Favourite YouTuber?

• Thread starter TheCheesyNuke
  • Start date
My favorite Youtubers are: Chuggaconroy, Roahmmythril, TheRunawayGuys, CinemaSins, Screen Junkies, GeminiLaser and DidYouKnowGaming.

TheKingNappy and Shadypenguin.

I don't really follow youtubers, but I have a sweet spot for Lin and Ko, to check some releases in Japan before they make it here...

My favorite youtuber is nigahiga by far :D. He makes comedy videos and stuff that are really good. I've been watching his videos for a long time now, like 6 or 7 years and they are still really good ones that come every week. The other youtubers i like are gametheory, kevjumba, yourchonny, and wong fu productions

I like a lot, but I love Egoraptor and 5Facts

My favorite is youtubers are Anklespankin, (He uses swearing) because he is trying to show us how to play the game.
Sykkuno because he is very funny and he makes loud kind of screaming and funny comments.
My third favorite youtuber is coolstoryjoe because he makes some of pro moves which are funny
fyi they all have twitch

not alawd tdm i cant wach that thinknoodles

Definitely Popularmmos. If you like minecraft then you gotta check him out. :)

not alawd tdm i cant wach that thinknoodles
GEE learn how to spell we are not allowed to watch TDM But we Watch Thinknoodles if you like minecraft check him out

EDIT: Venturiantale BlahBlahLPS Cobanermani456 TheDiamondMinecart SwimmingBird941 theHeartben PouplarMMOs GamingWithJen Gametheory DID YOU KNOW GAMING PKSparkxx Chuggaaconroy and ThinkNoodles

I'm not sure if I can even remember all of the ones that I know and like but I'll say that Peanut Butter Gamer , Did You Know gaming and Game Theory are my favorites and the ones that I most often watch . Some game theories are pretty funny to watch :p

My favorite Youtuber is probably jacksepticeye. He is my favorite youtuber because he is funny and very energtic. He is also the loudest youtuber I have ever known. I also like him because he plays videogames and I love watching and playing videogames because it is fun to do.

Imma add some more to my list, including KingNappy, Lueroi (who's been gone for a few years :( ) and Swimmingbird941

Imma add some more to my list, including KingNappy, Lueroi (who's been gone for a few years :( ) and Swimmingbird941

lueroi needs to come back. what is he doing?

lueroi needs to come back. what is he doing?
probably college. It makes my sooooo nostalgic to watch to his Pearl Walkthrough...

My favorite Youtuber is probably jacksepticeye. He is my favorite youtuber because he is funny and very energtic. He is also the loudest youtuber I have ever known. I also like him because he plays videogames and I love watching and playing videogames because it is fun to do. i do not know hot quote so im not copying yeah i think theyre grate to and i love them to

i said i don't know how to quote

I don't watch a lot of different YouTube channels,but here are my favorites as of now regardless:

• Jeremy Janhs
  • The Quarter Guy
  • ElectricDragon505
  • Omega Tyrant
  • Nintendo Unity
I'm more of the informative side,but I don't refuse to be on the cosmetic side either.I also like to watch videos from Some Call Me Jonhy,AVGN,Game Theory and some few others. :bookworm:

Nostalgia Critic
Game Theory
Creepy Gaming (w/ Mullet Mike)
WatchMojo
Cinemasins
Cinema Snob
AVGN

My favorite Youtubers:
  • Markiplier
  • Yamimash
  • Pewdiepie
  • Smosh