Favourite YouTuber?

• Thread starter TheCheesyNuke
  • Start date
I really like this guy called NicoB. He's just a let's player but I found his commentary hilarious and it really grew on me. He's not that big but the daily dose of funny game videos really help me.

Mine has gotta be DanTDM. He's probably the best YouTuber to ever live! (in my humble opinion, of course)
Who's your favorite YouTuber? BTW I'll leave a link to DanTDM's channel if you want to look at it! HAVE FUN!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS5Oz6CHmeoF7vSad0qqXfw
i love dashiegames, he always makes me laugh, i turn my speakers down tho because he screams a lot (headphones warning!), i cant link to his channel here tho because of language issues in his videos. i love his humor, and could rewatch his videos and still laugh the same stuff a few or even several times over (when its really good). i also like mr a game a lot, his videos are funny and also family friendly with funny edits and i liked a lot of his mario maker videos as well (for those know me better than others, you know i love mario maker :p). i tend to like almost anything on youtube that falls under comedy gaming so im not hard to please, but these two are my favorites.

Mine has gotta be DanTDM. He's probably the best YouTuber to ever live! (in my humble opinion, of course)
Who's your favorite YouTuber? BTW I'll leave a link to DanTDM's channel if you want to look at it! HAVE FUN!

I also like DanTDM but I also watch Jaiden animations , theoddisout , shgurr, katzun , let me explain studios, game theory , film theory , markiplier and wolfychu

Last edited:
DeSinc or Vargskelethor Joel (Vinesauce Joel)

Reactions: 28142
A list of YouTubers I like
  • penguinz0
  • vinesauce
  • KeeperOfBeans
  • DaThings1
  • Nathaniel Bandy
  • Wilburgr
  • SootHouse
  • GameGrumps
  • ZeUnknown Freak
  • Orpheusftw
  • JerryTerry (I think that's it's name)
  • davemadson davemadson
  • Good Mythical Morning
  • iDubbbz

My god, please ignore this opinion. It is extremely outdated, and very cringey. ;~;

Now, time to fix it up. My favorite creator is hard to choose, as I watch a lot of people. Markiplier is hilarious, and JackSepticEye is unbelievably funny as well. Heck, I sometimes even watch PewDiePie. But, my favorite would have to be 8Bit-Ryan. He’s a smaller creator than the big names, but he makes some of the best content I’ve seen. Has a great sense of humor, and plays the games that his fans want to see.

He’s extremely supportive of his fan base, and converses with them about things they’d like to see on his channel. Overall a really great guy. So yea, he’s my favorite. If not him, then probably Markiplier.

I also like DanTDM but I also watch Jaiden animations , theoddisout , shgurr, katzun , let me explain studios, game theory , film theory , markiplier and wolfychu
Reading this later I wanted to point out the fact almost that all of the names given are animators
I wanna become an animator

Reactions: Mizunil and Jisenku
SMG4 is my Favorite. Though I see why some people don't like his content.
Agentperson from June 18th, 2018 didn't see what was coming. SMG4 isn't good anymore.
My favorite is Scott The Woz now.

Hannah I would say is the one I like the most out of the whole group, she goes the routes I would in choice based games, and she's a lovely person to talk tot.

Dying at me saying this hahahahahaha. Lmao screw Hannah. Yogscast are still great though.

Mark and Jack as well I've kinda fallen out from watching, kinda just realised how incredibly over the top they are. I do watch unnus annus though, quite amusing, will be sad when it ends but I guess that's the point.

Idk, I guess nowadays I don't tend to watch too many gaming videos, most of my youtube habits now are cooking channels (sortedfood, bon appetit, etc), indie horror game channels or indie channels in general (John Wolfe, Gab Smolders, alpha beta gamer, ManyATrueNerd, etc) or just general IRL specific nonsense like Rooster Teeth and Achievement hunter's IRL things, I don't really watch their gaming stuff though. Same with Hatfilms now I think about it, I mostly only watch their IRL things.

Gonna spend the rest of the post saying: UpIsNotJump. That British idiot makes laugh until I cry every video and I don't know why. His humour is just perfectly what makes me laugh uncontrollably.

I like iDubbbz, idc about all the recent stuff with half his fans freaking out over his gf, I just like watching him do stupid stuff.

myself

Hisokee, just because he is such a good Project Diva player

Mine have slightly changed over the years but it would have to be;
Tyranitartube, PopularMMOs, and Jaiden Animations. I also really like baking channels!

Back