Favourite YouTuber?

• Thread starter TheCheesyNuke
  • Start date
Chuggaaconroy
Mr Chambers (14+ content though there)
RebelTaxi (yeah content warning too)

fouseytube definitely!

Mine would be Ali Official. He's pretty popular with his asian orientated vids, they're so funny, and being asian myself, I can totally relate to them. xD

he acts as many characters to get his point across, and can be very random at times as well. :p

My favorite Let's players are Jacksepticeye and Cinnamontoastken

But other youtubers/channels I like are:
Chester See (Great music)
Rhett and Link (Both their music and Good Mythical Morning)
Game Theorists
Awe Me (Man at Arms and Superfan Builds are awesome)
Grant Thompson
ZednoughtAlpha
Variant Comics
and Ryan Higa

I like a a lot of channels:
Jacksepticeye
Chuggaaconroy
game theory
Markiplier
Thatonevideogamer
Star_
Ikonakona
jerma985
Muselk
Pewds
Jontron
PBG
DYK Gaming
Swimmingbird941

those are just a few of my favourites xD I have tons of favourites and tons of channels I watch. xD

My favorites are MBest11x (hilarious, but inaproppiate for kids)
and
ProJared (he swears)

Danisnotonfire
AmazingPhil
ashens
Balrog's Gameplay Room
GameDave

Mine are:
Lee and Lie
Rabbid Luigi
Game Theorist (Mattpat)
John Tron
Cinema SINS (Hahahahahahaha! Phew!)
And... Did you know gaming?
I don't go on Youtube ALOT! But when I go on,I stay for a LONG time with these Youtubers!!!
(I'm thinking about putting Jonathon on my island in Tomodachi Life too! :D)

Reactions: 4362
Mine are:
Lee and Lie
Rabbid Luigi
Game Theorist (Mattpat)
John Tron
Cinema SINS (Hahahahahahaha! Phew!)
And... Did you know gaming?
I don't go on Youtube ALOT! But when I go on,I stay for a LONG time with these Youtubers!!!
(I'm thinking about putting Jonathon on my island in Tomodachi Life too! :D)
Rabbid Luigi still is a thing?
The last time I saw his videos he still was between newbie and pro
But eh,time has passed I guess

Reactions: Kakea
Rabbid Luigi still is a thing?
The last time I saw his videos he still was between newbie and pro
But eh,time has passed I guess
Oh yeah! he got ALOT of fans now!! Up to the point he can ask them what let's play should he do next and he decides between what he wants and what game was mentioned the most! Right now he's doing let's play Pokémon Fire Red!

Reactions: 4362
JackSepticEye is awesome. He's a hyperactive Irish guy who curses every couple of words.... I mean, what's not to like? I like PewDiePie as well. He's pretty funny. He wore a dress to PAX which redeemed him in my eyes. I also like ComedyShortsGamer and his brother KSI. (KSI's draw my life is so funny :p)

Mine has gotta be DanTDM. He's probably the best YouTuber to ever live! (in my humble opinion, of course)
Who's your favorite YouTuber? BTW I'll leave a link to DanTDM's channel if you want to look at it! HAVE FUN!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS5Oz6CHmeoF7vSad0qqXfw

EDIT: Please look at updated opinion below, and not at this cringe ><

Last edited:
My favorite YouTuber is probably Etho. Even though I’ve long since stop playing Minecraft regularly, I still watch his Lp episodes.

Vanoss gaming
Cartoonz
H2o delerious
There entire group of friends
Kosdff
Hamz tk
Whos chaos
And so much more lol

SMG4 is my Favorite. Though I see why some people don't like his content.

My favorite one is FailBoat. He streams games and his videos are just clips of those streams called “splatoon 2 but some funny stuff happens” and other games and if you watch the stream you can tell he is funny the whole time but makes sure to only add the best jokes to the video.

Mine has gotta be DanTDM. He's probably the best YouTuber to ever live! (in my humble opinion, of course)
Who's your favorite YouTuber? BTW I'll leave a link to DanTDM's channel if you want to look at it! HAVE FUN!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS5Oz6CHmeoF7vSad0qqXfw

I used to like Dan's content when I was younger, I found him back in 2013 when he first uploaded the first episode of his "Diamond Dimensions" series (had to google when that was uploaded, and wow that's much older then I thought). I respect him as a person, as he's a very nice person IRL, but I've grown out of his content a while ago and I don't like it anymore and haven't for a while.

I'd say my favourite youtuber though can't be just 1 person.

Markiplier and Jacksepticeye are 2 very genuine people, who do more for others then they do for themselves. I love their content as I find them pretty hilarious, but I also just watch them for who they are. (Also, who can forget adorable Chica, Mark's dog.) The constant charity livestreams they both do, raising so much money for lots of different charities (little charities as well, ones that make more of a difference then the huge ones where all the donations just to right to wages for the CEOs and such). Jack's whole "PMA" (Positive mental attitude" campaign and slogan he's just been shouting at everyone has hit so many different lives it's incredible.

The Yogscast group are ones who also do a lot for charity, and I've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few of them multiple times. They're all very wonderful people and very genuine as well. Hannah I would say is the one I like the most out of the whole group, she goes the routes I would in choice based games, and she's a lovely person to talk to as she is very happy to have an actual conversation with someone as long as they're not like "OMG I'M YOUR BEST FAN" and act like an idiot.

The Yogscast do this thing every Christmas where for the whole of December they have a humble bundle (which is always fantastic to pick up as it's a brilliant price for the amount of games you get), and do a LOT of livestreams every day. All money from the humble bundle, donations, subscriptions ect ect all get totalled up and go right to charity. Everything raised in that month goes to charity, nothing goes to the yogscast themselves. They raise millions each year, last year they raised $1million during just the first day, and reached $2million very soon after.

I went on a bit of a rant, and there's some other youtubers that I love to watch and are great people as well, but I feel like these ones in particular deserve a bit more love because of how much great work they all do.

Reactions: KalTurahk and Samster
I used to like Dan's content when I was younger, I found him back in 2013 when he first uploaded the first episode of his "Diamond Dimensions" series (had to google when that was uploaded, and wow that's much older then I thought). I respect him as a person, as he's a very nice person IRL, but I've grown out of his content a while ago and I don't like it anymore and haven't for a while.

I'd say my favourite youtuber though can't be just 1 person.

Markiplier and Jacksepticeye are 2 very genuine people, who do more for others then they do for themselves. I love their content as I find them pretty hilarious, but I also just watch them for who they are. (Also, who can forget adorable Chica, Mark's dog.) The constant charity livestreams they both do, raising so much money for lots of different charities (little charities as well, ones that make more of a difference then the huge ones where all the donations just to right to wages for the CEOs and such). Jack's whole "PMA" (Positive mental attitude" campaign and slogan he's just been shouting at everyone has hit so many different lives it's incredible.

The Yogscast group are ones who also do a lot for charity, and I've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few of them multiple times. They're all very wonderful people and very genuine as well. Hannah I would say is the one I like the most out of the whole group, she goes the routes I would in choice based games, and she's a lovely person to talk to as she is very happy to have an actual conversation with someone as long as they're not like "OMG I'M YOUR BEST FAN" and act like an idiot.

The Yogscast do this thing every Christmas where for the whole of December they have a humble bundle (which is always fantastic to pick up as it's a brilliant price for the amount of games you get), and do a LOT of livestreams every day. All money from the humble bundle, donations, subscriptions ect ect all get totalled up and go right to charity. Everything raised in that month goes to charity, nothing goes to the yogscast themselves. They raise millions each year, last year they raised $1million during just the first day, and reached $2million very soon after.

I went on a bit of a rant, and there's some other youtubers that I love to watch and are great people as well, but I feel like these ones in particular deserve a bit more love because of how much great work they all do.
I agree with you there. Currently, I’ve been watching a lot of Markiplier, and also a ton of content from a guy named 8 Bit-Ryan.

I agree with you there. Currently, I’ve been watching a lot of Markiplier, and also a ton of content from a guy named 8 Bit-Ryan.

Yesss, I quite like Ryan. He's a chill guy who makes good content. I don't watch all his stuff though, but I watch the odd one.

Reactions: Samster
pikasprey: he has a channel where he show games and some curiosities (like if you can complete the games with ditto for example)
also his other channel have gameplays, but i only see the rpg maker games he plays, the histories of these rpg maker games can be insteresting,but their gameplay are boring for me

whoisthisgit: his videos are normally for bad endings in videogames, also he show some things like ways to cheese games to skip or beat a difficult part more easily, glitches , or some curius things

Back