First Zelda Game

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
What was the first zelda game you played and on what console?

I first played the original zelda game on the NES. It was a really fun game to play back then.

Zelda games were hard to find back in the day for the NES here so I never got it for the console. The first Zelda game that I played was The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for GBA.

I'm going to make the Wii U one the first one that I beat since I never owned any of the others except Skyward Sword, which I never played.

My First Zelda would be the Minnish Cap on GBA. It was awesome.

My first Zelda games was The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass! Let's gooooo!

Majora's Mask for the Nintendo 64.

My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time, my second was Majora's Mask, and then I began playing classics from the Virtual Console services and such. As of today, there's probably not a single Zelda game I haven't played, unless it's a Japanese exclusive.

Phantom Hourglass on the DS. Yeah, I got into the series late.

Wind Waker, which is still my favorite.

My first Legend of Zelda game was Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. I had a bit of trouble near the end at first but in due time I beat the game. :)

My first Zelda game was Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. I didn't like it very much, so I stopped playing Zelda games, thinking that they were all like Zelda II, until I played Majora's Mask, then I got into the Zelda series again.

Last edited:
I started with ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64. I really liked the details that immersed me into the land like their own creation story, the Triforce and their unique races. I really liked the game but back then I didn't know it was the fifth one. I have been playing most of the newer ones since then and slowly trying to get familiar with the past ones.

I started with ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64. I really liked the details that immersed me into the land like their own creation story, the Triforce and their unique races. I really liked the game but back then I didn't know it was the fifth one. I have been playing most of the newer ones since then and slowly trying to get familiar with the past ones.

Well, my first one was Ocarina of Time too... but for 3DS, so I'm new here.

The first Legend Of Zelda game I bought was The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords for the Gameboy Advance. I started with A Link to the Past.

My first one was... Err... I think Phantom Hourglass good memories from Linebeck
:D

I played Minish Cap first a long time ago but I despised it, wasn't my kinda game at the time so I consider my first Zelda game to be Spirit Tracks on the DS, shortly after I playing Phanton Hourglass. I got liking the entire game series late.

Twilight Princess on Wii. It was pretty good game, although now after playing it for sooooo many times it can get boring because easy controls. Skyward Sword though was epic.

Last edited:
my First Zelda game was Ocarina of time on the N64
Funnily I found out about the zelda serie by Playing the first super smash bros. game

OOT, never beat it until the 3DS version. First Zelda I beat was Link's Awakening and to this day it remains my favorite in the series, below it Majora's Mask, Spirit Tracks, and OOT in that order.

my First Zelda game was Ocarina of time on the N64
Funnily I found out about the zelda serie by Playing the first super smash bros. game
Yeah, Smash Bro. was a major tool for marketing a bunch of the games. Some like Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus ended up gaining a bunch of sales too once their respective characters were introduced into the series.

Back