh
Did You Know Gaming?

I admire their work even though most have not uploaded a video since last year. By most I mean two that are in the list.

My favourite Youtuber is muching orange best pokemon Youtuber his commentary is so amazing that I can't explain in my own words on other hand he simple English so he is my favourite youtuber. check him out all of you.​

Chuggaaconroy and PKSparkxx

My favorite Youtubers are:
  • Game Theory
  • Jontron
  • PBG
  • Chuggaconroy
  • Trump
I like all of them because they are funny, and they make me smile every time I watch them....

Venturiantale BlahBlahLPS Cobanermani456 TheDiamondMinecart SwimmingBird941 theHeartben PouplarMMOs GamingWithJen

Gametheory and DID YOU KNOW GAMING? AKA DYKG

PewDiePie, BanzaiPro, Smosh, ChugaaConoroy, PeanutbutterGamer, Marck Crilley, MadameWario, SwimmingBird941, and Zealos1826 and StrawberryPockyYum are the ones I like the most. I like others but their names are not in my memory at the moment.

Pkgam, batman (a bunch of numbers I don't remember), Super Mario Logan, Tehnevs, Mismag882 or Mismag822. I feel like I have a lot more but that's all that I can remember. It's driving me crazy! I feel like there is one more! I can't stand it! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Though mainly streamers, they have youtube channels so...
Trump
Amaz

As for those mainly on youtube, my current favorites are...
Gamingbliss (Sketch)
Tolarian Community College

My favourite youtubers will have to be
CaptainSparklez by the way #TeamIanite :cat:
chuggaaconroy
Markiplier
Game Theory
JonTron
Yuriofwind
That One Video Gamer
TheSyndicateProject
TheFineBros